moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
Yep. Mid April release it'll be it seems. A lot more content than in Episode 6 and in much less time.
Honestly when i read the status update i thought it wouldn't release at least till early May but mid April sounds good too.

EP7 apparently will have at least 1500-2000 renders more and about 80-100 more animations, so if we don't move forward with LIs then i don't really know what to say.

How dare you imply that Bella had sex with James, even though she married him :KEK:
Bella is a virgin wtf are you talking about.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Honestly when i read the status update i thought it wouldn't release at least till early May but mid April sounds good too.

EP7 apparently will have at least 1500-2000 renders more and about 80-100 more animations, so if we don't move forward with LIs then i don't really know what to say.

Bella is a virgin wtf are you talking about.
I think we're going to find out the truth the next episode, mate. I just hope DPC doesn't make someone interrupt us again. :HideThePain:

Reactions: MelonGod

larrycadillac

Feb 19, 2021
I'm not sure which render that is but, you could use the cheat mod or the walkthrough to get the one you need.
I looked at the walkthrough and all it says is:
  • Down > Down > Up > Magazine over the table (special render)
which leads me to the main area of Bellas house and I dont see any render on the table by the TV.

Last edited:

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
I looked at the walkthrough and all it says is:
  • Down > Down > Up > Magazine over the table (special render)
which leads me to the main area of Bellas house and I dont see any render on the table by the TV.
According to the walkthrough, you could also get that render in the 1st free roam event so if you got it there that's probably why it's not on the table. Although I'm not sure that explains the missing render, did you get the one on the white cabinet? :unsure:

Reactions: Lerd0

larrycadillac

Feb 19, 2021
According to the walkthrough, you could also get that render in the 1st free roam event so if you got it there that's probably why it's not on the table. Although I'm not sure that explains the missing render, did you get the one on the white cabinet? :unsure:
yea the only one I am missing is render #26 in the mixed renders category, as well as 27 (which comes from cooking), I just didnt want to move onto the cooking part without grabbing everything. This is a Sage playthrough so maybe it needs to come from a different route?

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
yea the only one I am missing is render #26 in the mixed renders category, as well as 27 (which comes from cooking), I just didnt want to move onto the cooking part without grabbing everything. This is a Sage playthrough so maybe it needs to come from a different route?
The only ideas I have left are the vault, a mini-game, or like you said it's from a different route. Other than that I'm stumped.

Reactions: Lerd0

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But that's the thing, DPC usually doesn't give a fuck what his supporters think. If it fits the story that he built up in his head, he's gonna do it. You think that if the Rusty banged Jill story fits in his plans and how he planned the story to move on, he's not going to do it because of the outrage of the Jill fans? I don't think so.

As for Chad and Sage, I think that Sage was enamored by him whenever they met and Chad needed something to hide his homosexuality, so Sage was his answer. Do I think that they've had sex before? Absolutely. But here's the thing, it wasn't enough for Sage and he preferred the company of Troy or whoever his lover is. So that forced Sage's hand to look for a fuckbuddy and somehow she ran into MC who already wanted to hit that.

Do I think Sage has had other fuckbuddies? Probably. We know from Jacob that Sage's parents are influental people and that she's doesn't have a very good relationship with them. It might be something connected to her behavior regarding the fuckbuddy thing, but that's a long stretch.
It seems difficult to me to think that a developer who lives off the donations of a group of people can remain impervious to their requests.

patrons have various ways of making their wishes heard even if there is no direct channel of communication. there are votes to choose clothes, requests for renders....

How many precautions is DPC taking to avoid the same dissatisfaction he had to register after AL? which was a much smaller and shorter game anyway.

if many patreons were to quit tomorrow, wouldn't that make him reconsider some of the choices he had made?

no one knows what the story is in his head, so no one could accuse him of giving up

larrycadillac

Feb 19, 2021
The only ideas I have left are the vault, a mini-game, or like you said it's from a different route. Other than that I'm stumped.
alright I am gonna do another route on this pc anyways once I finish this so hopefully im able to grab it that time around. Might try the walkthrough mod but not sure since im already close to done with a route without the mod.

Reactions: MelonGod

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If DPC gets a decent library of around 10 solid games with 1 or 2 amazing ones even if his "work quality" decreases he will never loose his support base but if he betrays his vision then everyone can smell the shit!
He'l never be able to make that many. This one is probably going to take him as much as 7 years to complete. At that pace of production, you'd be lucky to just get one more game out of him.

Reactions: dalli_x

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
If DPC gets a decent library of around 10 solid games with 1 or 2 amazing ones even if his "work quality" decreases he will never loose his support base but if he betrays his vision then everyone can smell the shit!

that is why i keep saying criticism is never helpful unless requested!
We're getting ahead of ourselves. We still have roughly around 5-6 years until the end of BaDIK. After he finishes this one, I really doubt he will jump right away to do another game. Perhaps he will take time off, to find inspiration and etc.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It seems difficult to me to think that a developer who lives off the donations of a group of people can remain impervious to their requests.

patrons have various ways of making their wishes heard even if there is no direct channel of communication. there are votes to choose clothes, requests for renders....

How many precautions is DPC taking to avoid the same dissatisfaction he had to register after AL? which was a much smaller and shorter game anyway.

if many patreons were to quit tomorrow, wouldn't that make him reconsider some of the choices he had made?

no one knows what the story is in his head, so no one could accuse him of giving up
peoples don't support him because they want him to do what they demand. They Support him because They like what he is doing.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I'm hoping for a little divergence between M&J.

The premise of the game since the start was that we'd have to eventually go for one girl and for those of us who fell for Josy at first sight - well Maya has been the ultimate cockblocker unless you're also hot for Maya.

She's a nice enough girl and I'll always help her out as she's Dereks sister but I'm not feeling the love. Therefore my Josey save has the MC/Me being perhaps one of the absolute worst people in the game as he's stringing Maya along just for some booty time with her girlfriend.

Reactions: Razrback16

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
peoples don't support him because they want him to do what they demand. They Support him because They like what he is doing.
so what?

if they don't like what he is doing anymore they will stop supporting him, or not? like every human being they will have desires and expectations, and they will certainly manifest them as possible, if they are Wendy fans they will ask for Wendy renders, and this can have an influence on Wendy's future appearances in the story.

it seems frankly inevitable to me, why would DPC want to disappoint them? at least in the small things

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Important question: out of all the girls (side girls included) which ones are most likely to win in a fist fight? I feel like most people would say Quinn, but in my experience people like her are always the first to get knocked down lol. I'd personally give it to Bella, Jade (seems like the type to pull a knife out of her thong), Camilla, Josy (if she caught you by surprise or had Maya to help jump you), Jill, tentatively, you never know with people like her. It's always the peacemakers you gotta watch out for. And I'll also tentatively add Sage into the mix

I was gonna add Riona but she let Quinn smack the spit out of her mouth so I'm not sold on her yet. :unsure: I'm sure there's more but my mind is suddenly blanking on everyone's names

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes