BADSTONE

Mar 5, 2021
Hi everyone, does anyone know where I can find the Italian translation of "being a dik"? the link MEGA is not working.

please someone help me

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I don't understand why so many people here has made a only Jill playthrough. It is not like she is an overprotective bitch who fuck up every girl her BF meets. She herself said that she doesn't mind MC dating others(until they become commited of course). Unless MC have anything with Bella you are fine.
Unfortunately that green light comes with a trap M&J and Jill if they give you permission, don't do it, the only ones who can't complain are Sage because she had a boyfriend and Isabella doesn't give her the right either because she's married

Reactions: dalli_x

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Jill is the least attractive to me because she's the least sexual. She's indeed very kind and I'd protect her with my life - because she's more like a sister.
I'm still pursuing her on my Bella path since there was a hint the two of them 'experimented' together. And Bella also said at the pool they both swallow :))

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't understand why so many people here has made a only Jill playthrough. It is not like she is an overprotective bitch who fuck up every girl her BF meets. She herself said that she doesn't mind MC dating others(until they become commited of course). Unless MC have anything with Bella you are fine.
Well, if you like a particular character, that's as good a reason as any to make a solo route for them, but for completionists who want to see and do every possible path, that's another reason why I can see people making solo Jill routes.

Another reason seems to be to avoid potential trouble and complications from dating/being involved with multiple girls, which I guess seems fair given how it blew up in the MC's face in AL, and we've seen there are moments where you have to choose between one girl or the other, but overall I feel that since this is college and it is just dating, there shouldn't need to be much emphasis put on committment just yet and hopefully he'll be able to play the field without too much consequence until near the end, and even then it should be able to be resolved relatively peacefully.

Thanks so much for the info!:)
I have a full breakdown of all the events of each day so far if you want to check it out.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The failure in using that meme is that it means by the end KRJ will have such an impact that everyone will know her. All will kneel under her banner.
I don't know what you're talking about, in fact if you check that message, nothing will come of it

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I would take that for granted
the reason why Quinn has that coke is explained from beginning to end, followed step by step, it must surely have some development.

for now, that is, not having really many elements, I still see as more likely that it is used, or ends up, to frame someone, after having put it at the right time in the room, in the pockets or in the desk of someone
DPC could have had Quinn discard the coke, flush it down the toilet whatever instead she has it stored and hidden away in her room.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Say that to the mod not to me :ROFLMAO:
Oh thats what it was. Guess my posts are about to be Snapped too, then. Heh.
DPC could have had Quinn discard the coke, flush it down the toilet whatever instead she has it stored and hidden away in her room.
I've mentioned a few times now how I think Riona might die from ODing on the 8ball. Setting aside death drama, what do you guys think will happen with the coke?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Game crashes at the start of the first test. Searched the thread for a fix, and seems that the game crashing at the start of a test is a common complaint, but one that seems to be ignored.

Using the compressed version, will download full version to see if it still happens.
If only someone would have posted the math bugfix in the OP...

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
Ya the file size is why I am a huge fan of torrents over file hosters - filehosters have limitations and have a tendency to drop connections at times especially when they get overloaded, forcing some folks to have to start the download over. I'd love to see a torrent always uploaded even for the patches / updates as they would allow us to help seed for each other. With P2P torrents the download and sharing can be very efficient if people do try to seed at least 1:1 for each other.

For me, file size is never a concern, ultimately I just want the highest possible quality even if it means the game is 100GB or more, but torrents will fix any issues with inconsistent hosting services.
Agreed.
I always go for the Torrent as soon as it's updated and then leave it on for my brother Diks for a week or so 24/7.

The upload ratio is always through the roof :D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'd like to see MC build really good friendships with the LI's too.
Yeah, so many games seem to go one of 2 ways; either you end up in some sort harem/sharing relationship with multiple girls, or you'll suffer serious ramifications for sleeping around where you'll break either several hearts or lose all of them. The latter is certainly something that happens in the real world where you may end up hurting someone, even if it was just dating and nothing more serious, but sometimes it would be nice if there could be games where the MC and LIs part as friends, being happy for the experience they had with each other and not being too broken up if things don't work out between them.

This is how I'd like to see BaDIK go.

Part of why I like Sage so much. It feels like MC and Sage are actual buddies.
Exactly. They're buddies that have sex and deeper feelings might start to develop, but even if doesn't work between them, they can still be buddies, even if they no longer have the sexual component anymore.

And someone is going to find it which will lead to something as a result. Still putting that bet on Riona.

Damn, our boi MC got into so many panties in the course of only 2-3 weeks? Bruh...
He does indeed; 14 on a single playthrough that he can get frisky with, if I'm adding it up right.

Not really an accurate count of days here cause in the latest update is the start of 2nd semester. Tho still an amazing amount of panties alright.
It is an accurate count because the MC's only spent about 3 weeks at college and this what he can get up to during those 3 weeks. Also, he's still in the 1st semester as the 2nd wouldn't start until after Christmas.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes