Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Oh man I just want a happy ending for this game. By the coarse of game, Prof. Burke got to knew that MC fucked Jade. I don't know what's about to happen?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Oh man I just want a happy ending for this game. By the coarse of game, Prof. Burke got to knew that MC fucked Jade. I don't know what's about to happen?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which leads me to believe that the person behind the Cathy cluck and the video leak to Burke are the same person. It's looking like it's someone from the DIK's (Nick being the most suspicious one among them) or Vinny, who even though he got kicked out still has access to the folders apparently.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which leads me to believe that the person behind the Cathy cluck and the video leak to Burke are the same person. It's looking like it's someone from the DIK's (Nick being the most suspicious one among them) or Vinny, who even though he got kicked out still has access to the folders apparently.
Yeah it seems like Nick is a cheater in DIKs.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
We will soon know if it was one of them if no more blackmail pictures or videos turn up, as both have no access to the laptop from EP6. :unsure:

Besides, if the laptop is connected to the internet, which you have to assume, it could be anyone, right?:unsure:

I just see a coincidence, everyone except the nerds are affected. :unsure:
DPC hasn't gone into detail about the nerds either.:unsure:

I just want to give you guys food for thought. Even I don't have a theory on that yet.:rolleyes:
Eh, Holy Bacchus has mentioned the possibility of it being the nerds. Sally was at the party and she disappeared when they did the spin the bottle, so she could have been doing it on direct orders from Magnar.

Camila and Riona were gone as well. Remember John Boy says Rusty is with a girl at that moment, so it's presumably Camila. Also someone tried to break into the safe, but didn't succeed. Sally and Magnar don't need the money, so it's not logical to assume it's them. Nick and Vinny both can do it for greed and Vinny's motives could be to inflict more damage on the DIK's, but that's reaching. Quinn and Riona need the money - they were behind on payments, so stealing from the DIK's isn't something that lowly for them (maybe not for Riona, but Quinn would do it in the blink of an eye if it benefit her).

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, because we are assuming things with no proof.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Eh, Holy Bacchus has mentioned the possibility of it being the nerds. Sally was at the party and she disappeared when they did the spin the bottle, so she could have been doing it on direct orders from Magnar.

Camila and Riona were gone as well. Remember John Boy says Rusty is with a girl at that moment, so it's presumably Camila. Also someone tried to break into the safe, but didn't succeed. Sally and Magnar don't need the money, so it's not logical to assume it's them. Nick and Vinny both can do it for greed and Vinny's motives could be to inflict more damage on the DIK's, but that's reaching. Quinn and Riona need the money - they were behind on payments, so stealing from the DIK's isn't something that lowly for them (maybe not for Riona, but Quinn would do it in the blink of an eye if it benefit her).

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, because we are assuming things with no proof.
You forgot Tommy. Rusty told Tommy he wasn't financing his drugs.
I could even imagine that Tommy and Quinn came up with the idea of the restaurant together. So they're financing their drugs for personal use.

As for the nerds, I could imagine Magnar knowing that Sally is getting her pill from Quinn and intervening to stop it all.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You forgot Tommy. Rusty told Tommy he wasn't financing his drugs.
I could even imagine that Tommy and Quinn came up with the idea of the restaurant together. So they're financing their drugs for personal use.

As for the nerds, I could imagine Magnar knowing that Sally is getting her pill from Quinn and intervening to stop it all.
We might even add that Tommy was the one that told Quinn where the safe was, so if she stole the money they could use it to fuel their habits.

Reactions: gisan99

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I always see weak motives in these theories about the real architects of the various blackmails/leaks of information

it would be Vinny because he's "mad" at the DIKs.
it would be the nerds because they're "mad" at the other frats.

boh, that seems a little weak.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I always see weak motives in these theories about the real architects of the various blackmails/leaks of information

That's the difficulty (and the fun of it) though. You have little proof of stuff, so you have to pay attention to the little details to make connections. I'm not saying we are right, but it would be fun if we were.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's the difficulty (and the fun of it) though. You have little proof of stuff, so you have to pay attention to the little details to make connections. I'm not saying we are right, but it would be fun if we were.
we make so many theories that it will be very difficult for someone not to have guessed.:D

but I think we're still a long way from the real motive.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's just realistic ? Most people regardless of sex and age aren't he is immune to fists and sneaky attacks. If you can't prove than the others girls would have done better, this point is irrelevant.

And absolutely none of this is relevant regardless fighting skills or physical aptitudes. Once again, you're moving from the initial topic.
wouldn't being smart be an advantage in a fight?

Wouldn't not understanding that you're about to be attacked after continuous provocations be a good fighting quality?

Basically Quinn doesn't really show that she's feared or respected, except with poor Riona, but she's definitely the big dog of BR because she has punk hair and she's really, really bad...

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
wouldn't being smart be an advantage in a fight?

Wouldn't not understanding that you're about to be attacked after continuous provocations be a good fighting quality?

Basically Quinn doesn't really show that she's feared or respected, except with poor Riona, but she's definitely the big dog of BR because she has punk hair and she's really, really bad...
You forgot the fake face tattoo or whatever it is. :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

I have a very dark theory (speculation, fantasy) regarding the prostitution and drug dealing. :rolleyes::unsure:;)

What if Zoey's bad boyfriends had really been Josy/Tommy and Zoey and Tommy had not only consumed alcohol but also drugs. And Tommy convinced Zoey to prostitute herself to finance the drugs?
He buys the drugs from Quinn. So a bond is formed between the two.

Zoey doesn't want this anymore and moves away. (Maybe Zoey also went to the police and got into a witness protection programme, which would of course initiate a police investigation. Possibility for Undercover Lily.) Josy finds out everything and hates Tommy for it.

Tommy and Quinn meet in college and together they set up the restaurant to finance their personal drug needs.

Quinn wants to expand her drug business and gets caught by Burke. Burke gets into the business by blackmailing Quinn. Quinn sees no way out and everything gets out of hand. To meet Burke's demands, Quinn has to find new outlets. (Preps) Quinn may also arrange for the DIK house to be destroyed so that he no longer has to finance the free drugs.

Police version

Maybe Quinn knew about the MC and the connection to Zoey through Tommy.
Now, of course, Quinn has to find out what the MC knows about their business. Maybe that's why Quinn's interest in the MC. Quinn sees Rusty as a threat to her business and it was she who released the Cathy's Chunk to get rid of Rusty. To meet Burke's demands, Quinn needs to find new outlets. (Preps)

Burke may have found out about the police investigation and knowing that the DIK are not at home, he has had the house destroyed with the help of the Jocks (Chad) or by someone else and wants to blame it on the Jocks. Stephen just wants to get rid of clues.

Maya's father may be a policeman working on Zoey's case and therefore knows about Josy/Tommy and doesn't want Maya to be with Josy. The father infiltrates Lily into the Pink Rose to create a plausible backstory for his undercover agent so she can investigate Quinn. He also has a plan for Tommy. But that plan to plant an undercover agent backfires because he was the third man on the cum petition. So he can't help but put his son (Derek) in charge. And Derek diligently collects data and uses it for his own purposes. By MC visiting Zoey, Zoey could be tracked down and may have been murdered.

I could write for a gossip magazine, it's not true, but it's exciting to read. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
No. Fighting experience or martial knowledge ? Yeah. Being a mastermind or a great leader means nothing in a physical altercation.

No why would it be ? Fighters even use provocations actually.

And once again, nothing relevant regardless fighting skills or physicall aptitude. Questioning her charisma, intellect or leadership is irrelevant.
Dude, you are just repeating the same stuff over and over again while showing no proof at all. You keep saying that Quinn is the toughest of the bunch, provide no proof and keep asking the same questions over and over again. You keep saying she grew up in a violent enviroment and that makes you a legit badass and tough? I don't think so.

She's supposed to be this big bad that pulls strings and deals drugs and forces girls from her sorority to be prostitutes, but she gets robbed by some random junkie that wasn't even armed.

Not saying the others wouldn't get robbed in the same situation, but the difference is that they wouldn't be dumb enough to be in that situation.

So, to summarize it all, your toughest chick of the all is not that tough after all.

Reactions: Cokebaths
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes