ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Hey, if you want to believe Bella is a full on Latina with no Euro blood, I'm not stopping you. But, she clearly tans and she has blue eyes. In my mind that makes her at least a portion Euro ancestry. I don't really care either way. I prefer gingers.

Early teens would be 13-14. I don't know about your school growing up, but in my year group 7 we had some girls with jugs at 12.
I mean... It's actually impossible to be Latino without Euro blood. Since that appearance is basically a result of inbreeding between europe's latin countries (Portugal, Spain, Italy in their immigration phase) with the indigenous population of the colonies and a little bit of african imported during slavery.

Anyway, for some reason i always thought Bella had some latin descent, but not exactly as a latina, but maybe one of her parents was from one of the countries i said above, but in my case was more because of her looks. Something in her isn't very northern european.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Because she's looking into the locked room. The room you see behind her is the living room.

View attachment 1108299 View attachment 1108297
I know that she is looking into the room. What I meant is that the locked room still looks bigger than when we looked under the door. If I remember right, at the boots beneath the door picture, it looked like there was a wall right behind the boots, making it look more like a closet than a room.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I mean... It's actually impossible to be Latino without Euro blood. Since that appearance is basically a result of inbreeding between europe's latin countries (Portugal, Spain, Italy in their immigration phase) with the indigenous population of the colonies and a little bit of african imported during slavery.

Anyway, for some reason i always thought Bella had some latin descent, but not exactly as a latina, but maybe one of her parents was from one of the countries i said above, but in my case was more because of her looks. Something in her isn't very northern european.
This, alsoI have been around hispanic chicks most of my life.. I think I can spot one when I see one..

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Bella is not hispanic.
Hey, if you want to believe Bella is a full on Latina with no Euro blood, I'm not stopping you. But, she clearly tans and she has blue eyes. In my mind that makes her at least a portion Euro ancestry. I don't really care either way. I prefer gingers.
Well, it could be. Her name is hispanic, even if the double ll is an anglicism, and is more common Isabel. But the english version of Isabel is Elizabeth. Also her body doesn´t have tan marks. Besides latinos have euro blood, is not a real etnic group, is a mix of different people and white people is one of the most common. That category is so ridicoulus that recentely the magazine Variety called the white blonde actress Anya Taylor Joy a "woman of colour" for being argentinian.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I know that she is looking into the room. What I meant is that the locked room still looks bigger than when we looked under the door. If I remember right, at the boots beneath the door picture, it looked like there was a wall right behind the boots, making it look more like a closet than a room.
True and nothing on the walls either. No sharp weapons, no blood, no whips, no strap on dildos. :giggle: Nothing. The boots were very close to the door and in this shot you've got what looks like a couple of meters of open floor space in front of the door. It's hard to see on my shitty screen, but Bella appears to be looking off to her right, our left. If the mannequin (or James :eek: ) with boots were right there in front of the door, you would think her eyes would be drawn to that. I don't have the screenshot of MC looking under the door, however. I'd need to look at that again to see what if anything is off to the left and right.

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, from this angle we still don't really have a good idea of how big the room is. That wall could be about about 4 or 5 feet back from the door and the camera position is much further forward than that.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
True and nothing on the walls either. No sharp weapons, no blood, no whips, no strap on dildos. :giggle: Nothing. The boots were very close to the door and in this shot you've got what looks like a couple of meters of open floor space in front of the door. It's hard to see on my shitty screen, but Bella appears to be looking off to her right, our left. If the mannequin (or James :eek: ) with boots were right there in front of the door, you would think her eyes would be drawn to that. I don't have the screenshot of MC looking under the door, however. I'd need to look at that again to see what if anything is off to the left and right.
Now that you've mentioned the mannequin (who weirdly looks absolutely identical with Burke), where the fuck did it go after episode 2 because I don't remember running into it after that?

Well, from this angle we still don't really have a good idea of how big the room is. That wall could be about about 4 or 5 feet back from the door and the camera position is much further forward than that.
Well, door sizes tend to be standart. In EU, they are roughly 80-84 centimeters (which roughly is 2.6 ft.). By knowing how wide the door is, we can guess how big the room is if we assume that the camera is exactly in the center of the room. If we do that, we get a room that's roughly 5 meters to 3.2 meters, which is 16.4 ft. to 10.5 ft., which is a fairly normal room.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
!!NEW TWEET

She almost punched me for this.

#DIKs
View attachment 1108082
Interesting, it certainly does fit nicely with the branching theories. I wonder how close you have to be with Quinn to get this?

Holy Bacchus how do you stop the FWB Sage route?
As of right now the only way off is to not get on in the first place. But I'm sure there will be one or more opportunities for the MC to end things with various girls at some point. That way he can either commit to his chosen LI or suffer the consequences of continuing to play the field. Hopefully the breakups can be amicable (at least if we play our cards right).

What about getting out of her route? that's what i want to know, they're only FWB so there can't be consqeuences with other LIs right ?
Oh, I'm certain there will be some sort of consequences to FWB, that's just the way DPC rolls. But I don't think the consequences will be particularly serious until later on in the story. For now, it will probably just result in some monologues by the MC, lost RPs, and scolding by other girls. Maybe fewer options in lewd scenes if DPC really wants it to sting.

That will probably be the sign it's time to start getting serious about who the MC wants to be with.

Exactly. The idea that you can only get a Sage route way back in Ep 2 seems way too early to lock her out completely. That's why I think that, for those who chose the non-FWB route and given what they say to each other in Ep 5, there could and perhaps should be a way to start up a relationship now that the Chad obstacle is out of the way.
I agree. But to play devil's advocate for a moment, look at how low key the decision to visit Bella back in Episode 3 was. It's presented as just a passing thought, yet if the MC doesn't stop by to visit Bella (and automatically drive her to tears after making out with her) you have completely foreclosed Bella's path for the next 3 episodes.

Perhaps there'll be another opportunity to pursue Bella in the future, but given the way the MC explicitly says he's no longer pursuing her if he turns down her help in Episode 6, I think there might be no going back. If that is the case, I'm forced to admit it's entirely possible Sage's path is likewise committed at this point. That said...

If you don't go on FWB route then you are not interested in Sage.
It's just unlikely that the player will choose Sage on non FWB route. Extra work for DPC
The way Sage encourages the MC to hang out with her more, the way he blames his disinterest on her relationship rather than on her, the very fact that Sage will call him for comfort after the breakup all suggest that even a non-FWB MC has a special relationship with Sage. Even Sage's hangout is notable; yes, it omits the MC bearing his soul, but he can still go and visit Sage. Jill, in comparison, never even offers a hangout if the MC avoids her path.

To me, it seems clear Sage's non-path is being handled very differently from the other non-paths in the game. I don't think it's a stretch to read that as an indication her path isn't closed off yet.

I get what you're saying but that's a lot of extra unnecessary work for DPC. He might already be doing that for M&J. Another girl on top of that? I definitely don't see that happening. I don't take MC's explanation for not wanting to be FWB with Sage as a serious indicator of another chance with her in the future. She's fine with staying friends as is he. No good reason to suddenly change their minds. If you want a certain girl you go for them the first opportunity you get.
How much extra work is it, really? It's definitely some extra dialog in scenes, but it seems like most of the scenes themselves could stay the same otherwise. I think even a FWB MC will eventually be faced with a choice to pursue Sage as a serious romantic interest or move on, so letting a non-FWB reach the same point feels plausible; they'll just have less sex along the way.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well, door sizes tend to be standart. In EU, they are roughly 80-84 centimeters (which roughly is 2.6 ft.). By knowing how wide the door is, we can guess how big the room is if we assume that the camera is exactly in the center of the room. If we do that, we get a room that's roughly 5 meters to 3.2 meters, which is 16.4 ft. to 10.5 ft., which is a fairly normal room.
And common house design architecture would dictate that the locked room should be no deeper than the other two rooms next door. Those aren't really that deep as I recall. One is the study and I think the other is toilet?? Not a lot of room to work on a body, dead or alive. :D

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
And common house design architecture would dictate that the locked room should be no deeper than the other two rooms next door. Those aren't really that deep as I recall. One is the study and I think the other is toilet?? Not a lot of room to work on a body, dead or alive. :D
Well, what if he is hanging from the ceiling? That leaves plenty of room to work on the body. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
Bella is not hispanic.
Hey, if you want to believe Bella is a full on Latina with no Euro blood, I'm not stopping you.

Is that confirmed anywhere? I know she does tan or at least sunbathe but she seemed pretty latin-coded. Could just be bias from people's life experiences. Seems to be leaning more that way from the flashback of her pledging OMG, imo. Until or unless there's confirmation we can't really say definitely one way or the other.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020

View attachment 1108083 View attachment 1108084

EDIT: Ninja'd
I love it! Go #TeamQuinn!

And, for #TeamJill (which I admire, but can't play for after the sex scene with Quinn) I shall leave some wise words, by Captain Onishima:

"Send in the choppers. When you find those kids, don't waste any time - Just nab'em!"

(hope you get the reference!)

Onishima_4915.png

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
If Bella ends up being dominant, i'm gonna need to politelly end things with her. If she ends up being a sub, i'm already giddy with all i can do with her. :devilish:

But of course i'm thinking of a "fun" dugeon... I hope it is one.
Imagine if she invites us to the dungeon next episode. That way in the dungeon, Jill can't interrupt us this time. :devilish:

• Love
Reactions: ExDeath730

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Can't be worse than F.I.L.F's MC, who literally devours the boob while sucking it. :HideThePain:
:LOL: I don't think I would be able to get through one of those scenes then

And of course we have the upcoming boob sucking/groping from the poll. I hope it's not with Sage. I'll be laughing too much at MC's dumb face to enjoy the scene.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes