drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone think that MC's dad is going to die? Idk I just have the feeling. And I have the feeling that we're going to find something big in MC's mom's diary as well. Probably something unsettling.
That would be one that wouldn't take away from the current story, but cause a significant amount of drama.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Look how she freaked out when she saw the mc's cock in the shower block. She's definitely a virgin to make such a big deal out of it.
She did not freak out, She was impressed :cool:
BeingADIK 2021-03-26 00-46-36-48.png
and Honestly, I only speak for myself, But I rather not have another "first time" awkwardness, only to amplify it with virgin blood:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-03-26 00-47-47-78.png

But what I truly don't understand, is the double standard. lots of you are willing to go writing a short novel about DPC writing style this, writing style that , x-y Character death could serve this plot or that plot, and blah blah blah. etc etc etc, BUT JILL is a Fucking Off limit ?:eek:.. No Jill is exactly what she is Jill is saint Jill is virgin. Man the double standard:ROFLMAO:.
I'm the only one who think that everything about Jill ( including her being the most boring one right now ) , is literally too good to be true ?

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1105274
and Honestly, I only speak for myself, But I rather not have another "first time" awkwardness, only to amplify it with virgin blood:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1105277

But what I truly don't understand, is the double standard. lots of you are willing to go writing a short novel about DPC writing style this, writing style that , x-y Character death could serve this plot or that plot, and blah blah blah. etc etc etc, BUT JILL is a Fucking Off limit ?:eek:.. No Jill is exactly what she is Jill is saint Jill is virgin. Man the double standard:ROFLMAO:.
I'm I the only one who think that everything about Jill ( including her being the most boring one right now ) , is literally too good to be true ?
Ahhhh....Welp, looks like I don't need to go off on Jill today, Chip has it covered. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm I the only one who think that everything about Jill ( beside her being the most boring one right now ) , is literally too good to be true ?
Not sure what you really mean about Jill being "off-limits", but if you're referring to the pushback when people say she isn't/won't be a virgin, it's moreso because the game seems to make it quite clear that she is. When people talk about their theories and ideas about certain characters and where the story can possibly go, there are probable ones and improbable ones, and Jill not being a virgin does seem to fall in to the improbable category.

Jill does certainly seem a little too perfect at times, but then all LIs have both have felt that one way at one time or another until something deeper is revealed about them and it changes their whole complexion. We've had that with Maya, Josy, and Bella, now we're just waiting to see how this will happen for Sage and Jill.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I asked this back in January but I was lil money Cas and didn't have thread recognition like I do now but im big money Cas so how many penises do you guys think Jill has seen?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I asked this back in January but I was lil money Cas and didn't have thread recognition like I do now but im big money Cas so how many penises do you guys think Jill has seen?
Casmyr, you're not going to stop bragging or what?
:BootyTime:

I would say 1 or a few
Enough to be able to recognize or acknowledge that MC is a unique rare Specimen (y)
Of course, he has a big dick but it is too white, I don't know, if I had the MC's glans I would go to a doctor, it doesn't have a good color.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Of course, he has a big dick but it is too white, I don't know, if I had the MC's glans I would go to a doctor, it doesn't have a good color.
The glans of my cock would also turn pale at the thought of cracking this virgin. Thick balls until EP16 and only then the relaxation. PPuuuhhhh:eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Kellermann

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 1105274
View attachment 1105277

I'm the only one who think that everything about Jill ( including her being the most boring one right now ) , is literally too good to be true ?
She's rich, she's nice, she has a killer body, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
I will say this with all seriousness, if you think that Jill is a virgin I respect your opinion because I am Batman
Wouldn't be the first time the whole "very sheltered person isn't actually that sheltered" trope was used.
She's rich, she's nice, she has a killer body, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Couldn't let us forget about demon Jill huh :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

shadowcat522

Dec 29, 2017
Kinda get pigeonholed into that situation. Like u cant avoid the whole park thing with josy n be like let's be friends, same to a lesser degree with Maya, because of the story and dramatic reveal, regardless if u wanted it or not. Because it would of been blasé if Josy showed up, mc found out they were together, and been like hey thats cool I didn't know I was friends with both of ur respective partners. I get both aspects, but at the end of the day, life's not fair, and dpc was trying to get an emotional response (a good writer can connect with the audience with their story) which dpc has achieved considering there has been long lasting and much debate on this topic here.
It's all great. I love that I had a visceral reaction to the story. If I played the game and never cared, then it's not good entertainment.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes