moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
It only locks you in if you got her lewd scene in episode 2. Tell her yes in episode 3 when she asks you "only for teaching purposes?" and you won't be on her route.
Episode 2? that's way too early to get locked on her route lol but it is what it is. I like doing multiple playthroughs but i'm not starting all over again, we'll see what happens but i don't think there will be problems with Bella if we're only fucking with Sage and not in a relationship.

I believe it's during the montage after choosing where to stay.
Summary montage after episode 3? yeah not there

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Episode 2? that's way too early to get locked on her route lol but it is what it is. I like doing multiple playthroughs but i'm not starting all over again, we'll see what happens but i don't think there will be problems with Bella if we're only fucking with Sage and not in a relationship.
Did you get her lewd scene in episode 2?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Are we eyeing the same picture? Girl with too light skin tone for Bella with huge tits, smaller then Bellas, in a brown outfit?

You call that jail bait? Sheeit then I am biting..
Hate to burst your bubble, however, Bella is not a naturally mocha latina. She just has a tan. Easy to obtain and lose depending on the sunbathing...which she does quite a bit. I'm quite sure Bella was an "early developer," but didn't hit peek boobage until late teens early twenties. This girl looks like an early to mid teens Bella without the tan. Teen girls are not my jam. I'll stick with the MILFs. But knock yourself out! ;)

Reactions: Reggie32

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Unlikely. Only FWB MC gets hugging scene during Hangout with Sage which really set a new step in whatever relationship they have now.
Because they're further along in that relationship and are much closer, but that doesn't mean something couldn't start now on the non-FWB path.

Holy Bacchus how do you stop the FWB Sage route?
Either don't offer to give her guitar lessons or as Tserriednich'sNen said, keep it strictly business when giving her the guitar lessons.

Exactly. The idea that you can only get a Sage route way back in Ep 2 seems way too early to lock her out completely. That's why I think that, for those who chose the non-FWB route and given what they say to each other in Ep 5, there could and perhaps should be a way to start up a relationship now that the Chad obstacle is out of the way.

3. The night MC stayed over at her house, he sees her unlocking the door at night and looking inside. She's also wearing high heels for some reason. This one is the weirdest of them all and I have no explanation for this one.
When did this happen? i don't think i've seen this
I don't remember if it was in episode 2 when you are drunk and stay at Bella's house or it was or if it was the recap for staying over at Bella's house after episode 3.
That's not what happened. In Ep 2, the MC tries to open that door and gets stopped by Bella, and at the end of Ep 3 it's just her looking into that room but the MC is not there at the time.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

Summary montage after episode 3? yeah not there
Its for sure before the txt from Jill about the date because that's where I stopped. But ut wasn't too far before that

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Hate to burst your bubble, however, Bella is not a naturally mocha latina. She just has a tan. Easy to obtain and lose depending on the sunbathing...which she does quite a bit. I'm quite sure Bella was an "early developer," but didn't hit peek boobage until late teens early twenties. This girl looks like an early to mid teens Bella without the tan. Teen girls are not my jam. I'll stick with the MILFs. But knock yourself out! ;)
Hate to burst your bubble, but you don't know that, unless we get shown a younger Bella and she is super light, then we can cross that bridge. That girl in the picture could easily be in college or early twenties, I going to go with 17-19, which then doesn't make her jail bait.. Early teens? lmao where you live that you got 12-14 year old that look like that?

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
Exactly. The idea that you can only get a Sage route way back in Ep 2 seems way too early to lock her out completely. That's why I think that, for those who chose the non-FWB route and given what they say to each other in Ep 5, there could and perhaps should be a way to start up a relationship now that the Chad obstacle is out of the way.
What about getting out of her route? that's what i want to know, they're only FWB so there can't be consqeuences with other LIs right ?

Reactions: alex13_zen

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Looks more like a playful white girl then the Hispanic goddess she is now...
Bella is not hispanic.

If you don't go on FWB route then you are not interested in Sage.
It's just unlikely that the player will choose Sage on non FWB route. Extra work for DPC
He says something along the lines of how he didn't want to get in the middle of the situation with Chad, so on that route it's not that he wasn't interested at all it's just that he didn't want to do anything while Chad was still in the picture. Some players might have done so for the same reason, similar to how some players choose the friends route for M&J hoping there will be solo routes later, and I'm sure DPC would be able to work it in such a way that the same scene plays out in different ways depending on the path your on because they've done it several times already.

What about getting out of her route? that's what i want to know, they're only FWB so there can't be consqeuences with other LIs right ?
No idea how you get out of whilst fully on it at this stage. Maybe there will be a decision later to end, but right now if you're on it, you're on it.

As for the FWB situation, some might not like it if they view it as being unfaithful to them even when you're not yet in a committed relationship, but I reckon once a relationship with someone other than Sage reaches the committed level then it will prove problematic to continue as FWBs.

Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Bella is not hispanic.

He says something along the lines of how he didn't want to get in the middle of the situation with Chad, so on that route it's not that he wasn't interested at all it's just that he didn't want to do anything while Chad was still in the picture. Some players might have done so for the same reason, similar to how some players choose the friends route for M&J hoping there will be solo routes later, and I'm sure DPC would be able to work it in such a way that the same scene plays out in different ways depending on the path your on because they've done it several times already.
Really? She definitely has features of latina women..

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hate to burst your bubble, but you don't know that, unless we get shown a younger Bella and she is super light, then we can cross that bridge. That girl in the picture could easily be in college or early twenties, I going to go with 17-19, which then doesn't make her jail bait.. Early teens? lmao where you live that you got 12-14 year old that look like that?
Hey, if you want to believe Bella is a full on Latina with no Euro blood, I'm not stopping you. But, she clearly tans and she has blue eyes. In my mind that makes her at least a portion Euro ancestry. I don't really care either way. I prefer gingers.

Early teens would be 13-14. I don't know about your school growing up, but in my year group 7 we had some girls with jugs at 12.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Hey, if you want to believe Bella is a full on Latina with no Euro blood, I'm not stopping you. But, she clearly tans and she has blue eyes. In my mind that makes her at least a portion Euro ancestry. I don't really care either way. I prefer gingers.

Early teens would be 13-14. I don't know about your school growing up, but in my year group 7 we had some girls with jugs at 12.
Have to be your mind that is bias in remembering the girls having jugs. I didn't start seeing girls with huge tits til I got in HS and those girls were all definitely upperclassmen. Aslo don't know UK style grading.. 13-14 in US would be 8th and 9th grade depending on when parents enrolled you.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I get what you're saying but that's a lot of extra unnecessary work for DPC. He might already be doing that for M&J. Another girl on top of that? I definitely don't see that happening. I don't take MC's explanation for not wanting to be FWB with Sage as a serious indicator of another chance with her in the future. She's fine with staying friends as is he. No good reason to suddenly change their minds. If you want a certain girl you go for them the first opportunity you get.

Reactions: scalvi

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Reminds me of a girl that was in my class when I was in the 7th grade (around 13-14 years old), she had some spectacular jugs at that time. I've seen her a couple years ago and what do you know, they are still spectacular. :ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That's it! And that room sure does look empty doesn't it? No boots near the door. :unsure:
It's weird how from this one, it looks like a fairly large room. But when we look under the door, it looks like there's a wall right behind the boots, making it look like a closet.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

I dated a girl who was double d's younger than that n double e's in her teenage years. It happens.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes