DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I didn't said that. English isn't my native language, so maybe i express my thoughts in a weird way, but what i mean was that it's usual for first year student to be 17 years old, not even 18. I didn't said that 19 isn't usual. It is usual too...
блэть на родном было бы проще... In short. Usual age for first year students is 17-19 years, where 17 and 19 more rare than 18. MC is 19 at the beginning of the year, so he is like in the end of that diapason (interval, range, whatever). I said that to point that Jill can't be more than 2 years older than him, because she's at the beginning of the third year, so she should be somewhere between 19 and 21.
That what i said.

Edit: Rereading what i wrote i certainly use some wrong words even now, but i don't sure how to do it correctly. Sorry is seems that all our conversation comes from my shitty English, because we basically said the same thing :cautious:
No, at 17 a student would be a senior in High School, not a first year college student.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
DPC recently did a Q and A and answered a question about the length of the game with 14 to 20 months. It was posted on this forum and much discussed.
14 to 20 months.
I'm sure this was a typo friend but I hope it isn't. Imagine having the full game this time next Christmas

Reactions: DavDR

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
No, at 17 a student would be a senior in High School, not a first year college student.
You said yourself that "17 to 18 is about the age that student's graduate High School". If you can graduate while being 17, then you can start college/university while being 17. And i know several people like that (but that's in my country)

Edit: I even know one man who was 16 when he graduate. His birthday in the end of the august, and he go to school just several days after he turned 6, so he turned 17 several days before start of his first year at the university and 18 just before second year.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
When I was young, I spent a lot of time here with my sister.

Does Jill have any personal memories of that?
Did your mother tell you about it?
Did she read it in the diaries?

Yeah, how young was Jill? One year old or ten?
Is it possible that jill was 10 years old? Yes.
Is it possible jill was 1 year old? Yes.

I would read, she would write, we would talk and listen to music together.

Jill has read.
What did Jill read? The diaries? A children's book? The ABCs?
The sister was writing.
What did your sister write? A letter? In the diary? Homework? Her dissertation?
They talked to each other.
How did they communicate with each other? Face to face? Imaginary?
They listened to music together.
How did they listen to music together? Face to face? Imaginary?

They are not facts because facts leave no room for questions regarding the data. And as long as I can ask myself questions about it, I will interpret them.
I like to be convinced by arguments, but these arguments should then also be facts.

I am writing this now to all thread participants. My upbringing has taught me that it is impolite not to answer questions posed to me. Do not ask me any more questions on this subject and I will not answer any more.
images.jpg

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i just heard a weird rumor... it seems that our true hero Magnar does not need glasses... its just that his girl as such small tits that instead of making a boob increase surgery, she forced poor Magnar to use glasses to make her boobs look bigger! She is so self conscious and insecure that that is the solution she found to get bigger boobs without attracting creeps like Tommy and keep bitches away from her man, even the bow tie and his silly clothes are Sally picked... talk about a insecure control freak!

I wonder if that is also the reason why Heather uses glasses during sex? to make something look bigger!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What do you tri betas think was going through Maya's head when she saw Josy kiss the MC at spin the dildo? Like it wasn't just a peck or anything but passionate? I remember Lily saying "now thats a kiss!"
Great question. Supposedly, at that time Maya knew nothing about the relationship between the MC and Josy.
Confused and shocked, it is possible that she did not yet know that MC and Josy have a history.

I'm not sure if Maya was hurt or jealous. In EP4 at the library scene Josy and Maya said they didn't feel betrayed.
certainly frightened and amazed

as when almost anything happens :unsure:
Actually, was the party before or after Maya tried to talk to the MC during the day? If after... she was probably a combination of hurt and jealous. “he ignores me but will kiss her”.
Believe it was before the party like during the day because it was at class. And you only talk to Josy over text
I don't think Josy felt compelled to kiss the MC. She seemed to me to be rather positively surprised at the coincidence. After what she said to the MC in the toilet, regarding mistakes, it was a chance for Josy to show the MC how she feels about him.
I dont mention this because Josy, but because of what Maya could think.

EDIT: and you are right dalli_x , Josy WANT this kiss so bad.
I like this question because it's quite unique compared to what's normally discussed here.

At the time of the game, Maya was unaware of the MC's relationship with Josy. That becomes apparent later when all three of them have their heart-to-heart in the library. When the mc exposes to Maya that he fucked Josy, Maya's quite surprised (and the look on Josy's face at the time is priceless - she's like, "Dude... what the fuck!?")

So during the Spin-the-Dildo game:
  • Elena kisses Maya (we see Derek looking dejected).
  • Maya kissed Josy (we see the MC looking dejected while Quinn stirs him up some more). We don't see their actual kiss, just the back of Maya's head, but we do see them pulling away, looking lovingly into each other's eyes.
  • Then Josy kisses the MC. Definitely Josy kissed him very meaningfully, it was an attempt to say everything she'd be trying to say to him since the upset began, all in once kiss. I don't think Maya picked up on this. And when they pull away, you can see the look on Josy's face. It pleads, "I miss you". All the while, I think Maya isn't aware and just thinks they're playing the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But my favorite part of the scene: When Quinn is goading the mc, she's resting her head against his. She sooo wants him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
i just heard a weird rumor... it seems that our true hero Magnar does not need glasses... its just that his girl as such small tits that instead of making a boob increase surgery, she forced poor Magnar to use glasses to make her boobs look bigger! She is so self conscious and insecure that that is the solution she found to get bigger boobs without attracting creeps like Tommy and keep bitches away from her man, even the bow tie and his silly clothes are Sally picked... talk about a insecure control freak!

I wonder if that is also the reason why Heather uses glasses during sex? to make something look bigger!
I'm sorry fappybeard but Warscared is now the best man at my wedding

• Red Heart
Reactions: Warscared

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I didn't said that. English isn't my native language, so maybe i express my thoughts in a weird way, but what i mean was that it's usual for first year student to be 17 years old, not even 18. I didn't said that 19 isn't usual. It is usual too...
блэть на родном было бы проще... In short. Usual age for first year students is 17-19 years, where 17 and 19 more rare than 18. MC is 19 at the beginning of the year, so he is like in the end of that diapason (interval, range, whatever). I said that to point that Jill can't be more than 2 years older than him, because she's at the beginning of the third year, so she should be somewhere between 19 and 21.
That what i said.

Edit: Rereading what i wrote, i certainly use some wrong words even now, but i don't sure how to do it correctly. Sorry, it seems that all our conversation comes from my shitty English, because we basically said the same thing :cautious:
No, a student attending college at 17 would've graduated early. This isn't that unusual but it's not the norm either. The MC was 18 at the start of the game and it is reasonable (not to mention necessary for legal reasons) to assume Maya, Derek, Josy, Camilla, Mona and Ashley are also 18.

EDIT - some people leave high school at 16 to attend community college as an alternative to completing the final 2 years in high school; confusion can be caused by the fact that the US uses college for universities and community colleges

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
When I was young, I spent a lot of time here with my sister.

Does Jill have any personal memories of that?
Did your mother tell you about it?
Did she read it in the diaries?

Yeah, how young was Jill? One year old or ten?
Is it possible that jill was 10 years old? Yes.
Is it possible jill was 1 year old? Yes.

I would read, she would write, we would talk and listen to music together.

Jill has read.
What did Jill read? The diaries? A children's book? The ABCs?
The sister was writing.
What did your sister write? A letter? In the diary? Homework? Her dissertation?
They talked to each other.
How did they communicate with each other? Face to face? Imaginary?
They listened to music together.
How did they listen to music together? Face to face? Imaginary?

They are not facts because facts leave no room for questions regarding the data. And as long as I can ask myself questions about it, I will interpret them.
I like to be convinced by arguments, but these arguments should then also be facts.

I am writing this now to all thread participants. My upbringing has taught me that it is impolite not to answer questions posed to me. Do not ask me any more questions on this subject and I will not answer any more.
Are you debating whether Jill's sister is Lynnette? Just in case I have misunderstood a tangent here.

Some simple facts (as stated by the story - if you're going to argue that things stated in the story are blatant falsehoods, there's literally no point for any speculation, so lets use the game's statements to derived assumptions and not make up counter statements that pointlessly contradict the games data):

• Lynette is the MC's mom. - Fact
  • Lynette died when the MC was born. - Fact
  • The MC would have been 0 years old when he was born (like most people). - Fact
  • The mc is in his first year of college. - Fact
  • Jill is in her third year of college. - Fact
  • We can deduce that Jill is two years older than the MC, and for arguments sage I'll allow three years. - Assumption based on facts
  • If the photo is Jill on her sister's shoulders, she is way, way older than 2 or 3, so the sister can't be Lynette. - Assumption based on facts and visual evidence
  • Discount that last point if the photo is Jill's mom holding Lynette
  • If the picture is of Jill's mom holding Lynette, it looks like there's about 10 years between them, 15 at the most. Very young for a mom. - Assumption based on facts and visual evidence
  • Jill says she has memories of her sister. If she was three she wouldn't likely not remember her. - Assumption based on facts and common sense
  • Jill says she read with her sister while her sister wrote. Now this is the conversation associated with that:
Jill: "When I was young, I spent a lot of time with my sister here."​
Jill: "I would read, she would write, we would talk and listen to music together."​
Jill: "It was just us."​
Jill: "After she died, I considered not visiting this spot ever again."​
Jill: "But it's a place that always made me happy."​
Jill: "Not coming here again would make all those nice memories fade."​
Jill: "So, I've been coming here to read for her, write to her, talk to her and listen to music."​
Jill: "I'm keeping it a happy place."​

Now all of those feelings, (like considering not coming back there after her sister died) would not have occurred to a 2 or 3 year old. No, this is from a young girl, maybe even 10 years old, who had a strong bond with her sister but tragically lost her. - Assumption based on facts and common sense
Now all of that discussed, it seems very unlikely that Jill's sister died when Jill was a toddler. And yet Jill would have been a toddler when the MC's mom died. Therefore the MC's mom cannot be Jill's sister.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
No, a student attending college at 17 would've graduated early. This isn't that unusual but it's not the norm either. The MC was 18 at the start of the game and it is reasonable (not to mention necessary for legal reasons) to assume Maya, Derek, Josy, Camilla, Mona and Ashley are also 18.
Again. So? Does it mean that Jill can be older than MC by more than two years? Because that what it was about.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I think he started those solo routes at the beginning of episode 1 with the points system. I have two routes saved, one with Maya and the other Josy like when your on Bella's couch and you have the option of either calling Maya or Josy and the guide says its +1 to whoever you called
a wise guy once said:
"Fuck the Guide it's my way or the fucked up Highway."

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes