Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Good question - I had originally figured Quinn would just find a new buyer for it (that's what I would have done), but the way some scenes have her kind of gazing at it weirdly makes me think there's some kind of history there with Coke in particular...maybe someone close to her died from using it, etc.
It's heavily implied. Rox snorted coke in the flash back and Quinn's alleged mom became a ravaged junkie unable to recognize her. She clearly took harder drugs than weed. As for Rox, his current situation is unknown but considering the way Buddy and Quinn talked about him, he's either dead, in jail or in trouble.

Depending on how the plot evolves, I guess an anxious and desesperated Quinn could cross the lines and snort it. Or someone like Lily or Josy whom grew up suspicious about her activities could sneak inside her room and confront her about it. She still could find a new customer for the coke but this option seems pretty weak for the plot. I don't buy the whole Riona sacrificial lamb theory.

It's for MC and Quinn to use next episode. But only if you are 100% DIK.
Yeah the same MC who can't even take a bit of weed without completly losing his shit. Don't cast pearls before swine. :rolleyes:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why not? The MC in Acting Lessons killed somebody. Pinkcakes isn't writing a Disney Harem story, that isn't his style.

I think people are going to be quite surprised as this story progresses.

For Quinn. Yes.

He doesn't have to buy 50 grams of Coke, he's not Scarface. It's a one time thing.

And your last line can be said for almost everything that has happened so far. MC made pancakes, great, now what? MC got drunk, great, now what? MC fucked X, great, now what?

It's a plot point, it can go where Pinkcakes wants to take it.

But let's use a popular theory I see around here as an example of where this plot can take us. Riona. I see multiple people speculating that she can get into the bag of coke and potentially die(because Pinkcakes is going to go from killing a major LI to a minor side character, lol).

If there is no cocaine, she can't get into it, therefor she can't die.
if the fact that MC and Quinn are using coke will have the same effect as making pancakes with Bella, wouldn't you feel an opportunity has been missed?

Then again, that's already happened with the mother's letter, the scavenger hunt, probably even Tybalt's blackmail...

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
if the fact that MC and Quinn are using coke will have the same effect as making pancakes with Bella, wouldn't you feel an opportunity has been missed?

Then again, that's already happened with the mother's letter, the scavenger hunt, probably even Tybalt's blackmail...
That's why I said earlier, if it's used by the MC and Quinn and whomever else, than it cause the same issues it will cause later on.

So the MC that uses it, it will be a one time thing no problems, but for the MCs that don't they have problems.

That's how the whole choice and consequences work in video games.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Quinn's supposed mother is a student who is cheered by the DIK's at the beginning of EP6, after a hot night. I don't have a picture, unfortunately. It's a cute redhead. Due to massive drug abuse she is quite run down. Which actually foreshadows bad things that could have happened to Mona.
If the MC starts using cocaine it will end up as dalli writing crazy theories in F95

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Quinn's supposed mother is a student who is cheered by the DIK's at the beginning of EP6, after a hot night. I don't have a picture, unfortunately. It's a cute redhead. Due to massive drug abuse she is quite run down. Which actually foreshadows bad things that could have happened to Mona.
screenshot0058.png screenshot0059.png

but even if we ignore the fact that that student should be about the same age as Quinn (there is a known case of a 5 year old giving birth and Arieth is 24 and is taking first year classes so it's technically possible), her mother is definitely not a redhead
ep6_intro16b.jpg

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Why not? The MC in Acting Lessons killed somebody. Pinkcakes isn't writing a Disney Harem story, that isn't his style.

I think people are going to be quite surprised as this story progresses.
He killed somebody in order to save his life and the life of another person. This game is nowhere near that stage and there's a massive difference between that and the MC potentially snorting coke. Even on the DIK path, that doesn't suit his character and DPC has stated multiple times that this will not be as dark as AL.

But let's use a popular theory I see around here as an example of where this plot can take us. Riona. I see multiple people speculating that she can get into the bag of coke and potentially die(because Pinkcakes is going to go from killing a major LI to a minor side character, lol).
Not die, just a bad OD that she'll recover from. That seems like a much better use of the coke as a plot device than Quinn and the MC snorting it because Riona is the closest person to Quinn and if that were to happen to Riona, then it might just be the wake up call Quinn needs.

Cocaine is a party drug, Quinn can just whip it out next party and you either partake or let Quinn and Riona go off and do it without you.

Doing a line of coke with the girls isn't going to turn the MC into a drooling junkie, you guys are putting this entire thing on a pedestal. It's not a big deal.
And you're overlooking several key things, like the fact that Quinn was reticent to even get it in the first place when Rich asked for it which shows she's uncomfortable in dealing with these harder drugs. We also see her Dad doing it and the woman in Ep 6 who are may or not be her mother is clearly strung out on harder drugs, so all-in-all the game seems to be pointing to Quinn having a problem with these sorts of drugs, therefore it doesn't seem likely she'll use it.

I swear I've seen people here state that a DIK MC should get in on Quinn's little operation :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Like I said, people overestimate the extent of the DIK path. :rolleyes:

Wasn't Quinn's mother Sage? :unsure:

She's definitely a redhead
Yes, she was.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
wait... Sage is Quinn's mother, Quinn is Maya's mother, Maya is MC brother's sister... looks like Derek is not the only one who is into GILFs
Quinn is also the mother of Josy, who is Tommy's half-sister.

It's all dirty, disgusting incest...

and a lot of talk for Aunt Jill...
Problem being you're in a completely different world from us
problem... that reassures me...

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
The MC is not going to be snorting coke.

I think people really overestimate what the DIK path means. :rolleyes:
Cocaine is a party drug, Quinn can just whip it out next party and you either partake or let Quinn and Riona go off and do it without you.

Doing a line of coke with the girls isn't going to turn the MC into a drooling junkie, you guys are putting this entire thing on a pedestal. It's not a big deal.
Could always be her peace offering to Tommy. Their both into harder stuff considering they were shooting up at the dik party. Could be Tommy that od's, also would have the drama of having to tell josy.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Could always be her peace offering to Tommy. Their both into harder stuff considering they were shooting up at the dik party.
The injection wasn't necessarily a hard drug. People seem to assume that they must have been injecting something like heroine or meth, but THC can be injectable as can prescription drugs by distilling them down to a liquid form, and we know Quinn deals Xanax to Sally which is a prescription drug used to treat anxiety, so it could be as minimal as that without it being any of the harder intravenous drugs. Also, given Quinn's reluctance to do this coke deal, I'm inclined to think it was a lighter drug since she doesn't seem comfortable dealing with harder drugs.

Buddy told us Quinn knew her.
Is she a junkie? Yes.
Does the human body suffer from deterioration due to drug abuse? Yes.

Yes, the skin texture and the unnatural red hair were not the same. Oops, drug abuse and hair not dyed.

But you shouldn't just look superficially.
The eyebrows were the same. The shape of the eyes was the same. The nasolabial folds were the same. The mouth was the same. The cheek shape was the same.

Did you see the young redhead anywhere in the B&R area during the same time period? I didn't. I mean, she wasn't bad looking and would have been something for the MC. Yeah, where'd she go? Yeah, I know, she was done with college by the time MC came.
The redhead is clearly just a random redhead student from the previous couple of years who did the walk of shame. That's it. There's really no more to it than that. She's not important in any way, shape, or form.

It is possible to look too deep into this game, and you my friend are looking for answers at the bottom of the Mariana Trench whilst the vast majority of the answers you seek are actually on the surface and no deeper than that.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes