Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
the girl who would win in a fight was the one with the biggest gun! so i would say KRJ she seems like the kind of girl who always as pepper spray around! although that shit is ineffective against junkies when they are high so only Q and Rhyona would be impregnable against that shit!

a friend of mine told me he sprayed a junkie 3 times with pepper spray and the guy was like "why are spraying me with perfume?" worst part of the story was that he assumed it was a defected one and used it on his wife...he is currently divorced, not saying it was that but sure as hell that did not help!

so Quinn would win she seems to have access to guns if she so wishes!

• Haha
Reactions: Princess Yana ♥

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Important question: out of all the girls (side girls included) which ones are most likely to win in a fist fight? I feel like most people would say Quinn, but in my experience people like her are always the first to get knocked down lol. I'd personally give it to Bella, Jade (seems like the type to pull a knife out of her thong), Camilla, Josy (if she caught you by surprise or had Maya to help jump you), Jill, tentatively, you never know with people like her. It's always the peacemakers you gotta watch out for. And I'll also tentatively add Sage into the mix

I was gonna add Riona but she let Quinn smack the spit out of her mouth so I'm not sold on her yet. :unsure: I'm sure there's more but my mind is suddenly blanking on everyone's names
If backed into a corner I'd say bella, but only if backed into a corner. And quin would be towards the bottom because she's not a fighter, she's manipulative and likes to play mind games.

Edit: I do have to give ah honorable mention, Maya smacking quinn across the face was priceless.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cokebaths

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
the girl who would win in a fight was the one with the biggest gun! so i would say KRJ she seems like the kind of girl who always as pepper spray around! although that shit is ineffective against junkies when they are high so only Q and Rhyona would be impregnable against that shit!

a friend of mine told me he sprayed a junkie 3 times with pepper spray and the guy was like "why are spraying me with perfume?" worst part of the story was that he assumed it was a defected one and used it on his wife...he is currently divorced, not saying it was that but sure as hell that did not help!

Im surprised she didn't pepper spray MC when he approached her in the library in ep6.
Surely she's heard rumors about his Louie ville slugger by now and how he's fucking anything that walks in bathroom stalls

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
Im surprised she didn't pepper spray MC when he approached her in the library in ep6.
Surely she's heard rumors about his Louie ville slugger by now and how he's fucking anything that walks in bathroom stalls
What do you think MC's home run percentage is :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lerd0

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020

It's concerning how guns have somehow made it into a conversation about fist fights :ROFLMAO: let's petition to change UFC to UGC

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If DPC gets a decent library of around 10 solid games with 1 or 2 amazing ones even if his "work quality" decreases he will never loose his support base but if he betrays his vision then everyone can smell the shit!

that is why i keep saying criticism is never helpful unless requested!
if it takes him another 7 years to make BADIK, I doubt he'll ever even get to 5 complete games...
He'l never be able to make that many. This one is probably going to take him as much as 7 years to complete. At that pace of production, you'd be lucky to just get one more game out of him.
10 games :KEK:
One can hope but hope doesn't do much
How old do you reckon DPC is? I’m thinking 40+ (I reckon the MC in AL was modelled on himself), so he’s probably got another 20 years in him unless he’s thinking early retirement.

He says he works very long hours, but I imagine that will have to be curbed a bit or else he’ll drop dead suddenly.

So I reckon he’s got 2 more games (of increasing quality) left.

Of course he could keep making games for decades, but I reckon the interest would wane (his interest, not the public’s).

Reactions: ChipLecsap

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
How old do you reckon DPC is? I’m thinking 40+ (I reckon the MC in AL was modelled on himself), so he’s probably got another 20 years in him unless he’s thinking early retirement.

He says he works very long hours, but I imagine that will have to be curbed a bit or else he’ll drop dead suddenly.

So I reckon he’s got 2 more games (of increasing quality) left.

Of course he could keep making games for decades, but I reckon the interest would wane (his interest, not the public’s).
I'm getting mid 30's not that much younger but I don't think he's over 40 :BootyTime:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lerd0
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes