drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Breh. Krj is like beyonce in that she's a strong independent woman. And even though MC is like Jay Z, she don't need him
that dosnt mean that she'd be any less difficult, high maintenance her way or the highway. as u said she dont need him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
The scene where Chad and sage are fighting after he breaks up with her varies slightly (I don't remember which combo of choices I made) but the specific one I was talking about, after the look chad and mel give eachother, mel says "he broke up with her, now we can be together"
Nope, that would be way too easy. If there's anything i've noticed about this dev's literary style, he prefers subtlety over obvious indications. He's made it far too easy to assume that Chad and Mel are the ones in a relationship but I have a strong feeling that the actual reveal will be more shocking than that.

Chad and Mel is just too obvious, its not his way.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Alright. This questions for my midnight nibbas.
Which girl do you think would require the most maintenance?
This is a tricky question bro. Usually the higher maintenance girls are the spoiled rich girls but Jill doesn't really seem to be the materialistic type.
Can I say Tybalt? I mean.. he's kinda effeminate and acts like a bitch... so he qualifies as a girl, right?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
as far as the top contenders; for li would be Maya and Bella for different reasons. For side chick's it would be jade, arieth and quinn again for different reasons.
Edit: damaged always require maintenance.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
as far as the top contenders; for li would be Maya and Bella for different reasons. For side chick's it would be jade, arieth and quinn again for different reasons.
Hell, with Quinn, there's probably going to be a fair amount of bailing from jail or fined for doing stupid shit in public or whatever. Your life is going to be wild if you end with her. (assuming she stays more or less the same)

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Arieth has crabs tho, very hard to think of her as a relief contender when you might get those down there with the package.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Emotionally? Maya, probably. Always going to be something.
Financially? Probably a shit ton of therapy sessions needed for Bella.
tbh Bella will not need any therapy sessions, the only sessions she will need is a couple of hours with the D, because right now she just can't resist the main protagonist and is quickly opening up more and more, there will be a point where she will not even give an excuse, she will just enter, take her clothes off and go downtown.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
tbh Bella will not need any therapy sessions, the only sessions she will need is a couple of hours with the D, because right now she just can't resist the main protagonist and is quickly opening up more and more, there will be a point where she will not even give an excuse, she will just enter, take her clothes off and go downtown.
With that logic, none of them will require any maintenance, if a good fucking solves everything. :rolleyes:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
With that logic, none of them will require any maintenance, if a good fucking solves everything. :rolleyes:
Did you ready her conversations? She can't control herself, she said herself that she can't stop think dirty thoughts when the MC is around, on the library she told the MC to stop trying to reach for her, but it was her that was pulling the protagonist in, she's a completely different case from the others, for her the MC is the first guy she's feeling attraction in a long time.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Did you ready her conversations? She can't control herself, she said herself that she can't stop think dirty thoughts when the MC is around, on the library she told the MC to stop trying to reach for her, but it was her that was pulling the protagonist in, she's a completely different case from the others, for her the MC is the first guy she's feeling attraction in a long time.
And if she's also constantly stopping herself and chastising herself. Thats main presented crux of her problems. Heart vs Mind. Lust vs Morals/Principles. Not to mention there is still the 'real reason' to why she is the way she is that is still a mystery.

Her whole schitck is mental issues and both sides of her brain crashing at each other. She's definitely going to need therapy.

Reactions: ename144

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
And if she's also constantly stopping herself and chastising herself. Thats main presented crux of her problems. Heart vs Mind. Lust vs Morals/Principles. Not to mention there is still the 'real reason' to why she is the way she is that is still a mystery.

Her whole schitck is mental issues and both sides of her brain crashing at each other. She's definitely going to need therapy.
Dr Dalli from X!:geek:
Based on patient Isabella's extensive mental disorders and fondness for axes, recommend vaginal electroshock therapy.;):ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Alright. This questions for my midnight nibbas.
Which girl do you think would require the most maintenance?
From the main LI's - Maya. I'm not even going to go into details as to why. Season 1 was pretty self-explanatory.
Side chicks - Quinn, obviously. You'd be lucky if she doesn't end up in jail or dead.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Yeah, therapy with the MC, one on one. I'm sure we can work those issues out. :cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes