dalgas

May 24, 2020
Lost my save while formatting and the ones on the OP are for ep5

Can anyone hook me up with a full ep6 save?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
is it just me or does this look like neil. i wouldnt figure but the features look similar to me.
View attachment 1084797
Highly doubtful it's Neil. Probably just another case of DPC using similar looking male character models.

Anyway, I have another thought/theory/asspull; what if this guy works for/with Vinny? :unsure:

He could just be some strung out junkie, but Buddy seemed to suggest there might be some sort rivarly between Quinn and Vinny with regards to who's selling the most, so maybe this was a planned attack to cause problems for Quinn.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
no neil, mc dad. nick has a gotee which this character doesnt.
Nick has that 3 day no shave fuzz going on, not a goatee. And it looks like this guy does too. Unless I'm completely misremembering his face.

But no, this looks nothing like Neil to me. Extremely super mega a million-to-one no chance of that being Neil.

Anyway, I have another thought/theory/asspull; what if this guy works for/with Vinny? :unsure:

He could just be some strung out junkie, but Buddy seemed to suggest there might be some sort rivarly between Quinn and Vinny with regards to who's selling the most, so maybe this was a planned attack to cause problems for Quinn.
My first thought was that the mugger was Vinny's boy. Buddy's comments implied Quinn and Vinny being in competition with each other. When he says that Quinn could be making more than him if she just looked at his operation. So I can see Vinny trying to screw Quinn where he can.

Reactions: dalli_x

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Highly doubtful it's Neil. Probably just another case of DPC using similar looking male character models.

i was thinking it could be the same model because that doesnt seem like the way neils character is protreyed. vinny fucking with quinn is definitely possible. i had considered the same thing.

Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes