shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
:unsure:. I was Fine being Sage Fuck Buddy, and then Chad fucked up this for me too. :ROFLMAO:. But seriously, and I like Sage, with the short timeline of the game, it's just a little bit weird for me, I mean sure She catching feelings for MC, but She was so hung up on Chad , that any given moment She would go back to him, if he Shown just a slight care toward her. She was not even the one who dumped him, it was Chad who break up with her, and I can't help but feel like I'm a second best option, and not only that, but would feel weird from Sage that she would want to jump a committed relationship with MC all sudden. all this, while the MC others relationship start to get deeper, to me the Timing couldn't be more inconvenient:ROFLMAO:. surely I could focus on just one girl, and would miss like 70% of the game content. But I prefer to keep my bait in the water until the the right time comes:ROFLMAO:
Yeah of course, i'm totally with you on this one, even though Sage and Chad break up i think MC is still just a distraction for sage with no real feeling whatsoever. I think my comment is definitely misleading but i also think rn is too soon for the MC to be dating sage, i think sage will eventually fall for MC before graduation or even confess her love, i could say that because specifically my MC is always there for sage and i think it will definitely enhance her feelings for us, we've only joined the DIK that means the time till graduation is still fairly long(except there is a time skip) so we still have a plenty of time to get to know more of Sage and there is time for MC and Sage to think of the future of their relationship.
that's exactly how it is, which is why I say that Sage isn't the easiest LI to deal with at all, she rejects MC all the time, every time he goes beyond sex, she denies herself.

unfortunately it's a realistic situation

if Chad had put any effort into it at all, mc wouldn't have had a chance.

For me too we are far from a formal commitment, hopefully we will at least get back to the sex...
Here's a question for anyone. Why the fuck was Sage with Chad? Why did she even like him?

In the flash back to when Rusty joined the college we see Chad already treating Sage like nothing way back then and it doesn't look like much changed.

It seems obvious he wasn't fucking her.

Sage seems to take cheating pretty seriously (she only started cheating on Chad with the MC because she believed Chad was cheating on her), so she's pretty much been getting none for her entire college years...

So once again, why the fuck was Sage with Chad, and why is she so hung up on losing him?

I find this relationship to be the biggest contradiction in the game.

The only thing I can think of is that she was with him for the prestige. I though you were better than that Sage!

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019

This week I pushed to produce the remaining content; I'm almost finished with this.

Starting in a few days, I will start working on this list:

• Meticulously play and polish the update
  • Double-check variables, choices, branches
  • Compatibility test changes with older saves
  • Rewrite/trim/touch up scenes after playing
  • Add any content needed after tests
  • Initial spellcheck before proofreading
You can expect an update that will give you plenty of content regardless of how you choose to play. There is plenty of branching in this episode, and once you start to play the update in different ways, you'll discover its layers.

I'm extremely proud of the work I've put into this, and I can't wait to release it.

I have a lot to test given the new features I've produced for this update and the complexity of the branching storylines.

I don't intend to rush this important part of development, but I'm sure that beta tests will start sometime in April.

This status update will be the final one before release.

As soon as I know more, I will post notifications when beta testing has started, a preliminary changelog, and a release date announcement when I'm positive that I can deliver to a certain date.

Testing will get the time that's needed without any stress. Bear with me and my testers for the final stretch, and the update will be here before you know it.

Have a nice weekend DIKs!

Dr PinkCake
Come on, once or twice a week I'm allowed to write a crazy theory. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
So boys who else is holding on for an "April Fools release" :BootyTime:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Here's a question for anyone. Why the fuck was Sage with Chad? Why did she even like him?

In the flash back to when Rusty joined the college we see Chad already treating Sage like nothing way back then and it doesn't look like much changed.

Sage seems to take cheating pretty seriously (she only started cheating on Chad with the MC because she believed Chad was cheating on her), so she's pretty much been getting none for her entire college years...

So once again, why the fuck was Sage with Chad, and why is she so hung up on losing him?

The only thing I can think of is that she was with him for the prestige. I though you were better than that Sage!
Why would any cheerleader date an asshole jock? Or for that matter why would any chick date an asshole? It happens all the time. How many times have women asked the question why do I always end up with asshole. Even they can't answer that.:ROFLMAO:

Derek9110

Nov 5, 2017

I don't think that's the implication DPC was going for, I think they were absolutely fucking in the early part of their relationship. It does seem like Chad always treated Sage badly, which isn't a great look for the way she's reacting now, but I think there's no chance they'd still be together at the start of the story if they hadn't slept together at all in their relationship.

I think it's still somewhat mysterious when the sex stopped, but maybe that will be revealed later on. Even if it isn't I don't think it's a major error or anything, since the game is already moving past it with plenty of Sage's story left to be told.

Reactions: Bananawafer

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I don't think that's the implication DPC was going for, I think they were absolutely fucking in the early part of their relationship. It does seem like Chad always treated Sage badly, which isn't a great look for the way she's reacting now, but I think there's no chance they'd still be together if they hadn't slept together at all in their relationship.
I always thought it was a status thing with them both being presidents

always86

Mar 19, 2020

This week I pushed to produce the remaining content; I'm almost finished with this.

Starting in a few days, I will start working on this list:

• Meticulously play and polish the update
  • Double-check variables, choices, branches
  • Compatibility test changes with older saves
  • Rewrite/trim/touch up scenes after playing
  • Add any content needed after tests
  • Initial spellcheck before proofreading
You can expect an update that will give you plenty of content regardless of how you choose to play. There is plenty of branching in this episode, and once you start to play the update in different ways, you'll discover its layers.

I'm extremely proud of the work I've put into this, and I can't wait to release it.

I have a lot to test given the new features I've produced for this update and the complexity of the branching storylines.

I don't intend to rush this important part of development, but I'm sure that beta tests will start sometime in April.

This status update will be the final one before release.

As soon as I know more, I will post notifications when beta testing has started, a preliminary changelog, and a release date announcement when I'm positive that I can deliver to a certain date.

Testing will get the time that's needed without any stress. Bear with me and my testers for the final stretch, and the update will be here before you know it.

Have a nice weekend DIKs!

Dr PinkCake
Excellent news. A mid to late April release sounds good. 16th or 23rd seems reasonable, will make it a couple of weeks quicker than 6 which is great based on the amount of animations and stills already confirmed.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018

I think it was just prestige. Like you put it.

She was the main HOT, he was the main Alpha, they "belong" together. I also think that at first he did try, even if he is gay, he needed a "beard" and Sage is a perfect one. She is hot, has all that atmosphere around her of power, is intelligent and also very loyal.

Guys would look at her and how she is with him, and thought it was impossible for him to be gay. In Sage's case, i think he also played her like a fiddle, she was probably never used to having a guy be so careless with her and not putting her on a pedestal.

Sage was probably deeply frustrated and trying her hardest to please him anyway so she can get some attention and love, because that's what she's used to. I think the entire situation broke her and the way she blew up in episode 6 was because of that. She felt that all her hard work was for nothing.

Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
It seems to be the opposite. Like drakken said , the biggest jock/Team captain dating the cheerleader/Pose girl is a recurring cliche in teen drama, just like frats, bullies, nerds and alpha bitch.
That technically is the prestige. The head cheerleader and the captain couple, "thats just how it's supposed to be"

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

in my assertion she had to start to date Chad to get the HOT´s presidency seat she was on her 2nd year there should have been someone better qualified then her!

in my version a former hot president named Emilia orchestrated it all with an ice cold heart she moved the pieces like a chess game to get Chad and Sage together trading off with her mentor and best friend Jade for her influence in getting Tybalt president of the ANO fraternity in the process! this way Chad and Sage are presidents of 2 important institutions inside B&R!

Chad being what he is was discovered and was played as another chess piece in Em vs Stephen chess game for the control of all the institutions inside B&R, she also got Cathy to accept being the English teacher in exchange for her position as a fellow giving EM 2 votes against Stephen 1 vote! (the reason why in the milf bar Cathy asks if Jade is her friend is because Jade betrayed her and voted alongside Stephen for the 1st time in a long while)

at the same time we see her struggling with her own personal issues of getting pregnant by the former Jock president and ruining his life, while she tries to keep Robert the tri-beta president who is her childhood friend and whom she loves from getting a girlfriend, while seducing the old ANO president so he can take the blame for the unborn child in her belly!

in the end we get 2 possible endings! the "good" ending where 3 years later she divorces the ANO former president and gets a millionaire in the divorce with 2 kids to boot, and she then finds robert that is still single and marries him being happily ever after

(by the way Robert is short as too much body hair and is kind of "fluffy" not to say fat and the reason why she loves him is because he is smart and will be a great father although not perfect to father her children...)

one of the bad ending: Stephen finds out, ruins her relationship with the ANO president and Robert cuts her off after discovering she as been the one sabotaging his relationships so he can be available for her when her endgame comes!

two bad endings: Stephen finds out everything and both the jock and the ANO president ruin her reputation forcing her to have an abortion

three bad ending: her plans succeed but the in time she spent with ANO president Robert finds love and she is left as a rich single mother of 2 one from the jock (who went on to be a successful baseball player and she keeps as a 2nd plan for child support in case she ends up needing more money) her 2nd kid is to seal the deal with the ANO president, if he ever finds out his 1st born is not his will he destroy the life of the mother of his 2nd kid (officially since the 2nd is still his 1st)!

Dalli_X you got nothing on me bitch try and get a better crazy plot then this! :illuminati:

In one sentence! A challenge. :unsure:

Stephen Burke is Lynette's twin brother. :devilish:

Hahaha. Hit that, bitch.:ROFLMAO:
no wonder your theories suck your reading comprehension is bellow average how is that a plot line?

that is just a twist! me i got dozens on my little plot line from Jade being Emilia mentor to chad being gay to EM the most beautiful and powerful student woman on campus being in love with a Beta, not just a beta but a short hairy beta! to her entire master plan of getting a beautiful baby from the most attractive dude around, getting her payday by marring the rich prep, getting a kid out of him to secure her financial position, still keeping a financial back up plan with a jock child support and then the end plan of marring the love of her life who will make the perfect father for her children!

you could even call it a BAD prequel, a feminist prequel with a very strong female character striving to have it all wealth beautiful kids power family and the love of her life. all while risking the love of her life for all the others! those are high stakes from her future to her social position and even her life if the prep discovers he has been cucked or if the dumb but pretty jock discovers she was playing him like a fiddle!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dalli_x
Feb 15, 2019
Excellent news. A mid to late April release sounds good. 16th or 23rd seems reasonable, will make it a couple of weeks quicker than 6 which is great based on the amount of animations and stills already confirmed.
Yeah it’s fantastic news. Episode looks to be made a month sooner than Episode 6 AND with 50% more content.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
DPC
"once you start to play the update in different ways, you'll discover its layers."
If you say no to Josy, I will comfort her. :devilish:

Wasn't mentioned and I didn't look closely. There was a lawyer's letter which MC definitely couldn't read because he didn't understand it. I could also imagine that the cheque came from Burke. That greasy guy just wants to get his hands on Jill's money. (Jill's sister's life insurance policy)

EP7 will explode some bombs. Once the MC accesses Rusty's laptop and reads all the filth that people have written, a lot will come to light.
I could even imagine some of them knowing something about MC's family tree.

A strong hunch of mine is that Josy knows the contents of Lynette's diary, if my theory is correct that Josy's mother is Lynette's friend. After all, Josy and the contents of the box have something in common. Collecting clothing items from loved ones.

That's just conjecture and speculation. Do with it what you will.
That's enough crazy fan theories, eat your snickers.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

The only thing I can think of is that she was with him for the prestige
. I though you were better than that Sage!
I think its more tradition than prestige. Hot president-Jock president, but, Sage is clarily more important in college than Chad, with all this speculation about Jacob´s dialogue. Even Chad said, "they listen to you".

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
dalli_x if Sage was possessive she would have told MC to keep his dick in his pants around other girls.
I think Sage is possessive as well, but she isn't crazy and she don't want to fall in love again in the moment.

She knows that if she lets herself be possessive with the MC then things get "real" between the two of them, and Sage is kind of running away from this. But when/if it happens, she will probably be the most jealous LI.

Reactions: dalli_x

Fjeosoendj

Feb 8, 2021
Quick question regarding patches. Let's say I download episode 6 only, the 3gb patch and after episode 7 drops, do I just download episode 7 patch it over episode 6 and I'll be good to go or will I need to download episode 5 as well?

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
"but she isn't crazy"
inb4 she goes psycho :KEK:
Quick question regarding patches. Let's say I download episode 6 only, the 3gb patch and after episode 7 drops, do I just download episode 7 patch it over episode 6 and I'll be good to go or will I need to download episode 5 as well?
If I understood your question correctly you'd just have to put the ep.7 update patch over it. You could also just download the game whole when ep.7 drops.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes