Nov 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which leads me to believe that the person behind the Cathy cluck and the video leak to Burke are the same person. It's looking like it's someone from the DIK's (Nick being the most suspicious one among them) or Vinny, who even though he got kicked out still has access to the folders apparently.
nick is burke son's.. all dik house is destroyed except his room..in addition, in the pg section they are close and very similar

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In AL, to my knowledge there were only two shocks:
  • Leah
  • Cancer
Not enough for everyone to be looking for aliens under every rock...

However I do think the Chad is gay theory has heaps of circumstantial evidence to fuel it, and that's not even some great twist or shock anyway.
if we exclude the one piece of material evidence that sets Sage's jealousy and suspicions in motion (the women's underwear) it may even make sense.

but that wasn't the point, any aspect of BADIK is read as a trace of something bigger hidden behind, nothing is ever taken for what it is

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I've been on the Quinn wave since day 1 of playing this. Riona is easily my 2nd choice. I have a penchant for the damaged. LOL
I downloaded for ri(did play al tho), but can't escape the quinn puzzle. ( I have no room to say anything about damaged:ROFLMAO:)
Its like a guilty pleasure, or curse (I'm not sure which) but the compulsion to solve the behavioral/mental/emotional puzzle. Goth on top of that.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Did you see that render where Quinn knifed a guy with a screw driver? Well I'm assuming it's Quinn we just see that ass with a black thong and a bloody screw driver.
She does have a crazy vibe about her and she talks about the MC a lot if you've played through Sage split path, so chances are that she's mad crazy about the MC...

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes