drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I'm honestly surprised you haven't played AL. Because stuff like "the two chicks always on the phone are spying on MC" is EXACTLY the sort of shit you'd expect after AL, with how innocuous the clues were for the twist.
The nurse and her darkroom........ that I didn't see coming. Even though it was right In front of ur face.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
The nurse and her darkroom........ that I didn't see coming. Even though it was right In front of ur face.
I cottoned on to the nurse being a villain because she was really kind of clingy and creepy, but I thought it was going to be part of James' story since I figured out what was going on with his meds pretty quickly. Sure as hell didn't expect that craziness later on.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I cottoned on to the nurse being a villain because she was really kind of clingy and creepy, but I thought it was going to be part of James' story since I figured out what was going on with his meds pretty quickly. Sure as hell didn't expect that craziness later on.
Yea the meds was one of those details that dpc let u know something was going on, but still managed to throw a curve ball on both routes to that. Tho the pov version deff took the crazy up a notch.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I made it to the end of the update again, but I never really thought about why Ashley was crying. Can someone explain Ashley and Derek's situation? I'm guessing the reason why Ashley is upset with Derek is that she found Derek and Wendy having sex in the bushes. That's why Ashley is avoiding him and Wendy wants to talk with him. Am I right, or is it something else?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I made it to the end of the update again, but I never really thought about why Ashley was crying. Can someone explain Ashley and Derek's situation? I'm guessing the reason why Ashley is upset with Derek is that she found Derek and Wendy having sex in the bushes. That's why Ashley is avoiding him and Wendy wants to talk with him. Am I right, or is it something else?
Thats the theory, yeah.

There was the theory that Burke tried to fuck her as part of the restaraunt, but that doesn't really make much sense anymore.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Hi guys. I know this has nothing to do with this game but I am writing to you in case anyone can help. I have lost track of a game in which the MC was a policeman and was helping a girl. Then they would fuck and he invites her to a dinner with his whole family. At dinner the MC's sister tries to put her hand on the MC's girl under the table. Who knows what game it is? I can't remember the name
Thank you and forgive for this intrusion

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
There's also a theory that the MC and Derek are the same person like Tyler Durden and the narrator.
And that Derrick did something but because it was Derrick that did it we don't know since we only see the game from MCs pov
the MC being Tyler Durden makes sense! Although Derek being the narrator brings an additional problem... WHY IS YOUR ALTER EGO HELPING YOUR SISTER IN HER SCAVENGER HUNT AND WHY DID YOU SCREWED YOUR SISTERS GIRLFRIEND? I know you are a sick bastard but really? cheating and horning a loved one and incest?

somehow i think i created the next big thing in this site with this theme...

NTR AND INCEST COMBINED IN THE PERFECT TRAP FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT INTO THAT! is it NTR if the person you love is fucking your alter ego when in her mind you are the same person?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Thats the theory, yeah.

There was the theory that Burke tried to fuck her as part of the restaraunt, but that doesn't really make much sense anymore.
I thought Burke was trying to have sex with Mona, not Ashley. Ashley's not part of HOT.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I thought Burke was trying to have sex with Mona, not Ashley. Ashley's not part of HOT.
Ashley is a pledge, same as Mona. But yeah, Burke went after Mona. The idea was he went after both.

In retrospect, seems obvious Ashley was crying over Derek now. Especially since she seems fine later, unlike Mona who is clearly fucked up over the experience.

Reactions: Razrback16

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Ashley is a pledge, same as Mona. But yeah, Burke went after Mona. The idea was he went after both.

In retrospect, seems obvious Ashley was crying over Derek now. Especially since she seems fine later, unlike Mona who is clearly fucked up over the experience.
I guess I must have missed that :unsure:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
ok challenge time!

the scene that will not be on the ep.7 but should really be!

scenario: a plaza walking around with Jill holding hands when a nice older couple calls you out and Jill introduces her parents to you! You sit down for a nice brunch in a very upscale place where the eggs cost more then your monthly car payment

(it once happened to me i was walking around in Paris window shopping with my girl and another couple and an Italian friend of mine just spurted out"fucking hell those slippers cost more then my rent")

Jill: Dear Mother, Beloved Father i would like to introduce you to the most wonderful man in the world, the one responsible for my, as you stated father, as of late Joyous elation!

Charles Royce: Nice to meet you young man, i hope you prove yourself to be a trustworthy individual and keep my daughter happy, she is the most important person in my life and i will be most displeased with anyone that dampens her joyful innocence...

Marianne Royce: Oh shush Charles they make such a wonderful and handsome couple, and i was beginning to despair of ever having grandchildren, so tell us young man how is B&R treating you? anything we can help to allow your experience to be more pleasing and time releasing so you can keep my beautiful and adored Daughter as happy as she as been in the past weeks?

MC: herm... (sweating like a dog)... sure mam and sir! your daughter is really Hot.. i mean cute... i mean beautiful indeed and as for me making her happy.... she as made the happiest i have ever been... i do not mean that, in that way, not yet at least... not that i do not want to but...

Jill: blushing and smiling, calm down Fuckface mother was just joking with you about the grandchildren, she is such a joker!

*shouts* FUCKFACE, FUCKFACE *SHOUTS*

Sandy: i though i recognized you, i asked Nicole for your number but she was being a total bitch, i think she as the hots for you ever since you rammed open her backdoor! such a greedy girl!

Charles Royce: shocked

Marienne: fuckface who is this woman?

Jill: fuckf.. fuckface? *shocked face*

MC: hello Sandy, i .. herm... shit....

Sandy: *laughing* just pulling your finger fuckface Lilly shared your phone number with everyone at the club and we´re taking draws to see which 2 girls get to have you next time, i mean you need to improve your threesome skills but you are getting there my sweet innocent lamb chop

Sandy: Oh... hi Charles did not see you there, Tanya and Brandi asked about where you have been in the past 3 weeks, you know you and Russell are our 2 most prized customers at the pink rose!

Jill and Marianne give Charles the ice cold death stare
the MC starts laughing his ass off at the stupidity and randomness of life before fainting!
Charles Royce is speechless and turns redder then a strawberry

Charles: well at least we know he is not gay, not so sure about his mental balance!

Last edited:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Hi guys. I know this has nothing to do with this game but I am writing to you in case anyone can help. I have lost track of a game in which the MC was a policeman and was helping a girl. Then they would fuck and he invites her to a dinner with his whole family. At dinner the MC's sister tries to put her hand on the MC's girl under the table. Who knows what game it is? I can't remember the name
Thank you and forgive for this intrusion
Are you talking about this https://f95zone.to/threads/savior-v0-5a-purple-fellas.40217/

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
ok challenge time!

scenario: a plaza walking around with Jill holding hands when a nice older couple calls you out and Jill introduces her parents to you! You sit down for a nice brunch in a very upscale place where the eggs cost more then your monthly car payment

(it once happened to me i was walking around in Paris window shopping with my girl and another couple and an Italian friend of mine just spurted out"fucking hell those slippers cost more then my rent")

Jill: Dear Mother, Beloved Father i would like to introduce you to the most wonderful man in the world, the one responsible for my, as you stated father, as of late Joyous elation!

Charles Royce: Nice to meet you young man, i hope you prove yourself to be a trustworthy individual and keep my daughter happy, she is the most important person in my life and i will be most displeased with anyone that dampens her joyful innocence...

Marianne Royce: Oh shush Charles they make such a wonderful and handsome couple, and i was beginning to despair of ever having grandchildren, so tell us young man how is B&R treating you? anything we can help to allow your experience to be more pleasing and time releasing so you can keep my beautiful and adored Daughter as happy as she as been in the past weeks?

MC: herm... (sweating like a dog)... sure mam and sir! your daughter is really Hot.. i mean cute... i mean beautiful indeed and as for me making her happy.... she as made the happiest i have ever been... i do not mean that, in that way, not yet at least... not that i do not want to but...

Jill: blushing and smiling, calm down Fuckface mother was just joking with you about the grandchildren, she is such a joker!

Sandy: i though i recognized you, i asked Nicole for your number but she was being a total bitch, i think she as the hots for you ever since you rammed open her backdoor! such a greedy girl!

Sandy: *laughing* just pulling your finger fuckface Lilly shared your phone number with everyone at the club and we´re taking draws to see which 2 girls get to have you next time, i mean you need to improve your threesome skills but you are getting there my sweet innocent lamb chop

Sandy: Oh... hi Charles did not see you there, Tanya and Brandi asked about where you have been in the past 3 weeks, you know you and Russell are our 2 most prized customers at the pink rose!

the MC starts laughing his ass off at the stupidity and randomness of life before fainting!
And here I was thinking the scenario would be wholesome until I remembered which website I was on :ROFLMAO: absolutely hilarious tho

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
ok challenge time!

WarscRed buddy its a damn shame you don't have more likes/reactions.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes