Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
For that route I think she is anyways. I don't see her asking for help though, mc finding out and offering or just doing it, or being at the right place if something goes down on the other hand fits better if that's where the story is going to go.
I said it her character toward mc becoming softer. I already talked about it and pointed out many times she has felling for mc as example during raino, quinn and mc threesome, When mc kiss quinn her reaction was like price less. like getting loved for once
her character will develop more for mc.
I am pretty sure. ( Texting between mc and quinn at the end of 6th chapter reveals, MC : We should hand out more , Quinn : okk sure (something like that) )

She will be mc side (may be close friend or who knows)

And while she doing all this shit for her father (That is also commen in mc and quinn). They will be close together.

Reactions: johndoe19

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In my opinion, Jill's path (blackmail aside) makes sense. If the MC shows interest in her, she'll pick up on it and reciprocate; if the MC goes through the motions, she'll eventually assume he just wants to be friends and dial back the interaction.

With Bella, the MC seems to act like there's this smoldering mutual passion between them purely on the grounds that they kissed while he was drunk. Even when he breaks things off, it's on he rationale that the two of them just wouldn't be able to control themselves if they were in the same room for a couple hours. Sorry, not seeing it.

As for being a shortcut, not really. You'll still have to help Sage sort out her problems and spend lots of time with her to get the second opportunity; based on what DPC says about Episode 7 it seems likely there will be some trade-offs in that. Plus, even if you do become her boyfriend without FWB, you'll still have to face the music for any other relationships you have at that point.

Different path, but basically the same destination.
for Jill I was clearly referring to the sixth chapter. theoretically we could have ended the story with her in the previous chapter, not taking advantage of the opportunities on the couch at Bella's house, and she in the next chapter takes on MC's sins without involving him in the slightest. it doesn't make sense to me, Jill doesn't exclude us from the sexual content (not having any...) but she excludes us from our responsibilities...

about Bella I don't understand your consideration... I'm referring to the case when their story is interrupted. up to that moment there was only a kiss between them but we can give all the responsibility to the fact that MC was drunk. it remains debatable that the event that divides the two is a failure to thank Bella for having spoken well of him to Jill, which inevitably degenerates into a sexual raptus, but anyway let's say that if at that point MC stops showing interest in Bella, the relationship between the two can be considered over, it's a relationship that really shouldn't be there, it certainly can't be Bella who looks for MC. in this sense that that single decision is final makes sense to me, and I also see it difficult that nothing can happen to put everything back in play.

about Sage: if MC is her fuck buddy he has shared many moments with her, not only sexual, the relationship between them makes sense that it matures, if they are just friends the interactions between them remain minimal, the relationship between them will be by necessity more superficial, I see a jump more difficult and unlikely. Sage, besides getting over the disappointment of the end of the story with Chad, should trust and rely on a "friend". the situation is completely different from the one with Maya and Josy, where even if MC is currently a friend, he's practically an ex of both of them, so getting back into the relationship with one of them (and maybe even both) would be less forced

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Oh it's mix of looks and personality. But looks still comes first for me (i'm ashamed yeah). If woman not attractive for me even slightest, then her personality don't really matters. For me most important part is face. Then fat or not. After that personality. Others body features after this.
Edit: ehm, it seems i answered not the question that was asked but something else :D
Nothing to feel bad about, there - that's pretty damn normal. For guys, physical appearance is a big part of sexual attraction. Kinda tough to get excited in bed with a girl if she's fat and ugly.

I'm basically the same as you - I look at the girl's face first, but I can tolerate a mediocre face if she has a rockin' body to add onto it and clearly takes care of herself, and she'll net some points also if she's got a good personality as well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

This week I pushed to produce the remaining content; I'm almost finished with this.

Starting in a few days, I will start working on this list:

• Meticulously play and polish the update
  • Double-check variables, choices, branches
  • Compatibility test changes with older saves
  • Rewrite/trim/touch up scenes after playing
  • Add any content needed after tests
  • Initial spellcheck before proofreading
You can expect an update that will give you plenty of content regardless of how you choose to play. There is plenty of branching in this episode, and once you start to play the update in different ways, you'll discover its layers.

I'm extremely proud of the work I've put into this, and I can't wait to release it.

I have a lot to test given the new features I've produced for this update and the complexity of the branching storylines.

I don't intend to rush this important part of development, but I'm sure that beta tests will start sometime in April.

This status update will be the final one before release.

As soon as I know more, I will post notifications when beta testing has started, a preliminary changelog, and a release date announcement when I'm positive that I can deliver to a certain date.

Testing will get the time that's needed without any stress. Bear with me and my testers for the final stretch, and the update will be here before you know it.

Have a nice weekend DIKs!

Dr PinkCake
Hmm, the fact he didn't said early april makes me think beta testing will be on the second half of the month. Makes me think a may release is a very real possibility. Seems to me he is getting closer to a 6 months release. :oops: :oops:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
for Jill I was clearly referring to the sixth chapter. theoretically we could have ended the story with her in the previous chapter, not taking advantage of the opportunities on the couch at Bella's house, and she in the next chapter takes on MC's sins without involving him in the slightest. it doesn't make sense to me, Jill doesn't exclude us from the sexual content (not having any...) but she excludes us from our responsibilities...

about Bella I don't understand your consideration... I'm referring to the case when their story is interrupted. up to that moment there was only a kiss between them but we can give all the responsibility to the fact that MC was drunk. it remains debatable that the event that divides the two is a failure to thank Bella for having spoken well of him to Jill, which inevitably degenerates into a sexual raptus, but anyway let's say that if at that point MC stops showing interest in Bella, the relationship between the two can be considered over, it's a relationship that really shouldn't be there, it certainly can't be Bella who looks for MC. in this sense that that single decision is final makes sense to me, and I also see it difficult that nothing can happen to put everything back in play.

about Sage: if MC is her fuck buddy he has shared many moments with her, not only sexual, the relationship between them makes sense that it matures, if they are just friends the interactions between them remain minimal, the relationship between them will be by necessity more superficial, I see a jump more difficult and unlikely. Sage, besides getting over the disappointment of the end of the story with Chad, should trust and rely on a "friend". the situation is completely different from the one with Maya and Josy, where even if MC is currently a friend, he's practically an ex of both of them, so getting back into the relationship with one of them (and maybe even both) would be less forced
This is true, I will also say if sage and mc are just friends could be a bit more organic in respect to if sage were to take mc's advise to move on. Its not of the realm of possibilitys for someone, once their focus is taken off the ex (which her dissertation and getting sick would), they could see a wider view of what's around them (mc) and realize that may be what she really wants or at least explore (qualitys). It wouldn't feel so forced if its not thrown right into fuckfest. Not saying this is how it will play out but it could this way without just being forced.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is true, I will also say if sage and mc are just friends could be a bit more organic in respect to if sage were to take mc's advise to move on. Its not of the realm of possibilitys for someone, once their focus is taken off the ex (which her dissertation and getting sick would), they could see a wider view of what's around them (mc) and realize that may be what she really wants (qualitys). It wouldn't feel so forced if its not thrown right into fuckfest. Not saying this is how it will play out but it could this way without just being forced.
you are right, but it would still be an MC that she knows less than if they had been fuckbuddy, it is always possible, but it remains less likely

Sage would be a hurt girl who would have to rely on a guy who has already "rejected" her

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

Men you are taking bella to low . . .
1. she tries to bring mc and jill together by telling jill that mc is good choice.
2. She try to bring mc and jill again by contacting jill that mc is in lib. .
3. She is a teacher and let you stay in her home.
4. She silently watch and appreciate the work you do around house.
5. She gave you her husband clothes and if you nag about it she don't like it why think about it . ..
6. Just so she can help you with jill matter she is putting her and mc relation on the line which i am sure none character had done it in entire series, Yet.
7. She is still fighting her emotion toward mc which is shown in CAPTER 6.

Expect that shady room which no one knows the contant in that room. " I am sure there will be some heart breaking back story will come for that."

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Men you are taking bella to low . . .
1. she tries to bring mc and jill together by telling jill that mc is good choice.
2. She try to bring mc and jill again by contacting jill that mc is in lib. .
3. She is a teacher and let you stay in her home.
4. She silently watch and appreciate the work you do around house.
5. She gave you her husband clothes and if you nag about it she don't like it why think about it . ..
6. Just so she can help you with jill matter she is putting her and mc relation on the line which i am sure none character had done it in entire series, Yet.
7. She is still fighting her emotion toward mc which is shown in CAPTER 6.

Expect that shady room which no one knows the contant in that room. " I am sure there will be some heart breaking back story will come for that."
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I am only talking about their sentimental/sexual relationship.

in that sense it's all over in chapter 3

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
you are right, but it would still be an MC that she knows less than if they had been fuckbuddy, it is always possible, but it remains less likely

Sage would be a hurt girl who would have to rely on a guy who has already "rejected" her
It could be played out storywise her obsession with chad and moreso his side chick was the exact reason she was "rejected". Which would leave room if she dropped it. Or found out and booted mel for violating their public code and being satisfied with just that (granted that revelation would have to come early in the chapter).

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
What are you taking about men. I get your point but if you go this path tell me which relation will survive. Like getting head zipped while maya sit on you and mc still be friend. Josy constantly lie about everything, Jill have mommy issue. sage is fuckbuddy which care about chad . If chad come running for her what will happen.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes