godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Actually, since we discuss such things as age of those who studying in college, it's easy to see that two students of the same year not necessarily have the same age, and difference can be up to 1,5-2 years actually (especially now, when different people from different countries give some examples). And thus Sage and Tybalt theoretically can be siblings or step-sibblings (although i don't think so, but it's just about possibility).
Even though Jade was clearly loyal to Burke prior to the start of the game? She's not cheating on him after giving birth to Tybalt.

And if Sage came first, firstly that would be something he would have used in the argument, raising her daughter shows how much he loves Jade. Secondly, dude is a creep, pedophile, he'd be all in Sage when she was growing up.

So again not happening, no way is Tybalt and Sage siblings or half siblings or step siblings or any sort of sibling. Cousins? Sure.

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
I don't understand why everyone likes this game so much. The plot is wildly illogical, in the beginning, GG everyone chmor that a roommate, that some stupid athletes, that a slutty-looking girl, and GG is depicted as just an ordinary terpiloid, despite the fact that he lived at home with one bat and they were constantly engaged in sports and shouting. I’m not saying that he should have scattered everyone and hung him right away, but with such upbringing, he should have at least some character, and not this insignificance shown in the game when his neighbor in the bunker throws him out of the room at night and the GG dutifully runs away with his tail between his legs, that this fucking DIK who threw him out into the street with his bare ass and in the game there is no way at all to refuse to join them, tk. the impression on me this gathering made a disgusting thing, that then the same stupid athletes chmorivaya GG constantly (which is too stupid stereotype, and GG does not even try to give at least some answer). It seems that if they shoved the protagonist's ass in the phalos and fucked them, he would only say later: "Well, ok guys, I'll go, I have a couple tomorrow morning", I know that it is exaggerated, but this is exactly the attitude the GG demonstrates on all humiliation and insults. A bunch of moments at the beginning of the game, when GG is humiliated several times a day, and he dutifully demolishes and then bam, a bunch of girls start broadcasting to him and I'm like - What the hell? Where did it come from? Yes damn it, GG - suffered in fact, you can't name it in another way, and the problem of the game is that there is no GG transition from a freaky terpily to that macho, on which all the girls are then hung up. Too illogical. And GG himself is a freak, besides that the idea is very interesting and I liked how the characters of different girls were worked out, but GG is too contradictory, he is depicted in the beginning as a kind of guy who grew up under the supervision of his father, was engaged in * men's * affairs and all that and you expect this rustic a guy who came to a big city, but with a certain pride, because these "male" conversations at the beginning of the game hint that the GG will be a simple guy, but proud, not allowing himself to be humiliated, and then he just abruptly becomes a wicked bastard without any explanation and transitions, just a slutty woman, they are chatting with Batya about being a man and a father talking with him, they say, you have to have character, to achieve your goal, using the example of the story of his mother, and then the next day, when GG arrives at the university, while driving in the car, he became some kind of a bummer. And then the same abrupt transition to a machomene with a bunch of girls hanging out and all this without any explanation, and although I liked how the girl's characters were worked out, I did not understand the reason for their interest in GG. If the game were at least 1% close to realism, then such a freaky GG could not become anyone except a cuckold and there would be a genre of scientific and technological revolution here. How is the developer going to explain why a GG with an amoeba-like character becomes the target of all the girls in the game? I don’t know if it’s possible, in any case I will definitely not be able to play it again.
If we evaluate the game itself impartially: then the world of the game is very coolly worked out, I really like the characters of female characters, the athletes are presented somewhat too stereotypically, although perhaps even without a few, but simply VERY stereotypically. And it's just wildly illogical behavior of girls who broadcast on GG, even in the most stereotypical incest harem without any plot, where all the girls are broadcast on GG, there GG is at least something of itself, not to mention the fact that such games are developed usually they make their heroes quite brutal, which has already set the teeth on edge, but there is at least some logic that all the girls are hovering around the hero, tk. the hero himself is a typical brutal macho with a big dick. And here this is not, GG is as pathetic and insignificant as possible, where did the entire female population of the university suddenly develop dementia and they all began to stick to the biggest fucker in the university? And GG is just that, do not hesitate. Does the developer know the way to a woman's heart? Become the maximum insignificant and pathetic and the girls will be drawn to you?
I do not want to offend any of the fans of this game here with this comment, but the reviews for the game are too one-sided, there is no disclosure of the character of the GG in them. Perhaps I read a similar comment earlier and would not waste time on this piece of shit. Just a warning to people. who have a taste for games maybe similar to mine, like, "Dude, don't get into this shit, it'll eat you up."

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The theory is that Steven and Jade are both divorced, Tybalt is from Steven's first marriage and Sage is from Jade's first marriage. Step-siblings, just like Josy and Tommy. It's really only a theory to fuck with Tybalt, but there are some Burke overtones when it comes to Sage, just no way to explain them yet.
But Tybalt is Jade's son. Literally, he came from inside her.

And people look at me like my theories are crazy.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I don't understand why everyone likes this game so much. The plot is wildly illogical, in the beginning, GG everyone chmor that a roommate, that some stupid athletes, that a slutty-looking girl, and GG is depicted as just an ordinary terpiloid, despite the fact that he lived at home with one bat and they were constantly engaged in sports and shouting. I’m not saying that he should have scattered everyone and hung him right away, but with such upbringing, he should have at least some character, and not this insignificance shown in the game when his neighbor in the bunker throws him out of the room at night and the GG dutifully runs away with his tail between his legs, that this fucking DIK who threw him out into the street with his bare ass and in the game there is no way at all to refuse to join them, tk. the impression on me this gathering made a disgusting thing, that then the same stupid athletes chmorivaya GG constantly (which is too stupid stereotype, and GG does not even try to give at least some answer). It seems that if they shoved the protagonist's ass in the phalos and fucked them, he would only say later: "Well, ok guys, I'll go, I have a couple tomorrow morning", I know that it is exaggerated, but this is exactly the attitude the GG demonstrates on all humiliation and insults. A bunch of moments at the beginning of the game, when GG is humiliated several times a day, and he dutifully demolishes and then bam, a bunch of girls start broadcasting to him and I'm like - What the hell? Where did it come from? Yes damn it, GG - suffered in fact, you can't name it in another way, and the problem of the game is that there is no GG transition from a freaky terpily to that macho, on which all the girls are then hung up. Too illogical. And GG himself is a freak, besides that the idea is very interesting and I liked how the characters of different girls were worked out, but GG is too contradictory, he is depicted in the beginning as a kind of guy who grew up under the supervision of his father, was engaged in * men's * affairs and all that and you expect this rustic a guy who came to a big city, but with a certain pride, because these "male" conversations at the beginning of the game hint that the GG will be a simple guy, but proud, not allowing himself to be humiliated, and then he just abruptly becomes a wicked bastard without any explanation and transitions, just a slutty woman, they are chatting with Batya about being a man and a father talking with him, they say, you have to have character, to achieve your goal, using the example of the story of his mother, and then the next day, when GG arrives at the university, while driving in the car, he became some kind of a bummer. And then the same abrupt transition to a machomene with a bunch of girls hanging out and all this without any explanation, and although I liked how the girl's characters were worked out, I did not understand the reason for their interest in GG. If the game were at least 1% close to realism, then such a freaky GG could not become anyone except a cuckold and there would be a genre of scientific and technological revolution here. How is the developer going to explain why a GG with an amoeba-like character becomes the target of all the girls in the game? I don’t know if it’s possible, in any case I will definitely not be able to play it again.
If we evaluate the game itself impartially: then the world of the game is very coolly worked out, I really like the characters of female characters, the athletes are presented somewhat too stereotypically, although perhaps even without a few, but simply VERY stereotypically. And it's just wildly illogical behavior of girls who broadcast on GG, even in the most stereotypical incest harem without any plot, where all the girls are broadcast on GG, there GG is at least something of itself, not to mention the fact that such games are developed usually they make their heroes quite brutal, which has already set the teeth on edge, but there is at least some logic that all the girls are hovering around the hero, tk. the hero himself is a typical brutal macho with a big dick. And here this is not, GG is as pathetic and insignificant as possible, where did the entire female population of the university suddenly develop dementia and they all began to stick to the biggest fucker in the university? And GG is just that, do not hesitate. Does the developer know the way to a woman's heart? Become the maximum insignificant and pathetic and the girls will be drawn to you?
I do not want to offend any of the fans of this game here with this comment, but the reviews for the game are too one-sided, there is no disclosure of the character of the GG in them. Perhaps I read a similar comment earlier and would not waste time on this piece of shit. Just a warning to people. who have a taste for games maybe similar to mine, like, "Dude, don't get into this shit, it'll eat you up."
download.jpg
Dalli, Warscared, I'm sorry I ever made fun of your walls of text.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
The theory is that Steven and Jade are both divorced, Tybalt is from Steven's first marriage and Sage is from Jade's first marriage. Step-siblings, just like Josy and Tommy. It's really only a theory to fuck with Tybalt, but there are some Burke overtones when it comes to Sage, just no way to explain them yet.
Didn't Jade clearly said that Tybalt is her son?

Even though Jade was clearly loyal to Burke prior to the start of the game? She's not cheating on him after giving birth to Tybalt.

And if Sage came first, firstly that would be something he would have used in the argument, raising her daughter shows how much he loves Jade. Secondly, dude is a creep, pedophile, he'd be all in Sage when she was growing up.

So again not happening, no way is Tybalt and Sage siblings or half siblings or step siblings or any sort of sibling. Cousins? Sure.
Like i said. I don't believe in that theory, i just said that it's theoretically possible. Also it's you who liked that theory ;)

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
guys, hear me out- this game w lesbian protagonist. please?
I can't quite see how you'd get the same character dynamics unless you also changed other characters' genders. So instead of seeing Maya and Josie 69ing, we'd get to watch Maynard and Joseph suck each other's dicks. Are you sure that's what you want??? :devilish:

Reactions: Ilhares

MK Square

Jul 19, 2019
It's too simple to undserstand .It just means there are more people who likes this game setup and get fun from it ,Nothing much to say in it.As there are more people getting fun from it,it got famous.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I like this question because it's quite unique compared to what's normally discussed here.

At the time of the game, Maya was unaware of the MC's relationship with Josy. That becomes apparent later when all three of them have their heart-to-heart in the library. When the mc exposes to Maya that he fucked Josy, Maya's quite surprised (and the look on Josy's face at the time is priceless - she's like, "Dude... what the fuck!?")

So during the Spin-the-Dildo game:
  • Elena kisses Maya (we see Derek looking dejected).
  • Maya kissed Josy (we see the MC looking dejected while Quinn stirs him up some more). We don't see their actual kiss, just the back of Maya's head, but we do see them pulling away, looking lovingly into each other's eyes.
  • Then Josy kisses the MC. Definitely Josy kissed him very meaningfully, it was an attempt to say everything she'd be trying to say to him since the upset began, all in once kiss. I don't think Maya picked up on this. And when they pull away, you can see the look on Josy's face. It pleads, "I miss you". All the while, I think Maya isn't aware and just thinks they're playing the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But my favorite part of the scene: When Quinn is goading the mc, she's resting her head against his. She sooo wants him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
technically you missed something! Josy and Maya kiss does not elicit anyone`s comment! the MC and Josy comment elicits Lilly´s comment which puts into question Maya naivety... and she is not as much people want to believe! So yes Maya knows immediately somethings up... the regular read clearly states that the MC is getting back at her as a pety revenge but... Josy giving in? wtf! oh that puts the fear of God in Maya that she is risking everything she has, for a tart... a tart she loves but still just a tart!

Maya did not react because she was seeing her life flashing before her eyes her father her family her education and her future to stick with Josy is putting everything on the line and if she is disowned and kicked out of college can she even keep her brother?

Also Josy point of view if you kiss her her inner monologue must be, hihihi if things with Maya fail i can always get this well hung idiot so friendzone him now, keep him on the fridge for later? me so smart and horny and full of options dick or pussy "all your bases belong to me"!

the other comment its Lilly´s... if we fallow the platonic view on art that art is the exterior manifestation of whats missing in our soul Lilly´s coment is an external confirmation on the passion being wittnessed and an admission that she envy`s that passion and would love to be able to feel it! somehow makes the free BJ at the prep party make sense she confuses the MC "passion" with Josy with what she can/might/craves for have... someone should tell her it does not work that way, she can build her own passion with the MC but it will never be the same as the one she witnessed and envies!

as for your debate with Dalli_x i already stated my opinion that Jill being high class means inbreed so she can be older then she looks since inbreeds are not known for their smarts! also depending of when she lost her sister that can have a grave impact on her emotional stability which would put another stress point and thus explains another lost year!

lemonfreak comment about taking a gap year!

add to that Puberty and the teenage years she can easily have lost 3 years of school which on the worst scenario would make her 24 talking to a 17 year old MC, we believe Neil story but what if... she sticked it out with her family only running when she was beginning to to show her condition? are from 4-7 years old enough to build such mementos and experiences? its far flung and highly unlikely... still possible tough!

and no i do not defend this theory just stating that it could be done...
The guide is my bible, I'm not like you cheaters using the mod praying to your false god scrappy
a god is neither false or true its always depends on your belief! if you are a monotonous hermm i mean monotheist then yes scrappy is a false god but if you are a polytheist or even a shamanistic then scrappy is a god.. stronger or weaker in accordance to your believe but its up to you!

Of course she's a virgin, butt stuff doesn't count ;)
felicemastronzo <--- what he said
i love a good wall of texts but seriously a paragraph now and then, my eyes hurt!

Last edited:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
I don't understand why everyone likes this game so much.
And i don't understand why "everyone" like to drink alcohol. But they like.
And i don't understand why "everyone" like to smoke. But they like.
And i don't understand why "everyone" like sushi. But they like.
And i don't understand why "everyone" like incest games. But they like.
And i don't understand why "everyone" like futa. But they like.
and so on, and on, and on, and on... shit i kinda remember heaven and hell

P.S. when i said "everyone" i don't really mean everyone, it's just imitation.

You sure spend some time to write this wall about game you don't like.
And actually not everyone. From time to time there are people like you who don't. But what i don't understand it's that why you bother with this so much? Don't like - don't play.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

P.S. when i said "everyone" i don't really mean everyone, it's just imitation.

You sure spend some time to write this wall about game you don't like.
And actually not everyone. From time to time there are people like you who don't. But what i don't understand it's that why you bother with this so much? Don't like - don't play.
Right, some people might here the intro music, think it sounds like sub-par Green Day, assume the game is equally sub-par click delete.

Some people might hate Derek on sight and click delete.

Some people almost certainly reach the end of chapter 3 and click delete.

A few people might even see the D&G previews, download the game and then click delete after the whole game isn't like that :p

MarinaStar see how easy to read that is? ;)

Reactions: Coinzell

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You forgot to add 'And i don't understand why "everyone" like writing in paragraphs. But they like.' :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes