Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Since you're talking about mini-games what about us that play without them, am i missing anything important from the mansion one? I see people talking a lot about this one, about renovating the mansion, money management or something like that. Am i missing anything by not doing this stuff?
It's mostly sending out guys to fix up the mansion or send them to earn money. It's like a management mini-game, personally I think it's well made, but I wouldn't want to go through it every playthrough.

Reactions: Razrback16

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Since you're talking about mini-games what about us that play without them, am i missing anything important from the mansion one? I see people talking a lot about this one, about renovating the mansion, money management or something like that. Am i missing anything by not doing this stuff or is just strictly gameplay?
Yes, people who don't play the mansion mini-game will fail to descover the electrical fault that causes the fire :eek:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Meeting Nora was optional yet she got a wallpaper. What's your point?
Nora got the wallpaper after appearing in the game (and was basically present since the fifth chapter), at this point all BADIK players already know her.

this character on the other hand is completely unknown, even if she were as we think the mistress of the pink rose, MC however will go there to work, so it is likely he will know her anyway, maybe he will not have sex with her (sex is practically always optional on BADIK) but he will meet her anyway.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Also, i have no problem with him using a week for the music, it's one of my favorite aspects of this game, the soundtrack is amazing and i hope it stays that way.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to the music concert. I've been to quite a few of those and it's the one thing I'm excited about seeing (hearing) in my Jill playthrough because other than that, her route is terribly boring to me. I'm convinced MC is getting zero sex until after that storyline is complete. Jill is too concerned with her concert to worry about how she is going to fit MC's super schlong (say that three times fast) inside her fortress of solitude.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, I'm looking forward to the music concert. I've been to quite a few of those and it's the one thing I'm excited about seeing (hearing) in my Jill playthrough because other than that, her route is terribly boring to me. I'm convinced MC is getting zero sex until after that storyline is complete. Jill is too concerned with her concert to worry about how she is going to fit MC's super schlong (say that three times fast) inside her fortress of solitude.
Mc has the choice to practice her song, so maybe it'll be a duet, she accomplishes the concert ecstatic, turns into passionate kissing then he beds her.;)

Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Mc has the choice to practice her song, so maybe it'll be a duet, she accomplishes the concert ecstatic, turns into passionate kissing then he beds her.;)
I can't remember if I mentioned this in here before, but I imagine Jill having a breakdown or stage fright and MC has to coax her out of her funk. She then returns and gives the performance of her life, thus cementing their relationship and leading the way to impassioned lovemaking..........in another 10 episodes. :cautious:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I can't remember if I mentioned this in here before, but I imagine Jill having a breakdown or stage fright and MC has to coax her out of her funk. She then returns and gives the performance of her life, thus cementing their relationship and leading the way to impassioned lovemaking..........in another 10 episodes. :cautious:
Could be at the breaking point he starts playing returning her to center and she continues like u said.
Sssslllooowww burn...

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
If MC hasn't been practicing the song he'll go up and fail, making Jill cry and she runs into the arms of her beloved Tybalt.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Could be at the breaking point he starts playing returning her to center and she continues like u said.
Ooh I like that idea. As a former classical guitarist who used to play with a pianist (love that word!) in school, it's at least one aspect of the MC that I can relate to. Sadly I never got to bang teachers and a sorority full of hotties.

Edit:
A true Jill fan would have been practicing her song at every opportunity.
:LOL: You've got Lynette in your signature now? That's awesome!

Side note: Lynette is basically what MC and Josy's offspring will look like.

Fjeosoendj

Feb 8, 2021
Nora got the wallpaper after appearing in the game (and was basically present since the fifth chapter), at this point all BADIK players already know her.

this character on the other hand is completely unknown, even if she were as we think the mistress of the pink rose, MC however will go there to work, so it is likely he will know her anyway, maybe he will not have sex with her (sex is practically always optional on BADIK) but he will meet her anyway.
According to the Rooster posts it seems as though players will choose between continuing the elderly sitting job or choose to go do the Pink Rose job. I'm pretty sure players who don't go the Pink Rose won't even meet Ms. Big Tits unless the game has you doing both which doesn't seem so based off Derek's post.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
According to the Rooster posts it seems as though players will choose between continuing the elderly sitting job or choose to go do the Pink Rose job. I'm pretty sure players who don't go the Pink Rose won't even meet Ms. Big Tits unless the game has you doing both which doesn't seem so based off Derek's post.
It could be Derek and a few other sticks with that while most of the diks (including mc) goes to pink rose.

Edit: altho it could play into dik/chic routes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Jill's fans will come to attack Quinn then I come and help Xerxes defending Quinn then Xerxes comes and attacks Maya then I come and attack Quinn, it is an endless story

But still I still love him
I'll hang back and then when all of you are done killing each other, I will ride off triumphantly with the entire harem...and a watermelon...and some noodles.

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr and drakken

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well they do say "steady and slow wins the race":LOL:
I watched one of those monkey documentaries where a monkey runs in and humps the ladies while the harem king has his back turned. I was like you sneaky little bastard. Hump fast because the king is not kind to traitors.

• Haha
Reactions: drakken
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes