dregon87

May 6, 2019
Guys, if I choose to give a chance to my relationship with Maya and Josy, will it negatively affect my relationship with Sage?
And can a relationship with Sage be more than a fuck buddy?

KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021
Even though it is probably not gonna happen and out of character for the MC, I would be all down for snorting that coke off Quinn's ass.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Either you have been smoking Dalli's stash or I have

This looks like minecraft hair
View attachment 1083446

This is the natural hair
View attachment 1083447
Only in close up, the pic itself look's good. The second pic look's like it's plastered with hairspray. Also, remember the scene, she was just arguing with Chad, of course she's gonna look a bit disheveled.

Alien Meep

Feb 28, 2021
Glad you enjoyed it, ya this game does a really good job on music and character development. Another top shelf game would be City of Broken Dreamers - it is the only other VN game that, at least to me, feels like it's on BAD level of quality in both story and scenes.
Thanks for recommending the game, I will try it.

Reactions: Razrback16

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I can't speak for anyone else, but the reason why I have a jill only playthru set aside is due to a factor I touched upon before, story themes around individual girls you interact with.
And Jill's story theme lends itself to a definitely singular romance, rotating around the age old story of people from worlds apart coming together. It's not a modern age story with like Sage, it requires a more classical approach.
For me, I do it only for completionism. I find her to be incredibly boring with little engaging content and I'm not even talking about lewd scenes, which is another strike. Maybe things will improve when her concert takes places. I used to play guitar and I've always like piano, so the music angle is all that really appeals to me in the Jill route. Might also be fun to see how things blow up when Jill finds out what Bella and MC have been up to.

I still think that Chekhov's 8ball is gonna be Riona's end.
Indeed. Even more so than Quinn, Riona has an aura of death that surrounds her.

watermelon creep
I resemble that remark.
:cry:

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
On the subject of hair. Which hairstyle/color suits Sage the best:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think she looks HOTter with it down, but can't decide between her natural red or the vibrant red of her past.
Hair up is miles better. I also prefer the natural colour. That said, I wouldn't mind seeing more of her in her early-years makeup. Those dark lips are amazing.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Thanks for recommending the game, I will try it.
Gotta disagree with him.

Because the deluca family for sure, and possibly become a rock star are on that level as well. In fact I'd probably peg the deluca family as the best of the bunch, and that's really saying something.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Up to EP6, it has no effect on relations. Depending on how you play, Sage falls in love with the MC in EP6.
But no one knows how this will play out in EP7.
What are the indications that Sage fell in love with you, withholding sex? Seriously what makes you say she falls in love? I might have to play again her route.

Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Gotta disagree with him.

Because the deluca family for sure, and possibly become a rock star are on that level as well. In fact I'd probably peg the deluca family as the best of the bunch, and that's really saying something.
While I agree with you that Deluca and Rock Star are great games, are you saying you think City of Broken Dreamers doesn't have good characters and music??? If so, I've located a unicorn, because it's very difficult to find people who don't think that game, and in particular the characters and music, is amazing. Maybe I'm just interpreting that wrong.

Reactions: Razrback16

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Gotta disagree with him.

Gotta disagree with you on Deluca, it has no sex scenes after so much time so it's not good enough for this site.
BaDIK is popular also because it has great sex scenes, the same applies to Broken Dreamers and Become a Rockstar.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes