lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Again. So? Does it mean that Jill can be older than MC by more than two years? Because that what it was about.
Assuming she attended B&R straight out of high school she would seem to be a little less than 2 years older than him (graduated 2 years earlier but has a birthday later in the school year since it hasn't been brought up in storyline). However, Jill is also of the social class that gets to take a gap year (much more common in Europe that the US) so she could be older.

Reactions: Coinzell and Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Does sleep humping count as experimenting?

Though personally I don't think there is anything between Jill and Bella.
Could we share a bed together and see if it counts?

Also I've been meaning to tell you that I respect your stance on Lynette being alive, that's an interesting concept

Reactions: godkingxerxes

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I know it might not be a full DIK move, but you can select "Don't push it" instead of "Joke" and you won't insult Beth. It's not considered +DIK, but neither is it considered +CHICK. That's how I justify it to myself anyway on my massive DIK playthroughs. I require Beth to be part of my ginger harem, so DIK sacrifices have to be made.
I don't recall it being a choice at this point. I'd just been such a dick prior it came up. I'll have to replay it I guess. I don't have any real concern about Beth, though. She's no KRJ.

You said yourself that "17 to 18 is about the age that student's graduate High School". If you can graduate while being 17, then you can start college/university while being 17. And i know several people like that (but that's in my country)

Edit: I even know one man who was 16 when he graduate. His birthday in the end of the august, and he go to school just several days after he turned 6, so he turned 17 several days before start of his first year at the university and 18 just before second year.
That's how one of my friends did it during HS. It was just a matter of needing enough credits to graduate. It was a long time ago and things are a bit hazy, but he basically took every credit possible during his first three years, it was all he'd needed. He took an extra English course during the summer, and then came back for the graduation ceremony. He had a lot of free time that year.

The guide is my bible, I'm not like you cheaters using the mod praying to your false god scrappy
Hey now, they're all false gods. At least scrappy can deliver.

Reactions: Coinzell and Casmyr

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
my cousin is 17 and a 1st-year college student.
That's how I always thought it was. You start college in your 18th year but it's possible to do that before officially turning 18, as in birthday in September to December. That's how it's been in Turrrana since they removed the 13th grade 20 odd years ago.

Could we share a bed together and see if it counts?

Also I've been meaning to tell you that I respect your stance on Lynette being alive, that's an interesting concept
Somebody has to carry the Lynette flag. And astonishingly enough, it's not the stupidest theory that I've seen here in the last couple days.

I love the Sage and Tybalt sibling theory with two different daddies even though they're the same age.

• Love
Reactions: Casmyr

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That's how I always thought it was. You start college in your 18th year but it's possible to do that before officially turning 18, as in birthday in September to December. That's how it's been in Turrrana since they removed the 13th grade 20 odd years ago.

Somebody has to carry the Lynette flag. And astonishingly enough, it's not the stupidest theory that I've seen here in the last couple days.

I love the Sage and Tybalt sibling theory with two different daddies even though they're the same age.
So the school year doesn't start in September where you live?

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020

yeah you wouldn't believe my mother sent me to school at the age of 2 years and 5 months (the good old days)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Coinzell

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
So the school year doesn't start in September where you live?
No it does start in September, and most entering college will be 18 but those born in September, October, November and December will be 17.

You start school based on the year you are born, not the age you are when school starts.

To keep math basic and easy, if you were born in 2000 you start college in 2018, if you were born in October you'd be 17.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017

Actually, since we discuss such things as age of those who studying in college, it's easy to see that two students of the same year not necessarily have the same age, and difference can be up to 1,5-2 years actually (especially now, when different people from different countries give some examples). And thus Sage and Tybalt theoretically can be siblings or step-sibblings (although i don't think so, but it's just about possibility).

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
No it does start in September, and most entering college will be 18 but those born in September, October, November and December will be 17.

You start school based on the year you are born, not the age you are when school starts.

To keep math basic and easy, if you were born in 2000 you start college in 2018
Oh, ok, it doesn't work like that here, people born in spetember of 1 year attend school with people born in august of the following year so someone could finish high school at 17 but they'd be 18 by the time they started college, unless they skipped years.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The theory is that Steven and Jade are both divorced, Tybalt is from Steven's first marriage and Sage is from Jade's first marriage. Step-siblings, just like Josy and Tommy. It's really only a theory to fuck with Tybalt, but there are some Burke overtones when it comes to Sage, just no way to explain them yet.

Reactions: Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes