drakken

Nov 13, 2017
They didn't come for the guitar. They just stole that as an extra. They came to kick the shit out of Troy.

Is what it looked like to me.

Part of me wonders if Troy not wanting a roommate was his awkward way of trying to protect them from jock bullying, with how far they seem to be going against Troy.
Troy was a jock tho. But then again when u see him in the cafeteria with Bella, he whines like a lil bitch n says "what? U gonna beat me up again". Plus didn't the diks say he graduated last year or something like that. Why would he still be in the dorms?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Troy was a jock tho. But then again when u see him in the cafeteria with Bella, he whines like a lil bitch n says "what? U gonna beat me up again". Plus didn't the disks say he graduated last year or something like that. Why would he still be in the dorms?
He got kicked out of the jocks, thats what the DIKS say. Followed by something like "once a jock, always a jock". We never find out why he got kicked out, but thats why the jocks have beef with him.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So, my dumbass is replaying episode 1 and why did Troy even fight the jocks when they came to MC's dorm? Or did they just whoop his ass for fun? or did Troy care just enough that he wouldn't let the jocks take MC's guitar
They didn't come for the guitar. They just stole that as an extra. They came to kick the shit out of Troy.

Part of me wonders if Troy not wanting a roommate was his awkward way of trying to protect them from jock bullying, with how far they seem to be going against Troy.
Troy is an ex-Jock, so unless his circumstances are like Chad's (i.e. the faculty kicked him out but the Alphas still like him), Troy's on the outer with the Jocks.

If Troy had some falling out with the Jocks to the extent that he was kicked out (or left), it's not hard to believe that Dawe and his merry men would like to make Troy's life hell.

So Dawe and his band of beefcakes went to stir some shit with Troy (figuratively speaking, if it was literally speaking it'd probably be Chad stirring Troy's shit while it's still in his ass, with his cock... ok... got side tracked there), Dawe and his homophobic hombres beat Troy up and took Fuckface's guitar as a bonus.

I don't think anyone knew about the guitar until they saw it when they were pounding on Troy's face.

Still, for the guitar to find it's way to Sage, via Chad, Dawe must have known that Chad would score points with Sage if he was to give her the guitar, so I'd expect Dawe would have told Chad what went down. That doesn't sit too well with the Chad/Troy theories, 'cause Chad would have been mad if the Alphas were beating on Troy (although he'd have to hide it, not wanting to be found out and all that...)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

We don't actually know why they did it, but I suspect it was because they were looking for the MC after what happened earlier. Troy being the MC's roommate was the bonus for them (most likely Dawe) and they took the MC's guitar knowing it was his.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you stick around this thread long enough you'll eventually have the whole game spoiled for you one way or the other. I'd say it's better to play AL yourself and form your own views straight from the source, rather than let us filter it through our various lenses.

I agree with all of this... except about AL being a good game. It has a lot of merit, but it is deeply, deeply flawed IMHO.

All the more reason for Dalli to play this game themselves and draw their own conclusions.
I've always thought that AL's main flaw was that it only turns out to be completely successful for certain choices, only in certain games, its climax scene is practically meaningless for 2 out of 3 players at least...

and this flaw, for now on a lower level, is also fully present in BADIK

for example: in the solo routes (for now i've done Sage and Jill) the whole chapter 4 practically makes no sense, a long annoyance for a questionable epilogue (even for those interested in Maya or Josy)

Reactions: SomboSteel

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
He got kicked out of the jocks, thats what the DIKS say. Followed by something like "once a jock, always a jock". We never find out why he got kicked out, but thats why the jocks have beef with him.
Ah. Makes since. The morning that happened Troy kicked mc out of the room saying "I'm having people over". I would assume that would be the jocks. But apparently he didn't expect to get jumped. Unless it was something like... Chad caught him nailing mel and reacted like he did when Jill found chad n mc fighting.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Ah. Makes since. The morning that happened Troy kicked mc out of the room saying "I'm having people over". I would assume that would be the jocks. But apparently he didn't expect to get jumped. Unless it was something like... Chad caught him nailing mel and reacted like he did when Jill found chad n mc fighting.
I never put 2 and 2 together that the people Troy was having over were the jocks. I assumed he banged some chick, and then the jocks jumped him. :unsure:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
technically we saw Dawe making moves on Rhyona, then we saw Rhyona with Rusty and we can assume that they had a go at it! But Dawe being Dawe and dumb as shit and Troy and Rhyona being both goths he connected the wrong dots and went at troy assuming he screwed him over his intended target not knowing that it was Rusell who had a go at Rhyone!

on our walk with Maya we see Dawe and Rhyona later that night we see Rhyona with rusty!

Another possibility is some bad blood perhaps Rusty bribed troy to get back at the jocks for hitting tommy and the jocks only now had a chance to have their revenge at the traitor?

but do not dismiss the jocks going after the MC just yet they did had a confrontation in the 1st day and their pride needs might not have been sated enough! if they are feeling the DIK pressure their need to set an example might be above the regular retribution! if Troy tried to defend the guitar or told them that it was the MC guitar! we need more solid evidence on the reason why, but here are a few!

its a pit of despair that will make you cry like a little bitch! its the best worst game or the worst best game that you will ever play leading you on like a bitch in heat until its too late too turn back and the kicks to the groin will not stop coming one after the other after the other without you being able to disengage and protect your balls and heart from the pain suffering and tears that will rain down upon your miserable pathetic soul!

something along those lines, at least it was for me! my sweet sweet Melissa...

and now for another challenge of scenes that should be present in ep.7 but probably will not!

scenario the library, Josy and the MC are in the middle room (remember the library as 3 parts it is important later on), there a knock on the door and Josy goes and opens it, its Maya with a paper brown bag!

Josy: Maya my love you are back! you got the condoms so we can get this party started?
Maya: yes Josy my honey ass cheeks and i also bought something else from the pharmacy! lets go try it out!
M&J leave for the bathroom
MC: hey girls whats the hold up? where are you?
Mc fallows the girls and listen to them giggling in the bathroom and returns to his bed (middle room is the one with the bed 1st room the sofa and 3rd room is the dark library shellfs one)
Maya and Josy return and stay in the 1st room talking
Josy: Holy fuck Maya we are both fucked
MC: *shouts from the other room* not yet girls, but soon enough!
Maya: Shit Hosy how the hell did this happen, my life is ruined i just feel like crying. how could we let this slip? he always pulled out...
Josy: well Maya there are recorded cases of pre-cum originating pregnancies, or perhaps these quick tests are flawed we should go to the hospital and make sure its not a scare pregnancy!
MC: *thinking to himself* oh shit i fucked up... *MC pulls and Arieth running from the room trough the window*

Josy and Maya see the MC running for his life from the window and start laughing their asses off!

Maya: that should teach that asshole about not wanting to wear a condom, nothing like a pregnancy scare to shape them into order!

M&J laugh uncontrollably on the floor screaming stuff like "what an idiot, such a moron " asking each other, "why do we keep him around? could not we just buy a bigger dildo? i mean more sausage less pig please, girl power!"

meanwhile black out into the 3rd room where Tommy and Derek hug each other crying silently and asking each other why could not their sister be just plain lesbians, why oh why had they to put them trough such a shitty situation of sharing a boyfriend who is a member of their frat house? do a tri beta or even a jock aslong as its not under their roof!
I wouldn't say Troy is goth. Rocker/metal head, yea (more of a trope of one). Which never made since that he was a jock, like it didn't fit.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes