GuacamoleBen

Jan 6, 2019
I am excited to try this out given the love for the game in the forums. One question - is there a specific version of the download i need to use for the mod(s)? I would like a walkthrough mod with ability to skip minigames / cheat console. I don't have that kinda patience i guess :)

I wasn't able to get any of the downloads on this site to work but did get the compressed version down from another site. Would that be compatible with the cheat+walkthrough mod by scrappy? Or is there another combination of download + mod that is currently recommended?

Thx in advance!

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
MC will ask if Jill is a virgin and she'll say yeah because her sister had pre marital sex with some construction worker that worked on one of her dads hotels and died.
Damn... now there's a thought:ROFLMAO:

N I like the picture change.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well I remember once when I touched a friend tits for an accident and almost lost my head that day.
Me also. I was reaching for the snack bowl and accidentally boxed her boob. It was a clean left jab. First and only time I ever punched a tit. She gave me the Bella death stare. Felt bad about it but she punched me in the stomach (on purpose) so I guess we were even.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Look at how she reacts when he grabs her tit. If that doesn't scream out virgin I don't know what does.
Well I remember once when I touched a friend tits for an accident and almost lost my head that day.
Me also. I was reaching for the snack bowl and accidentally boxed her boob. It was a clean left jab. First and only time I ever punched a tit. She gave me the Bella death stare. Felt bad about it but she punched me in the stomach (on purpose) so I guess we were even.
I'm sure we've all got an "accidental" tit grab stories. Early days in the relationship, we were strolling through the park and I nonchalantly put my arm around her, but instead of cupping her shoulder with my hand, I cupped her tit. :ROFLMAO:

She didn't do the deer-in-headlights thing that Jill did, she swiped my hand away so fast, I didn't even realize what I'd done until it was over! She instantly thought I was a total sleaze but I managed to turn it around.

She was a virgin... (I said was).

I am excited to try this out given the love for the game in the forums. One question - is there a specific version of the download i need to use for the mod(s)? I would like a walkthrough mod with ability to skip minigames / cheat console. I don't have that kinda patience i guess :)

I wasn't able to get any of the downloads on this site to work but did get the compressed version down from another site. Would that be compatible with the cheat+walkthrough mod by scrappy? Or is there another combination of download + mod that is currently recommended?

Thx in advance!
It's hard to tell if the mod will work. Back up your game into a separate directory and give it a go.

You don't need a mod to skip the mini games, the game gives you that option at the beginning, but my advice is to try them. Each to their own of course.

That's a little girl to you?? :WutFace:
It's hard to tell in these games. She could be 15, she could be 25... You get that problem in real life too sometimes... :cautious:

Because fappybeard isn't here to defend Derek.
Can we debate if Derek is dumb or smart?
Derek has street smarts. Great a cheating, able to wing Earl Grey so well. He's already identifying the corruption at the college on day one...

But he just sucks with the women. Ashley really liked him and he fucked it up. He didn't even find out what her pussy tasted like.
:cry:

• Love
Reactions: Warscared

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I wouldn't have a problem if she wasn't a virgin, but this is a girl who's clearly never got past first base with a guy and she's also not a casual sex girl, so how exactly can someone like that not be a virgin? I honestly find it difficult to believe that anybody can think this is someone who's definitely had sex and is experienced with sex when the game is quite clearly pointing to the contrary. I think, once again, you're reading into things that aren't there, this time with regards to Jill's so-called "experience".

She's knows how to tongue kiss. So what? Maybe she's done that before but it doesn't mean she's had sex.
She moved her pelvis when she sleep humped the MC's hand. So what? It's just her body intuitively moving in her sleep.

Just because we had one "virgin girl" does not mean there can't be another. The only people who seem to have a problem are those who seem to be against her being a virgin despite the game hinting very heavily that this is the case.
To be fair Bacchus, the game never addresses the topic directly. Jill discusses her dates briefly, but she never says anything about her sexual experience and the MC never asks. Even in their inner monologues, neither the MC nor Jill broach the topic. We're the only ones who seem to care.

Based on the available evidence, I agree it seems overwhelmingly likely that Jill is a virgin. But as we all know, DPC follows the rule of drama not rational probabilities. So it's entirely plausible that he intends to blindside us with the news that Jill has had an unpleasant sexual experience in the past. If that were to be the case - if Jill had 'put out' on an early date and hated the experience - she would probably be very reluctant to reveal that to anyone (especially a guy she might be into). Under that circumstance, her coy understatement would be pretty logical. It wouldn't really contradict anything she's said so far, either: the experience definitely wouldn't have been enjoyable, and it probably would lead her to be nervous about when a new guy would 'expect' sex with her.

So again, I think it's likely Jill is a virgin. But I see no reason to flat out dismiss the possibility that she isn't. Then again, unless the game makes a big deal out the reveal (in either direction) I also don't think matters much: it doesn't really affect my view of Jill.

Tying in to your discussions with Holy Bacchus, part of me wonders if she's been raped (not by anyone significant, just someone in her past).

The stupid MC never actually looked at the support group campaign pamphlet in her room that time, and Jill is campaigning for something (although the fact that Tybalt wants to help her with it kinda diminishes that idea a bit), so it could be she's campaigning to help women who have been sexually assaulted (this game said it might upset some people, and really it hasn't hit any nerves at all yet - unless we're talking about those who coped badly with the M&J rejection...).

But it might explain why Bella is so protective of her (but then Bella is psycho so she doesn't need a rational reason to be overly protective).
I've considered that every now and then, but my conclusion is that it's very unlikely. Unless Jill is remarkably untraumatized by the event, I can't believe she would be so quick to let the MC share her bed. She may feel sorry for him, but he's still a virtual stranger at that point.

Beyond that, I think it would be a really dark place to take Jill's story. That doesn't make it bad per se, but it would almost certainly require a long, long time to properly address. Jill's path is already maligned for being a slow one; if it turns out she was raped in the past, we really should devote at least a season to helping her get over that before we even think about fucking her ourselves.

I don't care how much DPC loves drama, that just doesn't seem like a workable timetable to me.

I really hope this next episode puts Jill's sister, the MC's mom and all that shit to bed once and for all.
Your lips to DPC's ears. I'm not holding my breath, though.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've considered that every now and then, but I think it's very unlikely. Unless Jill is remarkably untraumatized by the event, I can't believe she would be so quick to let the MC share her bed. She may feel sorry for him, but he's still a virtual stranger at that point.

Beyond that, I think it would be a really dark place to take Jill's story. That doesn't make it bad per se, but it would almost certainly require a long, long time to properly address. Jill's path is already maligned for being a slow one; if it turns out she was raped in the past, we really should devote at least a season to helping her get over that before we even think about fucking her ourselves.
It doesn't have to be a full blown violent penetrating rape. Statistically it's something like 1 in 6 women have suffered some form of sexual assault. Most women that I personally know who have endured something like that are relatively well adjusted (I don't know of anyone who's actually been all-out raped, but plenty who've been assaulted, and not by me... Warscared probably knows more... :oops:).

It was just a thought in my case too, I don't really expect the game to go down that path.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It doesn't have to be a full blown violent penetrating rape. Statistically it's something like 1 in 6 women have suffered some form of sexual assault. Most women that I personally know who have endured something like that are relatively well adjusted (I don't know of anyone who's actually been all-out raped, but plenty who've been assaulted, and not by me... Warscared probably knows more... :oops:).

It was just a thought in my case too, I don't really expect the game to go down that path.
Perhaps, but then we are inevitably going to get dragged into a truly putrescent debate about just how far rape has to go before a woman is no longer a virgin. There's no way I'm going there and keeping my sanity intact! In fact, I shou...

Greetings, program! What were we talking about?

I really hope this next episode puts Jill's sister, the MC's mom and all that shit to bed once and for all.
Your lips to DPC's ears. I'm not holding my breath, though.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Perhaps, but then we are inevitably going to get dragged into a truly putrescent debate about just how far rape has to go before a woman is no longer a virgin. There's no way I'm going there and keeping my sanity intact! In fact, I shou...

Greetings, program! What were we talking about?
I didn't think of it in that sense, I wouldn't consider a girl getting raped as her losing her virginity. The whole bullshit about the hymen being perforated is a ridiculous notion. It's gotta be consensual.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I didn't think of it in that sense, I wouldn't consider a girl getting raped as her losing her virginity. The whole bullshit about the hymen being perforated is a ridiculous notion. It's gotta be consensual.
If we're gonna go down this putrid rabbit hole... let's just not.

If you can find and watch Daniel Sloss' "X" special, especially the last 15 minutes on rape itself. It's about all I'd say myself.

I am all for debating and having fun with a lot of things, even giving a player a choice to pick who burns alive in a house (#neverbecomfywithDPC), but that? Let's just not.

SquonkHunter

Mar 23, 2021
Death is not necessary for shock value, it's actually a very amateur cheap way of adding shock value by unimaginative writers. It's like the easiest thing to do. The Walking Dead has been doing it for a decade. Love the shows early years, but it's so predictable. Lets kill a popular main character to piss everyone off! /yawn. The plot twist that surprised me the most in this game, was Maya and Josy being a couple, I didn't see that coming at all.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think that's young Jill too, I didn't think of plastic surgery, so the mole on her face always made me second guess. The eyebrows are a significant tell though.

Tying in to your discussions with Holy Bacchus, part of me wonders if she's been raped (not by anyone significant, just someone in her past).

The stupid MC never actually looked at the support group campaign pamphlet in her room that time, and Jill is campaigning for something (although the fact that Tybalt wants to help her with it kinda diminishes that idea a bit), so it could be she's campaigning to help women who have been sexually assaulted (this game said it might upset some people, and really it hasn't hit any nerves at all yet - unless we're talking about those who coped badly with the M&J rejection...).

But it might explain why Bella is so protective of her (but then Bella is psycho so she doesn't need a rational reason to be overly protective).
if Jill seems particularly sensitive to the issue of bullying then she can certainly participate in any awareness campaign possible (from the environment, to alcoholism, to testicular cancer) but that it is about bullying remains the easiest solution.

in Jill's past there has already been a big drama that we know nothing about, the death of her sister, why give her another one?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes