ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
for Jill I was clearly referring to the sixth chapter. theoretically we could have ended the story with her in the previous chapter, not taking advantage of the opportunities on the couch at Bella's house, and she in the next chapter takes on MC's sins without involving him in the slightest. it doesn't make sense to me, Jill doesn't exclude us from the sexual content (not having any...) but she excludes us from our responsibilities...
How so? Jill just excludes you from her day-to-day life. That's her prerogative, not something the MC has any responsibility for. My only objection is that she still does it in scenarios where she shouldn't want to and doesn't need to.

about Bella I don't understand your consideration... I'm referring to the case when their story is interrupted. up to that moment there was only a kiss between them but we can give all the responsibility to the fact that MC was drunk. it remains debatable that the event that divides the two is a failure to thank Bella for having spoken well of him to Jill, which inevitably degenerates into a sexual raptus, but anyway let's say that if at that point MC stops showing interest in Bella, the relationship between the two can be considered over, it's a relationship that really shouldn't be there, it certainly can't be Bella who looks for MC. in this sense that that single decision is final makes sense to me, and I also see it difficult that nothing can happen to put everything back in play.
The single decision is visiting her in the library in Episode 3. If the MC doesn't go, he's apparently so uninterested in Bella that he won't even feel the need to mention not pursuing Bella in Episode 6; there is absolutely no chemistry between them.

But if the MC does go visit Bella, now the chemistry is so overwhelming that he'll spend the next 3 episodes (assuming he stays with her in Episode 4) constantly hitting on her. Even if he limits himself to words, never touches her physically and finally calls it off in Episode 6, he still seems to think there's no way she can help him clean his room without it getting sexual.

That seems like a very large impact from what is presented as a fleeting "hey, I should thank Bella for giving me a second chance!" thought. I would expect a bit more prominence for such a momentous decision. Yet even the official walkthrough brushes it off:
1616890948042.png
It specifically warns you to date Jill for Jill's sake, but Bella's path gateway is presented as nothing more than a lewd scene.

about Sage: if MC is her fuck buddy he has shared many moments with her, not only sexual, the relationship between them makes sense that it matures, if they are just friends the interactions between them remain minimal, the relationship between them will be by necessity more superficial, I see a jump more difficult and unlikely. Sage, besides getting over the disappointment of the end of the story with Chad, should trust and rely on a "friend". the situation is completely different from the one with Maya and Josy, where even if MC is currently a friend, he's practically an ex of both of them, so getting back into the relationship with one of them (and maybe even both) would be less forced
Okay, her fuck buddy could have more moments with her, this is true. So? As long as the friends path has sufficient moments, what's the problem?

Besides, if the Episode 6 hangout and DPC's description of Episode 7 are anything to go by, I think we're likely to be in for a lot more branching in the coming episodes. If so, it's entirely possible a friend-Sage MC who eschews the other girls could wind up with more time with Sage than a FWB-Sage MC who plays the field. If it is indeed possible to skip some moments with Sage and still be on her path, why is missing out on the FWB content an unworkable disadvantage?

if we exclude the one piece of material evidence that sets Sage's jealousy and suspicions in motion (the women's underwear) it may even make sense.

but that wasn't the point, any aspect of BADIK is read as a trace of something bigger hidden behind, nothing is ever taken for what it is
You make it sound as though we're ignoring an iron-clad theory just because it's simple. We're not. The reason "gay Chad" is so popular is that it provides potential explanations for oddities in the "Chad's having a heterosexual affair" theory.

For example, if Chad IS just cheating on Sage, why on earth didn't he just dump Sage and hook up with the new girl directly? We see in Episode 6 that he IS willing to break up with Sage, so it can't be as simple as using her for prestige or influencing her parents. The other jocks clearly don't care about it. Sage could hardly have been more upset than she ended up being.

The only explanation that fits is that Chad's side-bitch is someone he CAN'T date openly. Now it's certainly possible that he's dating an "ugly" chick like one of the feminists, and thus has to hide her to maintain his reputation with the jocks. But there's no direct evidence of that anywhere, and there's even less circumstantial evidence to support it than there is for him being gay. So why favor the less supported theory just because it's a better fit for the panties?

Reactions: MelonGod

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
The only explanation that fits is that Chad's side-bitch is someone he CAN'T date openly.
Unless its a hot. Which the stunt that was pulled would be going against public code

Edit: watch the scene when chad breaks up with sage and they come out of the room.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Unless its a hot. Which the stunt that was pulled would be going against public code

Edit: watch the scene when chad breaks up with sage and they come out of the room.
Theoretically true, but who? The affair has been going on longer than the school year so I don't think it's a freshman. A secret affair with Chad seems wildly out of character for Heather, Elena, Quinn or Riona. Arieth is clearly down for secret sex, but seems more like one night stand type. Mel and Sarah are the only plausible suspects, but we know they were in the open on those treadmills when Chad had phone sex with the side bitch; I feel like that makes them a bigger stretch than someone crossdressing.

EDIT:
One thing that's notable is that Chad knew Sage has been seeing MC yet made no mention of it when breaking up with her. When Sage asked him who the bitch was he could've turned it around but didn't.
Yeah, that struck me as well. In Episode 5 the implication is that Mel convinces Chad to break up now because Sage will rebound with the MC. In Episode 6 Chad says he's breaking up with Sage for her benefit, but never mentions the MC. That certainly suggests he does have her interest in mind at some level.

Granted, that just means he cares about Sage. He could do that whether he's gay or straight. On the other hand, if he IS straight it does make you wonder why he'd deceive Sage like this for years; based on the Episode 5 flashback it sure feels like he never had much passion for her. I can see why he wouldn't leave Sage for one of her "sisters," but why start dating Sage in the first place?

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Yes, we've all seen that look Melanie gives him, but if this was some sort of love affair between the 2 of them, Mel's not exactly keeping herself only for him when you consider what she can do with the MC and who knows who else since she's part of Quinn's "hoes-for-hire".

One thing that's notable is that Chad knew Sage has been seeing MC yet made no mention of it when breaking up with her. When Sage asked him who the bitch was he could've turned it around but didn't.
That's because we don't know for sure that he knows anything if the Sage is FWB with the MC. That scene plays out the same regardless of what path you're on so that's why nothing was said if he does know, but Mel and Sarah spotting Sage and the MC kiss at the end of Ep 5 on the FWB path doesn't mean they told Chad.

It seems that Mel and Sarah know something about Chad but it's still unclear exactly what. Maybe what they did was see that Sage was quite happy in that moment with the MC and all they did was tell Chad to break things off with Sage because it wasn't fair for him to keep stringing her along. So perhaps they were actually looking out for Sage in this instance even if it would hurt her which they knew it would.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
This is true, its also notable whats said when they walk out if the room arguing.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Theoretically true, but who? The affair has been going on longer than the school year so I don't think it's a freshman. A secret affair with Chad seems wildly out of character for Heather, Elena, Quinn or Riona. Arieth is clearly down for secret sex, but seems more like one night stand type. Mel and Sarah are the only plausible suspects, but we know they were in the open on those treadmills when Chad had phone sex with the side bitch; I feel like that makes them a bigger stretch than someone crossdressing.
Yes, we've all seen that look Melanie gives him, but if this was some sort of love affair between the 2 of them, Mel's not exactly keeping herself only for him when you consider what she can do with the MC and who knows who else since she's part of Quinn's "hoes-for-hire".

That's because we don't know for sure that he knows anything if the Sage is FWB with the MC. That scene plays out the same regardless of what path you're on so that's why nothing was said if he does know, but Mel and Sarah spotting Sage and the MC kiss at the end of Ep 5 on the FWB path doesn't mean they told Chad.

It seems that Mel and Sarah know something about Chad but it's still unclear exactly what. Maybe what they did was see that Sage was quite happy in that moment with the MC and all they did was tell Chad to break things off with Sage because it wasn't fair for him to keep stringing her along. So perhaps they were actually looking out for Sage in this instance even if it would hurt her which they knew it would.
That conversation between mel and Sarah that could be key to it. Moreso specifically something mel says in it.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Real question is if this game will have a more tragic ending than the past game, i really hope not.
I'm also hoping for a more light hearted ending. I still have PTSD from Acting Lessons and I haven't played that game in over a year lol.

It was posted by Darkmetal on Sunday although I'm not sure if he's pulling a fast one on me haha. It has the watermark in the top left.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-6-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-5820#post-5367119
Whatever is going on here, if that's Quinn, I'm riding til the wheels burn. I'll help dismember that body if I need to. IDGAF.
I don't think that's the MC laying there though. I'm going to take a guess and say it's either the dude in her childhood home selling the drugs or Vinny.

I would say is that Mona, but that's more ass than she has.
That definitely looks like Quinn's ass.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I'm also hoping for a more light hearted ending. I still have PTSD from Acting Lessons and I haven't played that game in over a year lol.

Whatever is going on here, if that's Quinn, I'm riding til the wheels burn. I'll help dismember that body if I need to. IDGAF.
I don't think that's the MC laying there though. I'm going to take a guess and say it's either the dude in her childhood home selling the drugs or Vinny.

That definitely looks like Quinn's ass.
I'm with the slight suspicion that it could be Jade there, didn't she mention her husband screwdrive in one of her scenes?...
That might be her husband on the background or something...

Last edited:
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
What if Rusty is actually Romeo and Jill is Juliet and MC is simply Mercutio in the story? And Tybalt is...hmm, not sure which character Tybalt could be. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either Teobaldo Capuleto, who kills Mercutio, or Count Paris, who is engaged to Juliet. Probably Teobaldo cousehe is more ashole.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

That conversation between mel and Sarah that could be key to it. Moreso specifically something mel says in it.
during the guitar lessons outside scene it cuts to mel and sarah when mc n sage are kissing
sarah:this will make it easier when chad breaks up with her.
mel: im going to call him
s: easier... but sage will still me furious
m:if things ever go south.... you have my back right

The scene where Chad and sage are fighting after he breaks up with her varies slightly (I don't remember which combo of choices I made) but the specific one I was talking about, after the look chad and mel give eachother, mel says "he broke up with her, now we can be together"

Edit: It could of been my sage only run and mc didn't fuck mel in the shower. The save i used he did and mel said " i... I just cant." N Sarah said "it will be ok"

Last edited:

SuperCharger

Mar 19, 2021
sdfa;ljk.jpg

This line of dialogue is going to come back into play in a later episode, isn't it?

Sage: "Look, we're just fuck buddies, I don't love you, I'll never love you."

MC: "You still suck at lying." [MC grabs Sage by the shoulders and kisses her, hard.]

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I don't know what is going to happen in the end of my story, but something is bound to happen because my MC is in a relation with Josy and Maya and is slowly creeping under the sheets with Bella and Jill, is fuckbuddy with Sage and seens to never miss the oportunity to get into Quinn's pants and apparently she can't stay away from the MC pants too...

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
What if Rusty is actually Romeo and Jill is Juliet and MC is simply Mercutio in the story? And Tybalt is...hmm, not sure which character Tybalt could be. :unsure:

Oh i just realized that Teobaldo is the spanish version of Tybalt. So maybe he is named after the Shakesperian character. Good call there Kellermann.

Reactions: MelonGod

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Role in the play
One of Romeo's closest friends, Mercutio, entreats Romeo to forget about his unrequited love for a girl named and come with him to a masquerade ball at 's estate, through use of his speech. There, Mercutio and his friends become the life of the party, but Romeo steals away to , Capulet's daughter, with whom he has fallen in love, and he falls out of love with Rosaline. When Mercutio sees Romeo the next day, he is glad to see that his friend is his old self again, and he encourages Romeo, all the while making bawdy jokes at the expense of Juliet's .

After Romeo receives a death threat from Juliet's cousin , Mercutio expects Romeo to engage Tybalt in a duel. However, Romeo refuses to fight Tybalt, because Romeo now considers Tybalt to be kin due to his secret marriage to Juliet. Mercutio is incensed at his friend's "calm, dishonorable, vile submission", and decides to fight Tybalt himself, right before which, Mercutio refers to his sword as his "fiddlestick." Romeo, not wanting his friend or his relative to get hurt, attempts to intervene. He fails, however, as Mercutio gets stabbed under Romeo's arm and dies. Before he dies, Mercutio curses both the Montagues and Capulets, crying several times, "A plague o' both your houses!" (Act III, Sc. 1, often quoted as "A pox on both your houses"). He makes one final before he dies: "Ask for me to-morrow, and you shall find me a man." A grief-stricken and enraged Romeo kills Tybalt, resulting in his banishment from and beginning the tragic turn of events that make up the rest of the play.

Who could Mercutio be in BaDIK? :unsure:

MC (Romeo), Jill (Juliet) and Derek (Mercutio). I don't think DPC will let its Funny Boy die.:rolleyes:

Rusty (Romeo), Jill (Juliet) and MC (Mercutio). Could be, if it doesn't end with Mercutio dead. :rolleyes:

MC (Romeo), Jill (Juliet) and Isabella (Mercutio). Could make sense. (DPC AL STYLE) :eek:

If you swap genders, Jill (Romeo), MC (Juliet) and Isabella (Mercutio). Could make sense. (DPC AL STYLE):eek:

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Role in the play
One of Romeo's closest friends, Mercutio, entreats Romeo to forget about his unrequited love for a girl named and come with him to a masquerade ball at 's estate, through use of his speech. There, Mercutio and his friends become the life of the party, but Romeo steals away to , Capulet's daughter, with whom he has fallen in love, and he falls out of love with Rosaline. When Mercutio sees Romeo the next day, he is glad to see that his friend is his old self again, and he encourages Romeo, all the while making bawdy jokes at the expense of Juliet's .

After Romeo receives a death threat from Juliet's cousin , Mercutio expects Romeo to engage Tybalt in a duel. However, Romeo refuses to fight Tybalt, because Romeo now considers Tybalt to be kin due to his secret marriage to Juliet. Mercutio is incensed at his friend's "calm, dishonorable, vile submission", and decides to fight Tybalt himself, right before which, Mercutio refers to his sword as his "fiddlestick." Romeo, not wanting his friend or his relative to get hurt, attempts to intervene. He fails, however, as Mercutio gets stabbed under Romeo's arm and dies. Before he dies, Mercutio curses both the Montagues and Capulets, crying several times, "A plague o' both your houses!" (Act III, Sc. 1, often quoted as "A pox on both your houses"). He makes one final before he dies: "Ask for me to-morrow, and you shall find me a man." A grief-stricken and enraged Romeo kills Tybalt, resulting in his banishment from and beginning the tragic turn of events that make up the rest of the play.
So in this version Mercutio carry Romeo to a party on the Capulet's house. Yet instead of falling in love with Juliet he decided to have sex with a good amount of wenches who were recruted to cheer the party. Still a better love story than Twilight.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Alright. This questions for my midnight nibbas.
Which girl do you think would require the most maintenance?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Role in the play

Who could Mercutio be in BaDIK? :unsure:

MC (Romeo), Jill (Juliet) and Derek (Mercutio). I don't think DPC will let its Funny Boy die.:rolleyes:

Rusty (Romeo), Jill (Juliet) and MC (Mercutio). Could be, if it doesn't end with Mercutio dead. :rolleyes:

If you swap genders, Jill (Romeo), MC (Juliet) and Isabella (Mercutio). Could make sense. (DPC AL STYLE):eek:
So in this version Mercutio carry Romeo to a party on the Capulet's house. Yet instead of falling in love with Juliet he decided to have sex with a good amount of wenches who were recruted to cheer the party. Still a better love story than Twilight.
:LOL:this whole tangent is still going on? yall r welcome for the new topic.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Heycock

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Alright. This questions for my midnight nibbas.
Which girl do you think would require the most maintenance?
hmm thats a difficult one.... probally sally or krj (each difficult in diff ways but im not sure which one would be worse:ROFLMAO:)

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes