Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Lostanddamned

Didn't you have a theory that Bella had a child, one that didn't make it? maybe James was or felt somehow responsible for the death of their child so he left

I was playing Episode 4 and noticed a little stool with a mirror next to the bathroom sink, so this theory kinda makes sense
Yeah, I've shared this theory a few times around here and it's the most logical one to me personally and also it fits with DPC's style of writing. Either she miscarried in the past or had a stillborn and due to the trauma such an event that causes to people it created a rift between her and James. It all escalated even further when Bella caught him cheating (She states that she despises adulterers. People usually hate something that has happened to them.) and they separated. There are two things that point to this - James did something and Bella forgave him for it already and at the pool scene, she asks herself if maybe he forgave her for whatever she did.

There are things that are difficult to explain with the nursery theory though:
1. What are those boots that we saw underneath the door doing there?
2. If it was a nursery, wouldn't it make sense for Jill to know what it was? So far we've got the impression that she knows something happened, but doesn't know what's behind the door.
3. The night MC stayed over at her house, he sees her unlocking the door at night and looking inside. She's also wearing high heels for some reason. This one is the weirdest of them all and I have no explanation for this one.

But I do hope next episode we get some proper progress with Bella and get some clues about her story at least.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What is this fucking shit? They're buddy-buddy friends now? Come on Quinn don't go soft on me now.
Unacceptable for Quinn. Way too close to a cuddle for her.
This is Quinn's typical "dominant" maneuver. In the pool scene with the HOTs she was sitting around Maya like that, and that's how she jumped the MC when he uninvitedly entered her room when he was staying with Sage.

But anyway, ever since the "rain" scene Quinn has been showing her feelings for the MC more. She even pushed out a chair for him to sit with them at lunch that time. That hard exterior... consider it cracked.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
This is some serious bullshit. How am I supposed to properly enjoy hate-fucking her ass if she is nice to me? This tweet can fuck right off!
if you are hate fucking Quinn for the outside instead of it coming from the inside, you are doing it wrong! even worse you are doing her a disservice since you are reinforcing her self hate and her bad behavior when you should do the opposite hate fuck her into being the best girl she can be!

its like the hedonist view on happiness versus the epicurean view! only 5% of your happiness comes from the outside, that is why a new car looses its shine in less then 3 weeks! but true happiness comes from self fulfillment and the balance to be rich in friends, in enough not to depend on others and time to be in peace with yourself! if you can not have any of those 3 you are doing it wrong, stop think analyse and cross correct the course of your life attic man!

if you can not hate fuck Quinn because you love her then you are corrupting yourself or as the french Writer Fanan would say "the oppressor removes the humanity from the oppressed while loosing his own humanity", hate fucking is human and cathartic only if you know who you are and who you are hate fucking with a clear goal of cleansing yours and your partner soul!

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
Pizza date with Quinn. I'll not complain.

I think it was Holy Bacchus that posted the various previews starting with MC, Riona, Quinn and Sage and then the Riona Solo shot and Sage solo shot that suggested a split in evening adventures and not a foursome.

A theory I agree with after this Pic.

Sage and MC and talking in the garden and Quinn and Riona pops up and then you get to decide what to do.
This means no foursome, a theory I never thought realistic anyway.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

I think it was Holy Bacchus that posted the various previews starting with MC, Riona, Quinn and Sage and then the Riona Solo shot and Sage solo shot that suggested a split in evening adventures and not a foursome.

Sage and MC and talking in the garden and Quinn and Riona pops up and then you get to decide what to do.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - you can never go wrong with Sage. :love:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

It would be fun if it was like the Prep party where you go to one, then the other, and then the other, but sadly I expect it to be one and one only that you can choose and that some will be locked out depending on your route. :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes