shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I wonder if it's just the two of them knocking back beers and eating pizza or if there's a group of friends.

It would be fun if it was like the Prep party where you go to one, then the other, and then the other, but sadly I expect it to be one and one only that you can choose and that some will be locked out depending on your route. :cry:
Sage has already flagged that the mc doesn't have the stamina for that again! :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
It would be fun if it was like the Prep party where you go to one, then the other, and then the other, but sadly I expect it to be one and one only that you can choose and that some will be locked out depending on your route. :cry:
Yeah.
A thought that struck me is that this will be a rooster post and that'll get some serious reactions. Tommy will blow a fucking fuse most likely.
Not to mention some raised eyebrows from Josy&Maya, Jill etc.
MC hanging with Mayas "mortal enemy" on campus, not to mention the bad girl rep Quinn must have on campus.

Something that reinforces the idea of harsher branching in this episode.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Do fans really ask for mini-games? For me a lot of the time they break immersion and are buggy. Plus stuff like that takes more time to code than regular conversations and plot progression, slowing down story/character work.
The way I see it, minimages, DnG , other features is a way for DPC to not get burned out. Beside loving creating the animations, he likes to create these little new features. I think its help to him to not feel creating the game as a pressure, , forced . and There are some I actually think its fun. I really liked the Tennis, hoping we would play again, and I assume we will based on one of the preview. making the pancake was fun, I one of those who liked the DnG . I like a mansion mini game.
I hope we somehow keep that, like after we fixing it, We need to keep managing the money, so we could throw parties and etc.
The way I see it, mini-games, DnG, and even many of the phone features to some extent, are entirely unnecessary filler that don't add anything to the story and are just there to pad out each episode and delay more important things.
I don't mind all those mini games. Some of them are simply fun, others add a school-like dimension to the game.

I like the money management of it (upgrading skills etc.), and it's hardly grindy since you can only earn from each component once each roam.

I'm also curious as to where the scores from the tests will take the MC (maybe you can only get the best result if you actually do the tests and get 100%, people who skip the minigames will still graduate but not get the top honors).

MC looks high as a kite on this pic. And he also looks like Tommy. :HideThePain:
I actually thought it was Tommy for a split second and thought, "Good, Tommy and Quinn have buried the hatchet", but no...

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Dude, you are just repeating the same stuff over and over again while showing no proof at all. You keep saying that Quinn is the toughest of the bunch, provide no proof and keep asking the same questions over and over again. You keep saying she grew up in a violent enviroment and that makes you a legit badass and tough? I don't think so.

She's supposed to be this big bad that pulls strings and deals drugs and forces girls from her sorority to be prostitutes, but she gets robbed by some random junkie that wasn't even armed.

Not saying the others wouldn't get robbed in the same situation, but the difference is that they wouldn't be dumb enough to be in that situation.

So, to summarize it all, your toughest chick of the all is not that tough after all.
Quin is loosing it. Coming up short, misjudging Mona, getting robbed, ri threatened to back out, selling coke, pushing Maya too far, pissing off tommy, dropping guard with mc (if that route is choosen).

Quinn is already hot and if she wasn't such a character asshole, my MC would stick something warm in Quinn's belly. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
It seems not only Sage storyline will significantly progressed in the upcoming update. :cool:
What is this fucking shit? They're buddy-buddy friends now? Come on Quinn don't go soft on me now.
Unacceptable for Quinn. Way too close to a cuddle for her.
She will though. That tough outer shell won't stay that way forever.
Called it. Quinn txt string was way out of character for her (if played the right way with responses even moreso) and she keeps letting that mask she hides behind slip with mc. (if running that route)

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
That preview of the four of them looks like it's dependent on being on Sage's route. No way an MC that isn't pursuing Sage will see that scene.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yeah.
A thought that struck me is that this will be a rooster post and that'll get some serious reactions. Tommy will blow a fucking fuse most likely.
Not to mention some raised eyebrows from Josy&Maya, Jill etc.
MC hanging with Mayas "mortal enemy" on campus, not to mention the bad girl rep Quinn must have on campus.

Something that reinforces the idea of harsher branching in this episode.
Being able to hook up with Quinn hinges on not being with M&J so it's hardly surprising. That's just one of several different branches in the game.

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
Hopefully in the next episode we'll be able to cut things off with one of the LIs, because on my Bella save i 'accidentally' helped Sage with her guitar lessons and that apparently locked me on her route. I like Sage but don't want both her and Bella on the same route

Sculp

Sep 3, 2018
Does anyone know any cheat mod except scrappy's mod because his cheat mod is not working in chapter 6.1 and everytime it is crushing the game whenever I try to open the cheat and suggestion's?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That preview of the four of them looks like it's dependent on being on Sage's route. No way an MC that isn't pursuing Sage will see that scene.
I might be possible given that Sage says something to him in Ep 5 to the effect of wanting to "hang out" more. Maybe this is a party at the HOTs to repair relations between the DIKs and the HOTs, organised by Sage, and her sitting on his lap is part of this desire of hers to "hang out" more.

I've suspected that there may be path for Sage that's not dependent on being FWB that would start after she and Chad split. The MC did say in Ep 5 on the non-FWB route that he didn't want to get involved in that, and now that Chad is out of the picture, there's no more obstacle for either of them.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah seeig how little we know about the story then this theory kinda makes sense.

I think Jill knows about it but doesn't want to betray Bella by telling you, better to just let Bella explain to MC i think.

When did this happen? i don't think i've seen this
I believe it's during the montage after choosing where to stay.
Yeah, I've shared this theory a few times around here and it's the most logical one to me personally and also it fits with DPC's style of writing. Either she miscarried in the past or had a stillborn and due to the trauma such an event that causes to people it created a rift between her and James. It all escalated even further when Bella caught him cheating (She states that she despises adulterers. People usually hate something that has happened to them.) and they separated. There are two things that point to this - James did something and Bella forgave him for it already and at the pool scene, she asks herself if maybe he forgave her for whatever she did.

There are things that are difficult to explain with the nursery theory though:
1. What are those boots that we saw underneath the door doing there?
2. If it was a nursery, wouldn't it make sense for Jill to know what it was? So far we've got the impression that she knows something happened, but doesn't know what's behind the door.
3. The night MC stayed over at her house, he sees her unlocking the door at night and looking inside. She's also wearing high heels for some reason. This one is the weirdest of them all and I have no explanation for this one.

But I do hope next episode we get some proper progress with Bella and get some clues about her story at least.
Its not just staying at bellas, I got it on my Jill route where I was semi nice to Bella but wouldn't go to far and stayed at Derricks

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hopefully in the next episode we'll be able to cut things off with one of the LIs, because on my Bella save i 'accidentally' helped Sage with her guitar lessons and that apparently locked me on her route. I like Sage but don't want both her and Bella on the same route
It only locks you in if you got her lewd scene in episode 2. Tell her yes in episode 3 when she asks you "only for teaching purposes?" and you won't be on her route.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Jail bait either way. I'm staying away from that one and sticking with fully-formed adult Bella.
Are we eyeing the same picture? Girl with too light skin tone for Bella with huge tits, smaller then Bellas, in a brown outfit?

You call that jail bait? Sheeit then I am biting..

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes