ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Well, as I've said before, I see someone else using it and suffering the consequences being a far more effective plot tool in shaking Quinn out of this desperation she seems to have. We still don't quite know why she's so desperate, but let's say that the reason she needs this money so much isn't for her simply so she can have it, but for someone else. She may see this drug selling and prostitution stuff as the only way she can raise the money she needs as expediently as possible, hence why she's becoming willing to take more and more risks and go beyond her own comfort zone. But if someone, like Riona for example, OD'd on that coke, then it might finally force Quinn to admit it's gone too far because her closest friend and confidant almost died from her actions.

Simply seeing Quinn hit rock bottom and do the coke would, for me, be something of a weak plot device because it only harms herself and it doesn't necessarily pull her out of the downward spiral, it only worsens it. This of course presumes that DPC wants to pull her out of this spiral, but when you look at a lot of the relationships the MC has in this game, and even those of AL, the MC is the quinitessential hero/white knight helping people to get out of their bad situations and lead better lives, so that's why I think it will also be possible with Quinn. But that, in my mind, is better served if something happens to someone else to show Quinn the consequences of her wreckless actions.
I don't see the two as mutually exclusive: if something bad happens to Riona because of Quinn's ambition, that can instigate Quinn's crisis regardless of what exactly happens. We don't know why Quinn needs the money, but she is obviously obsessed with getting it. It will take something major for Quinn to renounce her empire. We know that peddling coke wasn't enough. A friend (assuming she sees Riona that way) suffering for that decision might do it, but only if Quinn recognizes her culpability.

Given what we know of Quinn, if Riona ODs on coke she stole from Quinn, I think Quinn would be far more likely to blame the whole thing on Riona's stupidity and thus rationalize continuing on her self-destructive path. After all, she's been disregarding Riona's advice for a while now. If she's confronted with a glaring example of Riona exercising extremely bad judgement, will that really cause Quinn to take her earlier advice to heart? I say no.

If, on the other hand, Riona is badly injured while grudgingly following Quinn's orders, that might force Quinn to recognize the damage she has done - especially if Quinn continued to belittle Riona's concerns and browbeat her into line. It would, at the very least, be much harder to twist Riona's fate into proof Quinn was right all along. In this case, not only would Quinn be all alone to face the music, but she'd have to face it knowing her judgement was inferior to Riona's.

That sounds like a proper crisis to me. As an added bonus, now that the coke wouldn't be the instigator of Quinn's moment of crisis, it could be a physical representation of that crisis. Once she hits rock bottom, will she reject the coke and start climbing up? Or will she embrace the coke and, as Tommy put it, get comfortable at the bottom?

Thus it's the perfect opportunity for our off-white knight MC to ride up and help Quinn resolve the crisis: if the coke is a manifestation of the crisis, then convincing Quinn not to use it is a manifestation of giving her a hand on her first step out of the hole she's dug for herself. If the coke's already been snorted by Riona, then what form will the MC's help take in the alternate moment of crisis? Sure, he can give her a big speech or a good boning, but what will symbolize why THIS time is different than the previous times?

I suppose she could always do the 8ball and then go back for more (giving the MC a chance to belatedly intervene), but that's a muddier line in the sand. Or maybe we can find a suitable metaphor in whatever Quinn 'needs' the money for. But until then I think the coke is the best fit for the job, so that's what I think will happen (at least potentially - the ability to influence Quinn might be complicated).

Last edited:

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
Lily does agree to give you a blowjob for free. She says something like 'if it was any other guy I wouldn't do this'.
And although I always donated to Riona because I had money on me, the mod I was using led me to believe you could still have sex with her without donating. So no, sweet Camila isn't cheaper, she's just more full of passion :)
Maybe because you use mod, that is why you could get anything for free. afaik, you could not get an action with Lily and Riona at the mansion without spending some money

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Wait, when?
At the DIK party, when you do the shots off Sarah's body. If you've paid Quinn for something special, you meet Sarah later with Riona and Mel and they all get a little frisky under the table.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe because you use mod, that is why you could get anything for free. afaik, you could not get an action with Lily and Riona at the mansion without spending some money
If you have Chick affinity, you say something sweet, Lily feels you're a sincere guy, so she gives you a free blowjob and lets you wank into her cunt. Such a sweet guy. :sneaky:

Last edited:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
The mod may help in getting points with them in the previous interactions, but not more than that. From what I remember, you can still convince them if they like you enough even without paying.

Reactions: Dovv

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
If you have Chick affinity, you say something sweet, Lily feels you're a sincere guy, so she gives you a free blowjob and lets you wank into her cunt. Such a sweet guy. :sneaky:
How did i miss that in my CHICK playthrough :FacePalm:

My bad alex13

• Angry
Reactions: .N9

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Come to think of it, in one of the playthroughs I wasn't invited to the strip club the second time. Could it be that you need to have DIK affinity for that or could I be remembering wrong and you always get invited?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Come to think of it, in one of the playthroughs I wasn't invited to the strip club the second time. Could it be that you need to have DIK affinity for that or could I be remembering wrong and you always get invited?
You need to be living with ya boy instead of one of the girls.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The seed has been planted. This means it's on the table. And even if Quinn's dad died from coke, that doesn't mean she's immune to it's lure.
But what good does that do? Quinn using it herself only harms her, and even if it were to result in something bad happening to her, it doesn't necessarily stop the downward spiral. Sure, the MC could still step in to "save" her, but it's far more effective, not only narratively but in life too, when someone close to them is hurt by their actions because then they start to see the ramifications of what they're doing when it impacts someone else. That's a much more powerful motivator for people who have a conscience, and I think, deep down, Quinn does have a conscience with regards to what she's doing, but she represses it and puts on this show of being a tough person who doesn't give a shit.

To paraphrase Christian Bale in Batman Begins, Quinn needs a dramatic example to shake her out of her apathy, and that can only really only happen from seeing someone close to her be hurt/affected badly by her actions.

I don't see the two as mutually exclusive: if something bad happens to Riona because of Quinn's ambition, that can instigate Quinn's crisis regardless of what exactly happens. We don't know why Quinn needs the money, but she is obviously obsessed with getting it. It will take something major for Quinn to renounce her empire. We know that peddling coke wasn't enough. A friend (assuming she sees Riona that way) suffering for that decision might do it, but only if Quinn recognizes her culpability.

Given what we know of Quinn, if Riona ODs on coke she stole from Quinn, I think Quinn would be far more likely to blame the whole thing on Riona's stupidity and thus rationalize continuing on her self-destructive path. After all, she's been disregarding Riona's advice for a while now. If she's confronted with a glaring example of Riona exercising extremely bad judgement, will that really cause Quinn to take her earlier advice to heart? I say no.

If, on the other hand, Riona is badly injured while grudgingly following Quinn's orders, that might force Quinn to recognize the damage she has done - especially if Quinn continued to belittle Riona's concerns and browbeat her into line. It would, at the very least, be much harder to twist Riona's fate into proof Quinn was right all along. In this case, not only would Quinn would be all alone to face the music, but she'd have to face it knowing her judgement was inferior to Riona's.

That sounds like a proper crisis to me. As an added bonus, now that the coke wouldn't be the instigator of Quinn's moment of crisis, it could be a physical representation of that crisis. Once she hits rock bottom, will she reject the coke and start climbing up? Or will she embrace the coke and, as Tommy put it, get comfortable at the bottom?

Thus it's the perfect opportunity for our off-white knight MC to ride up and help Quinn resolve the crisis: if the coke is a manifestation of the crisis, then convincing Quinn not to use it is a manifestation of giving her a hand on her first step out of the hole she's dug for herself. If the coke's already been snorted by Riona, then what form will the MC's help take in the alternate moment of crisis? Sure, he can give her a big speech or a good boning, but what will symbolize why THIS time is different than the previous times?

I suppose she could always do the 8ball and then go back for more (giving the MC a chance to belatedly intervene), but that's a muddier line in the sand. Or maybe we can find a suitable metaphor in whatever Quinn 'needs' the money for. But until then I think the coke is the best fit for the job, so that's what I think will happen (at least potentially - the ability to influence Quinn might be complicated).
Riona often seems strung out because of the pressure of being part of Quinn's operation. If she were to be in such desperate need of release from that stress that she were to use the coke, then this would be Quinn's actions causing harm to Riona because she drove her to that stage and could do just as much to affect Quinn's realisation of her actions as Riona being physically hurt by simply "following Quinn's orders".

With this, it's a "2 birds, 1 stone" scenario where one incident with one character can accomplish the goal of the plotline in a more concise way. Quinn having the realisation of, "It's all my fault, I drove her to this", would be just the same as, "It's all my fault, I made her do this", if she were to be hurt by doing something Quinn asked of her. And I do think that Quinn would care if something were to happen to Riona, be that physical harm or an OD from drugs she brought into the house, and it would affect her enough to at least acknowledge things are spiralling out of control.

Wait, when?
Ep 2. Win the shot battle, pre-pay for Sarah, then go find Sarah.

vlcsnap-2021-03-14-15h34m45s790.png

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
But what good does that do? Quinn using it herself only harms her, and even if it were to result in something bad happening to her, it doesn't necessarily stop the downward spiral. Sure, the MC could still step in to "save" her, but it's far more effective, not only narratively but in life too, when someone close to them is hurt by their actions because then they start to see the ramifications of what they're doing when it impacts someone else. That's a much more powerful motivator for people who have a conscience, and I think, deep down, Quinn does have a conscience with regards to what she's doing, but she represses it and puts on this show of being a tough person who doesn't give a shit.

To paraphrase Christian Bale in Batman Begins, Quinn needs a dramatic example to shake her out of her apathy, and that can only really only happen from seeing someone close to her be hurt/affected badly by her actions.
I'm not looking for controversy. I'm thinking it'll just be some more Quinn/MC bonding time! A little coke never hurt anyone (don't quote me on that).

:cool:

Reactions: godkingxerxes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
At the DIK party, when you do the shots off Sarah's body. If you've paid Quinn for something special, you meet Sarah later with Riona and Mel and they all get a little frisky under the table.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's a close shave there MC. Hanging out looking like the play-doh man. He even ironed out the ball sack wrinkles. :unsure: Well, he is pre-treated and ready for Arieth!
Ep. 7 hype

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's a close shave there MC. Hanging out looking like the play-doh man. He even ironed out the ball sack wrinkles. :unsure: Well, he is pre-treated and ready for Arieth!
Ep. 7 hype
What gets me is how is Riona not getting a foot cramp with her toes curled downward like that? :eek:

• Sad
Reactions: Kellermann

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Isn't an 8-ball of coke a little too much for self-consumption? And considering that selling that coke would be a faster way to get some money, I highly doubt Quinn would be so unwise to snort it herself. Plus this being an unintended stash (she only bought it because she was sure she was going to sell it right away), my guess would be it's going to explode in her hands in some way or another. Someone who shouldn't spot it will spot it, that's for sure

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Isn't an 8-ball of coke a little too much for self-consumption? And considering that selling that coke would be a faster way to get some money, I highly doubt Quinn would be so unwise to snort it herself. Plus this being an unintended stash (she only bought it because she was sure she was going to sell it right away), my guess would be it's going to explode in her hands in some way or another. Someone who shouldn't spot it will spot it, that's for sure
Well, there's a reason why most of theories go to Quinn/MC/Riona being under distress when taking it, and not just taking it willy nilly. The whole point of the 'using the coke' theories is "fucked up mental state leads to stupid decision that leads to massive consequences".

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Well, there's a reason why most of theories go to Quinn/MC/Riona being under distress when taking it, and not just taking it willy nilly. The whole point of the 'using the coke' theories is "fucked up mental state leads to stupid decision that leads to massive consequences".
Yeah, well, it would be a total fuck all moment for Quinn, the very lowest point for her

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
How did i miss that in my CHICK playthrough :FacePalm:

My bad alex13
Probably because Lily will leave the mansion without offering a blowjob if the MC says he wouldn't want a personal stripper. Most CHICK-heavy runs probably say that, so only a small fraction of characters who could get Lily for free will ever have the opportunity.

Riona often seems strung out because of the pressure of being part of Quinn's operation. If she were to be in such desperate need of release from that stress that she were to use the coke, then this would be Quinn's actions causing harm to Riona because she drove her to that stage and could do just as much to affect Quinn's realisation of her actions as Riona being physically hurt by simply "following Quinn's orders".

With this, it's a "2 birds, 1 stone" scenario where one incident with one character can accomplish the goal of the plotline in a more concise way. Quinn having the realisation of, "It's all my fault, I drove her to this", would be just the same as, "It's all my fault, I made her do this", if she were to be hurt by doing something Quinn asked of her. And I do think that Quinn would care if something were to happen to Riona, be that physical harm or an OD from drugs she brought into the house, and it would affect her enough to at least acknowledge things are spiralling out of control.
Why would Quinn feel she drove Riona to OD? Quinn didn't want to have the coke in the first place, didn't tell Riona about it (much less tell her to use it), and almost certainly will have assured Riona that whatever was bothering her was under control. Hell, I think the odds are good that Quinn has expressed the view to Riona that only idiots use something like coke.

If Riona did OD, I think it's far, far more likely that Quinn would instead think to herself: "I knew Riona was dumb, but I never thought she was dumb enough to use that coke! Why did she never listen to me!" That's not to say that Quinn wouldn't be very upset by what happened to Riona - she would be. The question is how she would channel those emotions. Sadly, genuine introspection is really hard. Blaming the victim to justify your own actions is depressingly easy.

I think if Quinn can give herself an out for whatever happens to Riona, she'll take it. That means Riona would have to suffer for something Quinn forced her to do over Riona's own objections. Any initiative on Riona's part becomes an opportunity for Quinn to deflect. If you feel otherwise, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I don't think he will because Bella's new sig is great, you should ask him directly if you want him to make something for you specifically, just like Casmyr he got his beloved Goddess sigs from him :ROFLMAO:
fappybeard make this user evaporate.

I asked at the beginning of February and asked again at the end of February.

Its called. Kellermann whats it called again
I wonder if he can do a Casmyr sig if I ask him to. :LOL:

Reactions: Dovv
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes