ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
That's the thing about love. When it hits you, there's nothing you can do about it.

And Sage definitely developed feelings for the MC in EP6.
Whether it's love? I don't know. :unsure:

But the whole thing can become a problem for all the other LI's if she has really fallen in love and the love is one-sided.
She is very impulsive.
But i think you only get that scene if you're on her path, no?

Aside from that, like i said, i don't think she's crazy. She will only go full possessive if they are in a relationship. That does not mean that she will play fair if she decides she wants to conquer him. But i think we will only see her jealous side if we "choose" her.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But i think you only get that scene if you're on her path, no?

Aside from that, like i said, i don't think she's crazy. She will only go full possessive if they are in a relationship. That does not mean that she will play fair if she decides she wants to conquer him. But i think we will only see her jealous side if we "choose" her.
Of course, you have to be on Sage path.
She is very impulsive. And when women fight over a guy, it can get very dirty.

But a nice bitchfight is also something nice, isn't it? :devilish::ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ExDeath730

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Imagine when Sage discovers that her current boyfriend (When the day comes) is cheating on her like her ex-boyfriend did :LUL:

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
Quick question regarding patches. Let's say I download episode 6 only, the 3gb patch and after episode 7 drops, do I just download episode 7 patch it over episode 6 and I'll be good to go or will I need to download episode 5 as well?
No, the ep7 patch will need the full ep6 version not just the ep6 patch

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Of course, you have to be on Sage path.
She is very impulsive. And when women fight over a guy, it can get very dirty.

But a nice bitchfight is also something nice, isn't it? :devilish::ROFLMAO:
That's one of the reasons i want the "choice" to happen some episodes before the ending. I want to see this kind of stuff.

Imagine when Sage discovers that her current boyfriend (When the day comes) is cheating on her like her ex-boyfriend did :LUL:
They're fuck buddies, you can't cheat when there isn't a relationship.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Ah, I thought they meant they downloaded 6 and then patched it to 6.1
Careful, that might be a mistake. There were plenty of people around here that downloaded 5.2 or 5.3 or whatever version the last one was and the patch for 6.0 didn't work for them.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
We better hope Bella isn't the jealous or possessive type, otherwise all LI's and sidechicks + MC are getting macheted in one night. :KEK:
Please, it's Bella we're talking about... "Axed" is a much proper term! :devilish: :LUL:

Edit:

DPC must be building drama and anticipation that we have something to evaluate and discuss here in the thread.:rolleyes:
Of course he is! :HideThePain:

But that made me think about something. That it would be cool if we didn't have a moment where we simply choose the girl, but maybe moments that we can make a choice to start a relationship with a LI. It should be in different moments as well because of how things are progressing. The MC and M&J should already be in a relationship, if on their path. He and Jill are one step from one in her path. I know that this is a case of gameplay and story segregation, but you guys know what i mean.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Quick question regarding patches. Let's say I download episode 6 only, the 3gb patch and after episode 7 drops, do I just download episode 7 patch it over episode 6 and I'll be good to go or will I need to download episode 5 as well?
You need to have the full game to apply the patch, that means Eps 1-6. The Ep 7 patch will work on that as long as you don't have any mods installed.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Any news?
white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png

This week I pushed to produce the remaining content; I'm almost finished with this.

Starting in a few days, I will start working on this list:

• Meticulously play and polish the update
  • Double-check variables, choices, branches
  • Compatibility test changes with older saves
  • Rewrite/trim/touch up scenes after playing
  • Add any content needed after tests
  • Initial spellcheck before proofreading
You can expect an update that will give you plenty of content regardless of how you choose to play. There is plenty of branching in this episode, and once you start to play the update in different ways, you'll discover its layers.

I'm extremely proud of the work I've put into this, and I can't wait to release it.

I have a lot to test given the new features I've produced for this update and the complexity of the branching storylines.

I don't intend to rush this important part of development, but I'm sure that beta tests will start sometime in April.

This status update will be the final one before release.

As soon as I know more, I will post notifications when beta testing has started, a preliminary changelog, and a release date announcement when I'm positive that I can deliver to a certain date.

Testing will get the time that's needed without any stress. Bear with me and my testers for the final stretch, and the update will be here before you know it.

Have a nice weekend DIKs!

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes