ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Imagine if he did less

Do fans really ask for mini-games? For me a lot of the time they break immersion and are buggy. Plus stuff like that takes more time to code than regular conversations and plot progression, slowing down story/character work.
The way I see it, minimages, DnG , other features is a way for DPC to not get burned out. Beside loving creating the animations, he likes to create these little new features. I think its help to him to not feel creating the game as a pressure, , forced . and There are some I actually think its fun. I really liked the Tennis, hoping we would play again, and I assume we will based on one of the preview. making the pancake was fun, I one of those who liked the DnG . I like a mansion mini game.
I hope we somehow keep that, like after we fixing it, We need to keep managing the money, so we could throw parties and etc.

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
Imagine if he did less

Do fans really ask for mini-games? For me a lot of the time they break immersion and are buggy. Plus stuff like that takes more time to code than regular conversations and plot progression, slowing down story/character work.
All the mini games are easy to beat, i only have problem with the fight mini game in the hard difficulty.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The way I see it, minimages, DnG , other features is a way for DPC to not get burned out. Beside loving creating the animations, he likes to create these little new features. I think its help to him to not feel creating the game as a pressure, , forced . and There are some I actually think its fun. I really liked the Tennis, hoping we would play again, and I assume we will based on one of the preview. making the pancake was fun, I one of those who liked the DnG . I like a mansion mini game.
I hope we somehow keep that, like after we fixing it, We need to keep managing the money, so we could throw parties and etc.
I find that the maths, English and gender studies mini-games are designed to make you feel like you're at college. I think that is why DPC implanted these mini-games.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Hello guys!! Just passisng by to make the old good question... Any news bout the update¡? Thanks, and have a good weekend!!

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
I wonder if the forum's search function is no longer working. The questions about the update keep coming. :unsure:
Ohh im sorry, maybe i dont know how to use it properly. When i type Update in the search bar the results are sort in a weird fashion, not by date but by likes... Im sure theres a way to sort them by date but i havent be capable of make it work. Wasnt my intention to disturb the thread pace.

PS: Sorry bout the broken English... As AGP said, ive been learning much more English playing BaDik than in all my years at school.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I wonder if the forum's search function is no longer working. The questions about the update keep coming. :unsure:
I think it's a combination of factors. 1. People are stupid/lazy. 2. The search box being up at the top in the forum banner area puts it out of the regular view while people are scrolling posts, despite there being a "Search Forums" button that's always in view. People look for a simple search box to start typing things in.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I am bored. That's why I have come up with a theory or speculation. (It's just for fun) :ROFLMAO:

What if Maya and Josy had been planning all along to trick the father by having Maya pass off some boy as her boyfriend. After all, Maya once said that one plan wouldn't work now, but it could still work if the MC helps her.:eek:

What if Tommy and Maya were to pretend to be in a relationship? :unsure:
What if Derek even put Maya and Tommy up to it? :unsure:
That could explain why Tommy was such an ass to the MC. Tommy could have also involved Quinn in the whole thing to manipulate Maya. Tommy saw Quinn as a better friend than Rusty. Maybe Tommy even forced Quinn to take Maya into the HOT's and in return Tommy had to take the MC in.

Then Josy comes to B&R. Her presence alone, of course, bothers Tommy, as he probably knows about the Josy/Maya relationship. It prevents the fun he could have had with Maya. Quinn is happy that Josy is there, so she can get back at Tommy for forcing her to take Maya in and so Quinn couldn't get the MC.

Josy and Maya fall in love with the MC, Tommy notices this and perhaps slaps the MC because of it.

And now Maya's father arrives and the whole truth is revealed.
Too stupid, though, that Josy and Maya have fallen in love with the MC.
How will the MC react to this?:eek::unsure:

Last edited:

casual200102

Sep 2, 2020
Thank you, Thank you :giggle:
It's nice knowing that you still remember me even tho I'm hardly active recently :HideThePain:
but you know, I've been busy recently with-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Riona or not, I think I got a thing for tattooed Asians :love::love:
Yes very beautiful and sexy they are. Just becareful they aren't the Yakuza.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

gisan99

Mar 5, 2021
Thanks for the game! I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it, usually I'm not into 3D artwork, but the story caught me.
The story and boobs of course :D

Reactions: alex13_zen

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I am bored. That's why I have come up with a theory or speculation. (It's just for fun) :ROFLMAO:

What if Maya and Josy had been planning all along to trick the father by having Maya pass off some boy as her boyfriend. After all, Maya once said that one plan wouldn't work now, but it could still work if the MC helps her.:eek:

What if Tommy and Maya were to pretend to be in a relationship? :unsure:
What if Derek even put Maya and Tommy up to it? :unsure:
That could explain why Tommy was such an ass to the MC. Tommy could have also involved Quinn in the whole thing to manipulate Maya. Tommy saw Quinn as a better friend than Rusty. Maybe Tommy even forced Quinn to take Maya into the HOT's and in return Tommy had to take the MC in.

Then Josy comes to B&R. Her presence alone, of course, bothers Tommy, as he probably knows about the Josy/Maya relationship. It prevents the fun he could have had with Maya. Quinn is happy that Josy is there, so she can get back at Tommy for forcing her to take Maya in and so Quinn couldn't get the MC.

Josy and Maya fall in love with the MC, Tommy notices this and perhaps slaps the MC because of it.

And now Maya's father arrives and the whole truth is revealed.
Too stupid, though, that Josy and Maya have fallen in love with the MC.
How will the MC react to this?:eek::unsure:
Storm out...again :LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DPC Response.

What parts of the game are you willing to be flexible on due to feedback? How much does a fan reaction affect your writing and story?

"I always read and consider any feedback related to gameplay, quality of life improvements, bug reports, and typos. Many significant improvements are a direct result of community feedback.

Fan response, however, doesn’t affect the story."
DPC has no choice but to answer in this way, otherwise his work would become hell.

if he admits that sometimes, even once in the past he was inspired by something his fans asked him, his work would become impossible.

the fans would flood him with the craziest requests, all the time. Every time that even by chance one of those suggestions became reality it would be seen as a victory by the fans who would then increase the pressure on DPC even more.

if we make 10,000 theories some of them will come true, except yours of course :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p

Last edited:

DonRE

May 26, 2020
Is there any specific reason why I can not find Sage and Maya in fucking library in chapter 6? I am looking for them for last 40 fucking minutes. I just do not understand why every fucking minor task needs to be over-complicated and messed up. For fuck sake, how can you design quest/tasks in such manner that even the simplest things can not be completed?

Mini games are fucking nightmare and on top of that you can not finish basic go-talk-complete task

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The scene proved she can take a punch better than the Mc actually.

What's your point ? Maya slaped her out of anger. Such action require big fighting skills ? That's really impressive for sure.
my point is that Quinn in her natural environment, the low grounds that would forge her character, was mugged like an old lady who just picked up her pension check, not very badass.

and then on the most important night of the HOTs, a sorority that she basically controls way more than Sage, she was publicly humiliated by not realizing that she had taken Maya to the limit, very smart

but they're accidents of course, she has a charisma for which everyone fears her. everyone... I mean Maya, but now I'd say it's over :unsure: , Mona, who's gone... :unsure:RIONA!!! :cool:that leaves Riona, Quinn is very feared by Riona. super badass

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes