drakken

Nov 13, 2017
"Family.
My dad once told me that family is more than blood relations.
Being related doesn't nessairly make you family.
Family are the people who support you in your choices.
family will help you grow.
family doesn't give up on you in times of need.
Family are the ones who love you for you...
...whoever they may be.
Even if you loose your family...
...or if your family loses you.
Don't stop.
Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home."

chociar666

Dec 3, 2017
Why do I feel like the bella content will be disappointing? Really hope not :/
Y

I have same feeling. Like it will be only 2 scenes, 3 tops with her. I really hope I'm wrong. Can't get enough of that woman.
We know already that there will be at least 3 scenes with her:
1) tennis
2) library
3) her house
...and hopefully even more! I've seen someone here proposing a shower scene (after tennis session) or a dinner date scene (in which she would reveal some of her mysterious past). I think these are viable options.

Therefore, I have the exact opposite opinion. I think we'll get plenty of her (including actual sex scene ;)). But only time will tell. Stay hopeful! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :D

Reactions: spl00sh321

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I really like this theory, but if true she actually looks better here than she does now (with open mouth). Aside from the glasses, there's not much to really bully. It reminds me of the teen movie tropes of girl being ugly until she takes off the glasses and then suddenly she is beautiful. :WaitWhat:
Nah. It ain't that trope. Look at the mouth. Unless her trauma was surviving a car accident and being surgically rebuilt (and that's why they bullied her for some reason), there's no way that's Jill. The woman in that pic is beautiful, and it doesn't look like somebody attacked all of her teeth to round off the corners. They're clean, sharp, and well spaced, and she has a great smile. Nothing about her screams 'goblinoid'. Look, she even knows how to do her makeup.

There's just no way that's Jill. The angle is such that it feels like I might be looking up at a giantess, though, so I'm absolutely willing to believe it's a flashback and it's Jill's sister, much as I'd prefer this model be a living modern character the MC could meet. (and meat).

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
He messed up his first and only date and she didn't give him another chance after that.

Honestly, I don't know why people have such a problem with Jill being a virgin. :rolleyes:
Just seems weird to me that an attractive, third year college woman would be a virgin. It's not impossible but seems unlikely and again.... kinda weird to me.

Reactions: SomboSteel

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nah. It ain't that trope. Look at the mouth. Unless her trauma was surviving a car accident and being surgically rebuilt (and that's why they bullied her for some reason), there's no way that's Jill. The woman in that pic is beautiful, and it doesn't look like somebody attacked all of her teeth to round off the corners. They're clean, sharp, and well spaced, and she has a great smile. Nothing about her screams 'goblinoid'. Look, she even knows how to do her makeup.

There's just no way that's Jill. The angle is such that it feels like I might be looking up at a giantess, though, so I'm absolutely willing to believe it's a flashback and it's Jill's sister, much as I'd prefer this model be a living modern character the MC could meet. (and meat).
You just gave a perfectly reasonable explanation. Maybe that's what happened, and thats how her sister died . I don't even know why you bothered with the rest of the comment :p.
it also could explain why the plate say Royce 13. wonder what happened with the first 12? :unsure::ROFLMAO:, When Jill started to cry , I was seriously expecting a car crash:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-03-26 10-57-52-01.png
as for the mysterious girl being Jill sister. If We assume rightfully that this picture is Jill and her Sister, Well one thing you can clearly see despite the poor quality and the black and white photo . HER sister has different hair color, lighter , She was either blonde or light brown, but definitely not Black.
jill.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
You just gave perfectly reasonable explanation. Maybe that's what happened, and thats how her sister died .
I don't even know why you bothered with the rest of the comment :p.

it also could explain why the plate say Royce 13. wonder what happened with the first 12? :unsure::ROFLMAO:, When Jill started to cry , I was seriously expecting a car crash:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1105812

as for the mysterious girl being Jill sister. If We assume rightfully that this picture is Jill and her Sister, Well one thing you can clearly see despite the poor quality and the black and white photo . HER sister has different hair color, lighter , She was either blonde or light brown, but definitely not Black.
View attachment 1105813
Her hair color is black. Those are highlights. She's clearly got black hair around her head. Only those two bangs are different colors. And even in the one bang you circled in red, the center is black with sides a different color.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It's Friday boys, let's hope for news that testing begins tomorrow and we can get the release on 2nd of April (really doubtful about that) or 9th of April the latest.

Reactions: spl00sh321

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I pushed to produce the remaining content; I'm almost finished with this.

Starting in a few days, I will start working on this list:

• Meticulously play and polish the update
  • Double-check variables, choices, branches
  • Compatibility test changes with older saves
  • Rewrite/trim/touch up scenes after playing
  • Add any content needed after tests
  • Initial spellcheck before proofreading
You can expect an update that will give you plenty of content regardless of how you choose to play. There is plenty of branching in this episode, and once you start to play the update in different ways, you'll discover its layers.

I'm extremely proud of the work I've put into this, and I can't wait to release it.

I have a lot to test given the new features I've produced for this update and the complexity of the branching storylines.

I don't intend to rush this important part of development, but I'm sure that beta tests will start sometime in April.

This status update will be the final one before release.

As soon as I know more, I will post notifications when beta testing has started, a preliminary changelog, and a release date announcement when I'm positive that I can deliver to a certain date.

Testing will get the time that's needed without any stress. Bear with me and my testers for the final stretch, and the update will be here before you know it.

Have a nice weekend DIKs!

Dr PinkCake

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020

This week I pushed to produce the remaining content; I'm almost finished with this.

You can expect an update that will give you plenty of content regardless of how you choose to play. There is plenty of branching in this episode, and once you start to play the update in different ways, you'll discover its layers.

I'm extremely proud of the work I've put into this, and I can't wait to release it.

I have a lot to test given the new features I've produced for this update and the complexity of the branching storylines.

I don't intend to rush this important part of development, but I'm sure that beta tests will start sometime in April.

As soon as I know more, I will post notifications when beta testing has started, a preliminary changelog, and a release date announcement when I'm positive that I can deliver to a certain date.

Testing will get the time that's needed without any stress. Bear with me and my testers for the final stretch, and the update will be here before you know it.

Dr PinkCake
I'm betting both Casmyr and fappybeard 's nuts
the Update will be released b/w 20-30 April

Hrllav

Jan 22, 2019

Dr PinkCake
i can taste the stanleys tits already we are close

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Dr PinkCake
Damn, I was hoping for the update to be dropped next week, but I'm still hopeful for April 9th. But judging from what was said, April 16th sounds more plausible.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes