Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I have two Mc's with different names. The one on the DIK Route, it's called Danny, and the Chick one, Fred. I don't know why, it just seemed right haha Which is absurd considering that I'm from Spain, but using spanish names as Antonio, Felipe or Álvaro was pretty weird.
Anthony Philip and alltrue ? could not find a translation for the last! when i play a latino MC i always call him Eduardo or Edvard for Scandinavian MC´s! but my default MC name is always a germanic one, quite unique! i once used Chad in AL and oh boy it got wierd real fast!

My moneys on Sally, because she ran out of Xanax n went off the rails.:ROFLMAO:
that is not how xanax works! it would require her to use cortisol inhibitors or some sort of beta blockers (not sure if they are the same)
Quinn calls me King snake
Sage calls me Magic baseball bat
Jade calls me son
Riona calls me three legs
Camila calls me Papi
Bella calls me Princess Sophia
why do u have the impression there is one hell of a story behind princess Sophia...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
"I love all American Pie movies, except for "The book of love". And it's for sure a source of inspiration together with many other college themed movies. My favorite college movie that still makes me laugh is "Sorority boys". It's a hidden gem and its humor is right up my alley."
Well, who can blame him? Barry Watson looks stellar in a skirt, and the entire film (including the alumni cast) is a love letter to Animal House.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I don't think so, Jill must be a beast when it comes to sex :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No one loves chip more than I do. I know this because I have 5 slaps from him. You?

I hope Jill isn't a virgin. Itd make the Jill fans so mad. 2019 casmyr would be so mad.

I wish we had a poll where we could tally votes for love interests.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I really hope he doesn't make it akward like her telling the mc to go slow and etc or if it's that have like a dik choice where you go fast and then a chick choice where you go slow lol
Same. But we already have the awkward , cringe, first time with a boy, everything is a first for me so be gentle. not once with Maya. god, even that threesome was cringe. " hey look I'm doing it ". Maya never looked more unappealing than during the threesome . God , Josy what you get me in to.:ROFLMAO:.

btw I say a number : 1 :p

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Same. But we already have the awkward , cringe, first time with a boy, everything is a first for me so be gentle. not once with Maya. god, even that threesome was cringe. " hey look I'm doing it ". Maya never looked more unappealing than during the threesome . God , Josy what you get me in to.:ROFLMAO:.

btw I say a number : 1 :p
Say you love me more than AchedCroissant and ill share it. Maybe it might be in 4k

In the ep5 sex scene with Maya when she was all proud she had sex thinking she took all of MC only to be told that was half

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Say you love me more than AchedCroissant and ill share it. Maybe it might be in 4k

In the ep5 sex scene with Maya when she was all proud she had sex thinking she took all of MC only to be told that was half
:ROFLMAO:No no, that's not how its works. you have to earn it :ROFLMAO: even Josy has not fully earned it yet, and she is working hard for it:ROFLMAO:.and AchedCroissant also constantly need to prove to me, especially after when he called for the red tyrant :p :LOL:
BeingADIK 2021-03-21 06-55-22-33.png
BeingADIK 2021-03-19 06-34-01-79.png
BeingADIK 2021-03-21 06-53-10-31.png

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Does anyone think that MC's dad is going to die? Idk I just have the feeling. And I have the feeling that we're going to find something big in MC's mom's diary as well. Probably something unsettling.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope Jill isn't a virgin. It'd make the Jill fans so mad.
Jill fans will love the fact that she's a virgin because that's what they want to her to be, and given what we know of her dating history, or lack thereof, she is 100% a virgin, and a true one at that whose cherry is still there to be popped.

• Sad
Reactions: SomboSteel

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Jill fans will love the fact that she's a virgin because that's what they want to her to be, and given what we know of her dating history, or lack thereof, she is 100% a virgin, and a true one at that whose cherry is still there to be popped.
godkingxerxes that bot made a good point about Jill riding horseback so the horse took the uh maiden head.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
No one loves chip more than I do. I know this because I have 5 slaps from him. You?
Well you also have to understand that half of the MC is 15cm :unsure:
:ROFLMAO:No no, that's not how its works. you have to earn it :ROFLMAO: even Josy has not fully earned it yet, and she is working hard for it:ROFLMAO:.and AchedCroissant also constantly need to prove to me, especially after when he called for the red tyrant :p :LOL:
View attachment 1105251
View attachment 1105252
View attachment 1105254
:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I doubt she is a virgin tho. I mean she has been unlucky in the dating department but it's not like she's completely sheltered or anything. She's also in her final year. I don't think it has been anything wild or too serious but it has probably happened.

Reactions: Darkgamer567

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Does anyone think that MC's dad is going to die? Idk I just have the feeling. And I have the feeling that we're going to find something big in MC's mom's diary as well. Probably something unsettling.
IF there will be a death in the game at all, that's the only one I can see that could have a significant effect. It could lead the MC in to a darker path.
One thing I found very interesting, is despite MC only having a Father , out of most of the characters he has the most stable family background. and that significantly affect his personality, give him a stability. Yes yes he overly emotional sometimes.

but look at Quinn, bad family background where that lead her ? Sage, " In my family we don't show emotions ". Maya, yeah we all know. Josy, she not getting the attention from home that she want, so She has abandonment issues. and Maybe Even Jill is stressful about a social status that she need to hold.

Reactions: Casmyr

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I doubt she is a virgin tho. I mean she has been unlucky in the dating department but it's not like she's completely sheltered or anything. She's also in her final year. I don't think it has been anything wild or too serious but it has probably happened.
Look how she freaked out when she saw the mc's cock in the shower block. She's definitely a virgin to make such a big deal out of it.

IF there will be a death in the game at all, that's the only one I can see that could have a significant effect. It could lead the MC in to a darker path.
One thing I found very interesting, is despite MC only having a Father , out of most of the characters he has the most stable family background. and that significantly affect his personality, give him a stability. Yes yes he overly emotional sometimes.

but look at Quinn, bad family background where that lead her ? Sage, " In my family we don't show emotions ". Maya, yeah we all know. Josy, she not getting the attention from home that she want, so She has abandonment issues. and Maybe Even Jill is stressful about a social status that she need to hold.
If you listen to Bella, the lack of a mother figure in the MC's life has led him to not understanding you don't raid female dormitories for underwear, so it looks like the mc isn't spared the dysfunctional upbringing.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
godkingxerxes that bot made a good point about Jill riding horseback so the horse took the uh maiden head.
That's an urban myth.

She explains quite clearly that she hasn't gone on dates with many guys, that she believes in the "3 dates" rule and is even awkward acknowledging the expected sex on the 3rd date, and that most guys were only ever interested in her because of who she is and so they never got past the first date.

Trust me, she is a virgin.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes