Sculp

Sep 3, 2018
Does anyone knew any cheat mod except scrappy's mod because his cheat mod is not working with chapter 6.1 and everytime it is crushing the game whenever I try to open the cheat and suggestion's?

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
At this stage I honestly can't remember who brought it up and who else buys into it, but it's not something that's made much sense to me. I've seen people say that the Nerds trashed the DIK mansion and made it look like the Jocks, and that they're setting these 2 frats against each other so they can take one of their frat houses as their own, neither of which really makes any sense.

Honestly, when it comes to Sally being at the party in Ep 2, I think she just leads something of a double life; she's a smart girl who hangs out with the Nerds but she also likes to party with the cool kids.
Really Bacchus? You don't remember who brought it up? You're breaking my heart over here. That's fucking cold.

Sculp

Sep 3, 2018
Scrappy mod works with 6.1.
Of course, if you have updated from 6 to 6.1, it may not work. But I don't know that for sure.
I had did like that and it wasnt working for a while actually there are bunch of people that saying it is not working in his this game's mod page I will try download 6.1 then use it thanks but now that I think about it after I donwload 6 chapter as whole couple months ago about some weeks later I download 6.1 as whole so it might not be work with even 6.1 but I will try it. It is worth it in the end :/

Reactions: dalli_x

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I had did like that and it wasnt working for a while actually there are bunch of people that saying it is not working in his this game's mod page I will try download 6.1 then use it thanks but now that I think about it after I donwload 6 chapter as whole couple months ago about some weeks later I download 6.1 as whole so it might not be work with even 6.1 but I will try it. It is worth it in the end :/
I have 6.0 and the mod works perfectly. The best thing you can do is download the full version and not the update only and hope for the best.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Does anyone have a picture of MC in good close-up.

I think the picture on Twitter is Quinn with Tommy. Tommy has a scar under his right eye that is not in the pictures I have of MC. :eek:
It's the MC. What can be confusing, and I don't why DPC has done this, is that both the MC and Tommy have the same skin map, but Tommy has a more squared jaw and slightly different nose, that's how we know this isn't Tommy.

Reactions: dalli_x

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
It's the MC. What can be confusing, and I don't why DPC has done this, is that both the MC and Tommy have the same skin map, but Tommy has a more squared jaw and slightly different nose, that's how we know this isn't Tommy.
plus thats a fresh face. tommys is a lil more... worn for a lack of better explanation.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The way Sage encourages the MC to hang out with her more, the way he blames his disinterest on her relationship rather than on her, the very fact that Sage will call him for comfort after the breakup all suggest that even a non-FWB MC has a special relationship with Sage. Even Sage's hangout is notable; yes, it omits the MC bearing his soul, but he can still go and visit Sage. Jill, in comparison, never even offers a hangout if the MC avoids her path.

To me, it seems clear Sage's non-path is being handled very differently from the other non-paths in the game. I don't think it's a stretch to read that as an indication her path isn't closed off yet.
I'd say Jill's is the "weird" relationship, in the end the relationship with Sage is the counterpart to Maya and Josy's relationship of just friendship.

Bella is married, so it's realistic that if Mc doesn't show interest that's the end of it. but Jill? does it make sense that she wouldn't involve him in a matter that completely affects him?

on the other hand, about the idea of being able to get back into a romantic relationship: theoretically it's possible but wouldn't it be a shortcut? on the one hand, mc has to live a whole growing relationship where he goes from recreational sex to restorative cuddles, on the other hand, it's enough for him to choose Sage as his girlfriend at some point?

Nov 12, 2020
MC's boob-sucking face always cracks me up. I know it's supposed to be steamy, but I can't help but think of a chimpanzee whenever MC puckers up and moves in to latch on. :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah same hahah. I can't manage to take MC's faces seriously when there is boob sucking involved.
In the first picture it looks like he's singing some dramatic opera when you imagine the boobs not being there (I know, it's nearly impossible to do so...but at least try ;) )
In the second one, he's just puking all over the place because of the little drink he received from Tommy.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
when you just tossed away the money your mom left you
:ROFLMAO: I believe this will come from the ackward txt exchange after mc helps quinn, "we should hang out more" is one of the responses and quinn says something to the effect of yea id like that.

Edit: "we should" is her response.

Last edited:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Does theory of MC and Tommy being brothers is still alive? Or it was somehow disproven?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree with you. I just looked at it again carefully. But it's not just the skin texture. The eyebrows and the eyelashes are also the same. Tommy's eye colour is more greenish though.

This begs the question, is this similarity intentional on DPC's part? :unsure:
No.

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
Oh, I'm certain there will be some sort of consequences to FWB, that's just the way DPC rolls. But I don't think the consequences will be particularly serious until later on in the story. For now, it will probably just result in some monologues by the MC, lost RPs, and scolding by other girls. Maybe fewer options in lewd scenes if DPC really wants it to sting.

That will probably be the sign it's time to start getting serious about who the MC wants to be with.
No, i know there will be consequences if MC keeps FWB with Sage when he's in a relationship with someone else, my MC is on Bella route but i helped Sage with her guitar lessons and i'm on her route too, now i'm getting all of her sex scenes so i was asking if this is going to have consequences later on? because i want to be able to cut things off with Sage without hurting the relationship with Bella.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Quin is loosing it. Coming up short, misjudging Mona, getting robbed, ri threatened to back out, selling coke, pushing Maya too far, pissing off tommy, dropping guard with mc (if that route is choosen).

Called it. Quinn txt string was way out of character for her (if played the right way with responses even moreso) and she keeps letting that mask she hides behind slip with mc. (if running that route)
Exactly !
She is getting close to MC and I pretty sure quinn will ask mc to solve the mess she created and she will fall for mc.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
MC's boob-sucking face always cracks me up. I know it's supposed to be steamy, but I can't help but think of a chimpanzee whenever MC puckers up and moves in to latch on. :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You gotta get the milk it's good for bones and mc has history of being in fight. I sincerely believe that mc has to suck out every milk machine in order to survive coming events.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Exactly !
She is getting close to MC and I pretty sure quinn will ask mc to solve the mess she created and she will fall for mc.
For that route I think she is anyways. I don't see her asking for help though, mc finding out and offering or just doing it, or being at the right place if something goes down on the other hand fits better if that's where the story is going to go.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'd say Jill's is the "weird" relationship, in the end the relationship with Sage is the counterpart to Maya and Josy's relationship of just friendship.

Bella is married, so it's realistic that if Mc doesn't show interest that's the end of it. but Jill? does it make sense that she wouldn't involve him in a matter that completely affects him?

on the other hand, about the idea of being able to get back into a romantic relationship: theoretically it's possible but wouldn't it be a shortcut? on the one hand, mc has to live a whole growing relationship where he goes from recreational sex to restorative cuddles, on the other hand, it's enough for him to choose Sage as his girlfriend at some point?
In my opinion, Jill's path (blackmail aside) makes sense. If the MC shows interest in her, she'll pick up on it and reciprocate; if the MC goes through the motions, she'll eventually assume he just wants to be friends and dial back the interaction.

With Bella, the MC seems to act like there's this smoldering mutual passion between them purely on the grounds that they kissed while he was drunk. Even when he breaks things off, it's on he rationale that the two of them just wouldn't be able to control themselves if they were in the same room for a couple hours. Sorry, not seeing it.

As for being a shortcut, not really. You'll still have to help Sage sort out her problems and spend lots of time with her to get the second opportunity; based on what DPC says about Episode 7 it seems likely there will be some trade-offs in that. Plus, even if you do become her boyfriend without FWB, you'll still have to face the music for any other relationships you have at that point.

Different path, but basically the same destination.

No, i know there will be consequences if MC keeps FWB with Sage when he's in a relationship with someone else, my MC is on Bella route but i helped Sage with her guitar lessons and i'm on her route too, now i'm getting all of her sex scenes so i was asking if this is going to have consequences later on? because i want to be able to cut things off with Sage without hurting the relationship with Bella.
Well, you can always go back and not become FWB; either keep the guitar lessons professional in Episodes 2 and 3, or don't drink with Sage during the HOTs movie night in Episode 4.

If you just can't pass up Sage's womanly charms, I don't think it will ultimately stop you from pursuing Bella but we'll have to see what happens to know for sure.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

Come on man !
Sage and Mc : fuckb0y okk (She already said noting to expect more than sex)
Sage : Everthing for chad. ( When chad arrive in her room she was throwing herself to him )
Sage : She mention (THAT WILL TEACH HIM A LESSON - in sage that was all about Chad) at the start of mc and sage.

I agree Jill got some issue but she is way better personality then sage. She is caring, loving and emotional.
(Which SAGE lack ,,,,, AT THE PATY WHEN SHE TALK ABOUT MC FAMILY.)

Reactions: johndoe19
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes