ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Its about time MC and Sage actually be a thing, its also needed for story coz if sage is leaving school while being a fuck buddy will not be as impactful as she being our GF
:unsure:. I was Fine being Sage Fuck Buddy, and then Chad fucked up this for me too. :ROFLMAO:. But seriously, and I like Sage, with the short timeline of the game, it's just a little bit weird for me, I mean sure She catching feelings for MC, but She was so hung up on Chad , that any given moment She would go back to him, if he Shown just a slight care toward her. She was not even the one who dumped him, it was Chad who break up with her, and I can't help but feel like I'm a second best option, and not only that, but would feel weird from Sage that she would want to jump a committed relationship with MC all sudden. all this, while the MC others relationship start to get deeper, to me the Timing couldn't be more inconvenient:ROFLMAO:. surely I could focus on just one girl, and would miss like 70% of the game content. But I prefer to keep my bait in the water until the the right time comes:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Remaining as FWB could actually be more impactful than them being an official item. Considering what she went through with Chad, the apparent years of pining and chasing after him only to be dumped so casually by him, and the fact that she'll be graduating at the end of this academic year, she may convince herself that she doesn't want another proper relationship right now. Any relationship she has may only be temporary since there's a good chance that, after graduation, she'll move far away from B&R and so she may not want to put herself through that; catching feelings for someone only to have it end when she leaves.

However, just because she might not want to catch feelings doesn't mean she won't, and so her relationship with the MC could become one where she's fighting between these 2 sides of herself, the one that wants a relationship with him and the one that doesn't because she feels it won't last. This could create quite a bit of drama in their relationship with Sage showing signs of jealousy towards the MC being with other girls thus causing the occasional friction between the two, until eventually Sage confesses her feelings near the end and the MC has to choose whether to accept them or not.
U have a point, when i think about it i also think the power of dilemma is actually better than just simply a couple breaking up cause of the different phase in life. Although i think if the MC keep picking Sage when there is a choice, i think she will fall in love with us sooner than the graduation. Im assuming this will be the case considering how we are treating her and especially taking care of her when she's sick, it will be really hard for her to not fall in love with us soon.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Say the Guy who spent weeks try to convince us that DnG is a dream scenarios, and how fucking awesome that would be. Anything that is not fit to you own idea is daft idea to you. do me a favor and just put me into your ignore list. Mr I'm the only one who can be right
DnG being dream scenarios.
That alone makes what Warscared and dalli_x theories look lame. What a troll.
Thanks Chip. Time to hunt for posts
custom_render_josy_lily_march1.png

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Starting significant branching in the earliest estimate middle episode is a risky move by Pinkcakes.

Continuing on that path could lead to producing significantly larger updates, at ~5K renders it's already twice the size of any episode that came before 6.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
DnG being dream scenarios.
That alone makes what Warscared and dalli_x theories look lame. What a troll.
Thanks Chip. Time to hunt for posts
View attachment 1106008
:love:. You way too Nice to share this to all of them. these folks here don't deserve it:p
. You should have only Share this To ME:ROFLMAO:
But I must say it does looks good as my new Background :love: :cool:
background.png

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
:unsure:. I was Fine being Sage Fuck Buddy, and then Chad fucked up this for me too. :ROFLMAO:. But seriously, and I like Sage, with the short timeline of the game, it's just a little bit weird for me, I mean sure She catching feelings for MC, but She was so hung up on Chad , that any given moment She would go back to him, if he Shown just a slight care toward her. She was not even the one who dumped him, it was Chad who break up with her, and I can't help but feel like I'm a second best option, and not only that, but would feel weird from Sage that she would want to jump a committed relationship with MC all sudden. all this, while the MC others relationship start to get deeper, to me the Timing couldn't be more inconvenient:ROFLMAO:. surely I could focus on just one girl, and would miss like 70% of the game content. But I prefer to keep my bait in the water until the the right time comes:ROFLMAO:
Yeah of course, i'm totally with you on this one, even though Sage and Chad break up i think MC is still just a distraction for sage with no real feeling whatsoever. I think my comment is definitely misleading but i also think rn is too soon for the MC to be dating sage, i think sage will eventually fall for MC before graduation or even confess her love, i could say that because specifically my MC is always there for sage and i think it will definitely enhance her feelings for us, we've only joined the DIK that means the time till graduation is still fairly long(except there is a time skip) so we still have a plenty of time to get to know more of Sage and there is time for MC and Sage to think of the future of their relationship.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

sassobello22

Feb 28, 2020

This week I pushed to produce the remaining content; I'm almost finished with this.

Starting in a few days, I will start working on this list:

• Meticulously play and polish the update
  • Double-check variables, choices, branches
  • Compatibility test changes with older saves
  • Rewrite/trim/touch up scenes after playing
  • Add any content needed after tests
  • Initial spellcheck before proofreading
You can expect an update that will give you plenty of content regardless of how you choose to play. There is plenty of branching in this episode, and once you start to play the update in different ways, you'll discover its layers.

I'm extremely proud of the work I've put into this, and I can't wait to release it.

I have a lot to test given the new features I've produced for this update and the complexity of the branching storylines.

I don't intend to rush this important part of development, but I'm sure that beta tests will start sometime in April.

This status update will be the final one before release.

As soon as I know more, I will post notifications when beta testing has started, a preliminary changelog, and a release date announcement when I'm positive that I can deliver to a certain date.

Testing will get the time that's needed without any stress. Bear with me and my testers for the final stretch, and the update will be here before you know it.

Have a nice weekend DIKs!

Dr PinkCake
Ask me if i'm happy. I'm so hyped rn

Reactions: spl00sh321

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Doubt it, DPC is not the kind of DEV that update only branches.He puts all the content in one update
:(
but that is exactly what I meant

DPC in order to give episodes that give content to everyone is creating bigger and bigger episodes, but it's a trend that will continue from here until the end

It could be that at some point we'll go beyond the 5-6 month wait, and that's something I don't wish for.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
:(
but that is exactly what I meant

DPC in order to give episodes that give content to everyone is creating bigger and bigger episodes, but it's a trend that will continue from here until the end

It could be that at some point we'll go beyond the 5-6 month wait, and that's something I don't wish for.
Still better than facing with the audience constant whining about. " This was not a Sage, update, When will be a Bella, update, Where is Jill, When Josy will come , I'm disappointed in this updated, waited 3 month and I didn't get any sex with Quinn " etc etc etc

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
that is why i have my theory that the MC is not Neil son but Stephen son! in an almost comical karma thing where if you go around fucking everything that moves your children will pay the price by either fucking their sisters and brothers or you being forced to come clean to avoid such mistakes!
that would be a twist. But I think Neil is his dad. After all he's building mc/Jill to be neil/Lynette, its pretty evident.
But thats not the only path mc has a choice.
As far as ur Burke fucking anything that walks end, I noticed Neil's comment about the condoms, or lack of using them then and pretty much saying mistake, then saying i didn't mean. Meaning mc wasn't planned. Which is probably another outcome mc gets one pregnant , watch it be Sara. While he's with said li (I don't think dpc would make half side/li's pregnant as an outcome. Then harem would truly be a tag).
But the monolog is the synopsis of the whole story beginning to end, regardless of route it is the roadmap of each route.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
that's exactly how it is, which is why I say that Sage isn't the easiest LI to deal with at all, she rejects MC all the time, every time he goes beyond sex, she denies herself.

unfortunately it's a realistic situation

if Chad had put any effort into it at all, mc wouldn't have had a chance.

For me too we are far from a formal commitment, hopefully we will at least get back to the sex...

Reactions: jaden_yuki

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Still better than facing with the audience constant whining about. " This was not a Sage, update, When will be a Bella, update, Where is Jill, When Josy will come " etc etc etc
but the problem is not to carry out all the paths together or not, that's just a consequence

the problem is arriving less than 2 episodes a year, playing 10 days and then talking about it for 50 seems too much to me

Reactions: SomboSteel

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I even assume MC is getting cheated with the $5000 because the grandparents didn't know Lynette had a kid and Lynette's life insurance went to Jill in full.
Lynette died in childbirth, how could they know not she had a child ?

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
We are far from 6+ months, here the raw data.

EpisodeRendersAnimationsSizeRelease DateDevelopment Time
Episode 1130151≈1.1 GB07 Feb 2019000 days
Episode 21709 (+31%)77 (+51%)≈2.3 GB (+1.2 GB)04 May 2019086 (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
Episode 32289 (+34%)99 (+29%)≈4.1 GB (+1.8 GB)16 Aug 2019104 (3 months, 12 days |≈15 weeks)
Episode 42532 (+11%)134 (+35%)≈6.1 GB (+2.0 GB)10 Jan 2020147 (4 months, 25 days |≈21 weeks)
Episode 52456 (-3%)157 (+17%)≈8.0 GB (+1.9 GB)29 May 2020140 (4 months, 19 days |≈20 weeks)
Episode 63336 (+35%)162 (+3%)≈11.1 GB (+3.1 GB)13 Nov 2020168 (5 months, 15 days |≈24 weeks)
Episode 7≈5000 (+50%)≈240 (+48%)in development133 (4 months, 13 days |19 weeks)
Complete Table with the help of Holy Bacchus previous post.
If that the case then ep 7 probably will be released faster than ep 6

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes