ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You got a point but being small doesn't necessarily mean you're fast. Lily strikes me as a smoker, her lungs probably aren't built for that. I do agree with Josy tho, she definitely wasn't fazed by Quinn being in her space at their first meeting
Yes, I already told you, You don't mess with Josy. Look at that Stance, the punch, the kick that is some Mortal Kombat shit there, or wing chun kung fu :cool::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Pg95

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
You mean daughters of violent dealers who grew up in toxic and criminal environment ? Yeah sure a bunch of cheerleaders, bully magnet and pacifists can compare.
Oh please, man. Not everyone that grew up in that environment knows how to fight without using a gun. I grew up around that shit and witnessed many "tough" dudes get knocked out. It's not an insult to Q to say she would probably lose a fist fight

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Hey man, I'm just busting your balls. I'm not trying to offend you or diss you or anything like that. It's also strange how selective DPC is about the custom renders. I've seen all kinds of combinations of characters that never met (Zoey/Josy was one that I distinctively remember), but when you request some character that appeared a few times, he refuses?
In short you select 2 characters, a scene and an action and then dpc himself chooses at the end of the month which ones he wants to make.
There's uh quite a few that are...basic.
For sex stuff you can't choose like MC having sex with Jill, because she hasn't had sex in game atm.

• Wow
Reactions: SomboSteel

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Yes, I already told you, You don't mess with Josy. Look at that Stance, the punch, the kick that is some Mortal Kombat shit there, or wing chun kung fu :cool::ROFLMAO:

Hey you don't have to convince me :ROFLMAO: I already admitted Josy can throw down if she wanted to. Now I need someone to make a Badik spin-off in a UFC championship type setting :unsure: any takers?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You mean daughters of violent dealers who grew up in toxic and criminal environment ? Yeah sure a bunch of cheerleaders, bully magnet and pacifists can compare.
yes, just the one robbed like the classic tourist who goes to the wrong neighbourhood

and always her, the one slapped in front of everyone by someone who normally cries in the half-light

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
In short you select 2 characters, a scene and an action and then dpc himself chooses at the end of the month which ones he wants to make.
There's uh quite a few that are...basic.
For sex stuff you can't choose like MC having sex with Jill, because she hasn't had sex in game atm.
I've got an idea - Josy and Steve, in Steve's mustang with Josy blowing him as he's driving. We might even call it The ChipLecsap Special. :BootyTime:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Casmyr had to work Really hard for my forgiveness after a comment like this :ROFLMAO: . and yet here you are. You know , there are easier way to choose death. :ROFLMAO:
I was expecting you to drop the "My name is Chip Lecsap. You dishonored my Josy. Prepare to die.", but it's cool. :ROFLMAO:

Like I said, I didn't want to break your heart, so I took it easy on you. :KEK:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Violence and confrontation are part of their background. There's nothing though about the other girls. Nothing suggests they have fighting skill or experience.

It is man. Quinn got punched in the face by a full grown man, first thing she did was purchasing the guy. Do you really thing the others girls would have had an other reaction than crying like a bitch :WaitWhat:
Okay so she attempted to run after him... that's great for her lol my stance still stands, having balls doesn't equate to being able to back it up. But, hey I'm not gonna argue with ya. You're taking this very seriously over a question that was meant to be fun.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Does the full save also work for MacOS and if how
It works. Copy the save and the persistent file over to the save folder, overwriting when necessary.
And before you ask, on a Mac the saves for Ren'py games are in ~/Library/RenPy. Each game has its own save folder there.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes