ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Here's a question for anyone. Why the fuck was Sage with Chad? Why did she even like him?

In the flash back to when Rusty joined the college we see Chad already treating Sage like nothing way back then and it doesn't look like much changed.

It seems obvious he wasn't fucking her.

Sage seems to take cheating pretty seriously (she only started cheating on Chad with the MC because she believed Chad was cheating on her), so she's pretty much been getting none for her entire college years...

So once again, why the fuck was Sage with Chad, and why is she so hung up on losing him?

I find this relationship to be the biggest contradiction in the game.

The only thing I can think of is that she was with him for the prestige. I though you were better than that Sage!
That's something Sage will hopefully reveal to us someday.

I don't think it was just about prestige. Sage takes it very hard when Chad break up, which makes it feel personal. Moreover, later on when she's in the rain with the MC, she seems bothered by the idea Chad was only interested in her for her connections: I don't see her feeling that way if she was doing that herself.

Honestly, I think it's as simple as she just really liked the guy and he (intentionally or not) led her on for years. It's not like Sage didn't see the warning signs, but she clearly thought they could be corrected if she played her cards right.

Honestly when i read the status update i thought it wouldn't release at least till early May but mid April sounds good too.

EP7 apparently will have at least 1500-2000 renders more and about 80-100 more animations, so if we don't move forward with LIs then i don't really know what to say.
There won't be that many static renders. DPC's last estimate was 3700-4500, which is ~400-1200 more than Episode 6. Last week he said that his previous estimates were high, so I'd look to the low end of the that spread.

For this we must ask ename144
Difficult question. It would really depend on how we define plate appearances. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Why not? Many 40 year old dudes had a crazy friend like that when they were 18 years old. What makes Derek stands out is his personality. That is timeless, whether you experienced it a few years ago or a few decades ago.
You have a point there

Still all the dumb student shit (cum-petition, gay guard catcher, dildo helmet etc...) make me think it's a "young" mind who made it. But then there's the Chopin and Dante references :ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
How old do you reckon DPC is? I’m thinking 40+ (I reckon the MC in AL was modelled on himself), so he’s probably got another 20 years in him unless he’s thinking early retirement.

He says he works very long hours, but I imagine that will have to be curbed a bit or else he’ll drop dead suddenly.

So I reckon he’s got 2 more games (of increasing quality) left.

Of course he could keep making games for decades, but I reckon the interest would wane (his interest, not the public’s).
technically with BADIK when he finishes it he will have 5 BAD games since its 5 seasons and 1 AL! its a bit like Bernard Cromwell or Simon Scarrow 2 of my favorite authors they write a book a year but for it to be considered real literature normally it takes 3-5 of their books to make 1 work of literature so DPC considering how large ep.7 is going to be is already doubling their productivity if you think it sucks to wait 4-5 months for a new BAD episode then wonder what its like to wait 1 year to know if Centurion Macro is going to practice wrestling again with his Gaul housekeeper or if uthred of bembanburh is gonna spread some nuns butt cheeks again!

once the characters are created he can get support and hire others to do the rendering and some other minor works so we can expect that the learning cliff is almost done and he can finally be confident enough to evaluate others work and therefore hire some support staff!

the hard task is the story and the long hours are not heavy if you do what you enjoy! i spend hours on this forum just listing and reading theories and then based on the information i create my own! not fast work but enjoyable! besides with a decent diet he can do this for the next 30 to 40 years and as i stated once he has a decent library of games his work will sell either he delivers or he experiments with new themes and new ways of doing stuff!

and that is is where he can keep his interest in trying to do new stuff that will make him last for decades!

for instance today i suggested a prequel with Emily the former HOT president its a good derivation although for a specific audience since the MC would be a woman who finds herself pregnant and only as a few months to play her cards and get her life sorted it out!

a few months ago i suggested a unity game instead of renpy where you would be this same MC running the DIK`s or a new MC tying to survive college, the lore and history is created he should only need to hire a few programmers and create complementary content which could net him as much as he is doing right now with 10% of the work in input!

also the latest game that got me interest is luvia a medieval setting style of game so i can imagine he has hundreds of small stories to tell still that he can gather together to create a few more games that are both challenging and interesting to keep him hyped!

as for people talking about Derek or Liam all you need to do is to live and talk to interesting people! me personally if you read what i write here i think i could be twice the wingman that Derek is, not Barney Stimson material but then again not even Barney Stimson can live up to the myth of the barnester!

and finally for another edition of scenes that should be in EP.7 but probably will not!

scenario, doctors office Jill and the MC go there because they are considering starting their active sex life!

Jill: doctor Nora i am very nervous it just seems too big!
MC: relax Jill i told i would come and i did, i have been with other women and it all worked fine!
MC: i know you are scared but please understand i love you my sweet Jill and i will be gentle and careful,
MC: if not for that why would i have accepted to come here with you? i love you and nothing can change that!
Jill: i know fuckface but i feel we should be careful on our next step in our relationship
Doctor: ok i will need a blood sample from both of you, a sperm sample to taste... i mean test for fertility and STD`S!

--- half an hour later-

Doctor: ok i got the results back, Jill everything is fine with you, you are perfect!
MC: not like you needed to test to know she is the perfect woman, one just as to look into those racoon eyes!
Jill: ohh fuckface you are a dream come true! and thank you doctor i exercise regularly and eat healthy!
MC: and my results doctor?
Dr. Nora: well your blood tests do show extensive sexual activity, you masturbate too much perhaps?
Dr. Nora: i mean to find sperm traces in the blood is not normal!
MC: yeah well if you were dating this beautiful woman but had no sex,
MC: i mean whats a men supposed to do? she is so irresistible and it creates an over production that... you know!
Dr: Nora: also your sperm tests shows that you are a very fertile young man, your sperm is almost perfect!
MC: almost? whats wrong with it?
Dr. Nora: its too salty.. i mean.. forget it!
Dr. Nora: also i need to do a visual check of your penis!
Dr. Nora: something that showed up in your blood work that got me suspicious!
MC: OK! *unzips his trousers and pulls out his cock!*
Dr. Nora: just as i suspected... you got Dick cancer!
MC: wtf? how is that possible!
Dr. Nora: you mean you did not know? dicks are not supposed to be that big...
Dr. Nora: or look like that, those are not veins those are cancer metastasis! we gonna have to amputate that shit!
Dr. Nora: you´ll be lucky if that thing gets a 1 inch girth and 3 inches length once we are done!
MC: fuck...
Jill: yessssssssss

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm getting mid 30's not that much younger but I don't think he's over 40 :BootyTime:
I don't see how a 40 year old dude could write Derek's character :LOL:
Why not? Many 40 year old dudes had a crazy friend like that when they were 18 years old. What makes Derek stands out is his personality. That is timeless, whether you experienced it a few years ago or a few decades ago.
You have a point there

Still all the dumb student shit (cum-petition, gay guard catcher, dildo helmet etc...) make me think it's a "young" mind who made it. But then there's the Chopin and Dante references :ROFLMAO:
When I realized the guy who directed the ultra-violent, Japanese movie "Battle Royale" was 70 at the time, I don't have a problem believing anyone of any age can create anything. (y)

By episode 7 Jill should notice there's something going on between MC and Bella, she's naive but not dumb
In ep5 she was picking up on hints between mc and Bella like the favorite song bit and if Mc stayed at Bellas.
There's also that "dispute" in bella's room

Yep, the Bella/Jill route is gonna end badly...
The MC doesn't realize the powder keg he's sitting on with those two. All the glances and shit between them while he's naively dribbling shit... :eek:

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Looks like there will be a lot of branching, I have to manage my saves because it's a mess :LOL:
U probably have known this already but u can hover to your saves and press del to delete the save file in pretty much any renpy games, i have known this feature recently and it helped me manage my saves especially if the game didn't have a delete save button, ignore this reply if u have known this already.

Reactions: chociar666

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It seems difficult to me to think that a developer who lives off the donations of a group of people can remain impervious to their requests.

patrons have various ways of making their wishes heard even if there is no direct channel of communication. there are votes to choose clothes, requests for renders....

How many precautions is DPC taking to avoid the same dissatisfaction he had to register after AL? which was a much smaller and shorter game anyway.

if many patreons were to quit tomorrow, wouldn't that make him reconsider some of the choices he had made?

no one knows what the story is in his head, so no one could accuse him of giving up
DPC Response.

What parts of the game are you willing to be flexible on due to feedback? How much does a fan reaction affect your writing and story?

"I always read and consider any feedback related to gameplay, quality of life improvements, bug reports, and typos. Many significant improvements are a direct result of community feedback.

Fan response, however, doesn’t affect the story."

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's not going to happen. :unsure:
Because I'm going to punch Steve in the face and steal Dad's Mustang. Then I'll take Josy to ChipLecsap and we'll have a threesome.:rolleyes::devilish::ROFLMAO:
almost accurate almost, the first part yes, the second part, up to the point when Josy and you come to my place. unfortunately for you things take a darker turn for you. When Josy saw me, she will take a little step back, letting you to come forward, She wait to my signal, What I obviously give to her. and She shoot you in the back, well, in your head , We don't want you to suffer, after all you just give us a Ford Mustang.
We put your body into the trunk, and we get rid of you on our way toward The Pink Rose, where Lily is already waiting for us in the private room. :cool: and while your body is rotten,
I sniffing Josy's amazing pussy smell, and her butt hole of course , which is ready to be taken by me. And She cant wait for it . let me illustrate.
1117758_custom_render_josy_lily_march4.png

But thanks for Killing Steve for me, and Thanks for the Car.(y)

Last edited:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Imagine if he did less
DPC Response.

What parts of the game are you willing to be flexible on due to feedback? How much does a fan reaction affect your writing and story?

"I always read and consider any feedback related to gameplay, quality of life improvements, bug reports, and typos. Many significant improvements are a direct result of community feedback.

Fan response, however, doesn’t affect the story."
Do fans really ask for mini-games? For me a lot of the time they break immersion and are buggy. Plus stuff like that takes more time to code than regular conversations and plot progression, slowing down story/character work.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes