Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Caleb is Alpha. He's gonna be banging more than MC.
doubt it! Caleb gives the country boy vibe and those dudes have standards! better chicks then the MC? maybe! more? come on dude! Caleb will try to get a fixed girlfriend along the lines of Sage which keeps a good reputation probably god fearing and then keep a nasty side chick for all that repressed sexual kinks... either Sarah or Chad would be the best choices for that side chick!

but i just remembered... Caleb would actually be the dude that Maya father would pick if he could pick a boyfriend for his daughter! that size is luck but that shape is hard work! the way he stands in to protect his brothers gives it away that he as those redneck values

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I think that Sage would not sleep with anyone other than the MC currently, If the day she and the MC become boyfriend and girlfriend and she knows that you keep fucking with other girls, She will look for another MC 2.0
I see this, at the same time when she finds out about mel/chad and if she finds out about mel/mc..... mc was supposed to be helping sage find her, not be fucking her.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
doubt it! Caleb gives the country boy vibe and those dudes have standards! better chicks then the MC? maybe! more? come on dude! Caleb will try to get a fixed girlfriend along the lines of Sage which keeps a good reputation probably god fearing and then keep a nasty side chick for all that repressed sexual kinks... either Sarah or Chad would be the best choices for that side chick!

but i just remembered... Caleb would actually be the dude that Maya father would pick if he could pick a boyfriend for his daughter! that size is luck but that shape is hard work! the way he stands in to protect his brothers gives it away that he as those redneck values
I don't see him being a farm boy his name is Caleb not Clark though he's got the body of Superman.

MC needs to lift more.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I don't see him being a farm boy his name is Caleb not Clark though he's got the body of Superman.

MC needs to lift more.
Nah, Caleb thinks girls are icky. That dumb fuck doesn't even know about Arieth's crabs and he still doesn't want a slice of that cake.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes the MC needs to lift more!

But Caleb is a biblical name so clearly conservative ideals where present when he was named! his family and Maya family have very much in common it seems even tough Maya father named his not in biblical terms!

the pick Cellar man showed does not show repulse for easy women but surprise that such wanton women even exist and would try to tempt him such as his bible classes warned him of! i can see Caleb and Maya becoming friends since they share a common cultural background of bible studies groups and band camps and bible camps and both having strict parents who value hard work! and from there Caleb is not bad looking and he is big and strong enough to protect Maya from any abuse if the Josy thing does not pan out i can imagine Maya having a go at Caleb to try and recover her fathers love (makes perfect sense for Maya personality to just cave in to others demands)!

thing is would Caleb accept her even with so many things in common? she is no longer a virgin (if you did your job right at least)!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Caleb/Chad/Troy threesome confirmed in the future then?
yes the MC needs to lift more!

But Caleb is a biblical name so clearly conservative ideals where present when he was named! his family and Maya family have very much in common it seems even tough Maya father named his not in biblical terms!

the pick Cellar man showed does not show repulse for easy women but surprise that such wanton women even exist and would try to tempt him such as his bible classes warned him of! i can see Caleb and Maya becoming friends since they share a common cultural background of bible studies groups and band camps and bible camps and both having strict parents who value hard work! and from there Caleb is not bad looking and he is big and strong enough to protect Maya from any abuse if the Josy thing does not pan out i can imagine Maya having a go at Caleb to try and recover her fathers love (makes perfect sense for Maya personality to just cave in to others demands)!

thing is would Caleb accept her even with so many things in common? she is no longer a virgin (if you did your job right at least)!
The jocks only take on members with "confused" sexuality. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: sorco2003
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes