ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
As soon as she opens her mouth, her cheek bones lift and she has gaunt stretch marks, or something on her face - bang! Granny time!
I think it's the effect of Plastic surgery.
I think this is a Young Jill , the one who was harassed or bullied, and after some "glamming up" and a little plastic surgery, fixing a couple of things on her face She became a New person.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The better Question is why peoples have problem with the fact that She is not:unsure:. You will feel less entitled if you are not the first dick in her ?:ROFLMAO: can't image what some of these folks will feel, when they found out that her Asshole is not virgin either. :cool:
seriously. Every lewd scene with her is clearly show that she is experienced. the way she moves her tongue in every kissing scene, the way she moves her hips, the way she rubbed her pussy to mc's hand.
DPC made sure to show us, how everything for Maya is a first experience, we already got the "virgin girl" with her.
I wouldn't have a problem if she wasn't a virgin, but this is a girl who's clearly never got past first base with a guy and she's also not a casual sex girl, so how exactly can someone like that not be a virgin? I honestly find it difficult to believe that anybody can think this is someone who's definitely had sex and is experienced with sex when the game is quite clearly pointing to the contrary. I think, once again, you're reading into things that aren't there, this time with regards to Jill's so-called "experience".

She's knows how to tongue kiss. So what? Maybe she's done that before but it doesn't mean she's had sex.
She moved her pelvis when she sleep humped the MC's hand. So what? It's just her body intuitively moving in her sleep.

Just because we had one "virgin girl" does not mean there can't be another. The only people who seem to have a problem are those who seem to be against her being a virgin despite the game hinting very heavily that this is the case.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think this is a Young Jill , the one who was harassed or bullied, and after some "glamming up" and a little plastic surgery, fixing a couple of things on her face She became a New person.
I think that's young Jill too, I didn't think of plastic surgery, so the mole on her face always made me second guess. The eyebrows are a significant tell though.

Tying in to your discussions with Holy Bacchus, part of me wonders if she's been raped (not by anyone significant, just someone in her past).

The stupid MC never actually looked at the support group campaign pamphlet in her room that time, and Jill is campaigning for something (although the fact that Tybalt wants to help her with it kinda diminishes that idea a bit), so it could be she's campaigning to help women who have been sexually assaulted (this game said it might upset some people, and really it hasn't hit any nerves at all yet - unless we're talking about those who coped badly with the M&J rejection...).

But it might explain why Bella is so protective of her (but then Bella is psycho so she doesn't need a rational reason to be overly protective).

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I really like this theory, but if true she actually looks better here than she does now (with open mouth). Aside from the glasses, there's not much to really bully. It reminds me of the teen movie tropes of girl being ugly until she takes off the glasses and then suddenly she is beautiful. :WaitWhat:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I really like this theory, but if true she actually looks better here than she does now (with open mouth). Aside from the glasses, there's not much to really bully. It reminds me of the teen movie tropes of girl being ugly until she takes off the glasses and then suddenly she is beautiful. :WaitWhat:
She looks cute, but not glamorous (but contacts and some makeup would resolve that anyway - and plenty of people dig glasses).

Notice the shot is from shoulders up, not even a clue as to bust size! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
I don't think so. For me she must be KRJ Sorry Casmyrafter Plastic surgery or maybe even Isabella or Madame's Daughter. (If they had one.)

Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I think that's young Jill too, I didn't think of plastic surgery, so the mole on her face always made me second guess. The eyebrows are a significant tell though.

Tying in to your discussions with Holy Bacchus, part of me wonders if she's been raped (not by anyone significant, just someone in her past).

The stupid MC never actually looked at the support group campaign pamphlet in her room that time, and Jill is campaigning for something (although the fact that Tybalt wants to help her with it kinda diminishes that idea a bit), so it could be she's campaigning to help women who have been sexually assaulted (this game said it might upset some people, and really it hasn't hit any nerves at all yet - unless we're talking about those who coped badly with the M&J rejection...).

But it might explain why Bella is so protective of her (but then Bella is psycho so she doesn't need a rational reason to be overly protective).
I think her campaign probably has to do with being bullied because she doesn't like seeing it and stands up for people who get bullied like she does with the MC in booking that meeting with the faculty.

I can already see some bs like her making the MC be the poster boy for her campaign

Reactions: dalli_x

Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
(this game said it might upset some people, and really it hasn't hit any nerves at all yet - unless we're talking about those who coped badly with the M&J rejection...).
Well, although not upset myself, I've seen a lot of stuff that might upset other people, such as:

-Dead/missing mother
-The whole Maya's father deal
-The whole Quinn's deal
-The whole Quinn's deal with the restaurant
-The whole Quinn deal being beaten up for drugs
-Quinn
-Whatever might happen with Bella's husband
-Drug usage
-Alcohol ingestion
-Someone's nudes being leaked
-Blackmail, coercion
-Middle-aged people having sex with barely-legal adults
-Gay characters
-Fights, Bullying, etc.
-X Characters that someone might like, having sex with other characters.
-etc.

I mean, every person is different so it's impossible to know what might affect others (damn, someone might get upset by nudity) so I think the warning is fair.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Jill's sister or mother seems more likely. I think we're seeing a flashback through Jill's eyes as her sister or mother, whoever it may be, has come in to her room speaking to her about something.

Maybe this was the last time Jill saw her sister before she died.

She's just awkward about sex because of her uprbringing. I really don't see it as being anything more than that.

It was an anti-bullying support group.

Maybe Bella's just protective because she was a friend of Jill's sister and she took it upon herself to look after Jill in memory of her sister.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well, although not upset myself, I've seen a lot of stuff that might upset other people, such as:

-Dead/missing mother
-The whole Quinn's deal
-Quinn
-Drug usage
-Alcohol ingestion
-Blackmail, coercion
-Gay characters
-Fights, Bullying, etc.
-etc.

I mean, every person is different so it's impossible to know what might affect others (damn, someone might get upset by nudity) so I think the warning is fair.
Almost none of that would "trigger" anyone (although in this new world of snowflakes and micro aggressions I could be wrong). None of those are highly traumatic experiences (unless someone lost their mom or dad recently - but the context of the MC's loss is not traumatic - not for the mc anyway - poor Neil though).

It was an anti-bullying support group.
You're just inferring that from the strong focus she has on bullying right (which I agree is a legitimate inference)? There's no empirical evidence that her campaign is actually an anti-bullying campaign is there?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

-Dead/missing mother
-The whole Quinn's deal
-Quinn
-Drug usage
-Alcohol ingestion
-Blackmail, coercion
-Gay characters
-Fights, Bullying, etc.
-etc.

I won't begrudge other people's mental state, but for me if someone can't handle those things, then never leave the home because outside life is going to be more than they can handle.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I really hope this next episode puts Jill's sister, the MC's mom and all that shit to bed once and for all.
if it weren't for that fucking mole on her face, no one would question that it's Jill. like She does not have enough money, to remove a mole and fix her eyes, with laser surgery. as for the "rape" I don't think so, I think she would be way more reversed person after an experience like that. and as boring as she is, she is very sexual very fashionable, very confident on her body and she not afraid of showing off.

as for her "group campaign " Hmm, I was thinking, do we know how her sister died? or when for example ? I don't remember she mentioned these. But Maybe She committed suicide, and the campaign is for Suicide prevention. :unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Almost none of that would "trigger" anyone (although in this new world of snowflakes and micro aggressions I could be wrong). None of those are highly traumatic experiences (unless someone lost their mom or dad recently - but the context of the MC's loss is not traumatic - not for the mc anyway - poor Neil though).
It depends, though. If you're someone who's had a traumatic experience, either personally or through someone you know, involving any of these things, then it might just trigger a deep emotional response by causing those feelings to resurface.

Why the Fuck I'm not surprised that you are immediately Objecting
Because it's another daft idea, that's why.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It depends, though. If you're someone who's had a traumatic experience, either personally or through someone you know, involving any of these things, then it might just trigger a deep emotional response by causing those feelings to resurface.

Because it's another daft idea, that's why.
Say the Guy who spent weeks try to convince us that DnG is a dream scenarios, and how fucking awesome that would be. Anything that is not fit to you own idea is daft idea to you. do me a favor and just put me into your ignore list. Mr I'm the only one who can be right

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes