n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
I want to finally use pet names but part from Quinn calling me perv, the only other one that felt natural for me was Josy calling me babe :)
But I can't think of something that would be realistic for Bella, and I certainly didn't like her condescending use of 'boy'.
What does your fave call you, or don't you use pet names with them?
Quinn calls me King snake
Sage calls me Magic baseball bat
Jade calls me son
Riona calls me three legs
Camila calls me Papi
Bella calls me Princess Sophia

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
Damn I just came back active after a couple of months of being a successful member of society and was hoping for an update. Can someone tag me to the most recently answered version of the commonly asked "when is the update post?" so that I don't have to ask it :ROFLMAO:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Same here. I only use pet names with Quinn, because I tried "pervert" as a joke, and her answer was hilarious, so I decided to leave it that way haha
The only two I did was during that scene
Quinn- daddy (she seems like a daddy issue girl)
Riona- babe (self evident)
Quinn nic for mc made the conversation with sage the next day helarious.

Well, since we don´t know if Sage is Tybalts Sister, i´ll stay away from her. I mean it would be Horror if you get her pregnat and your newborn looks like Tybalt. :ROFLMAO:
I figure there's some reason she choose tybalts bed to fuck in.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Fun little question I have, what did you name your MC?
I come up names befitting the MCs in every VN I played on this site, and to me, this MC is most definitely a Lance.
What did you choose? (Except default fuckface, obvi)

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I always use Alex as first name for the MC. And Sander for surname when it's asked.
And I leave the girls' names unchanged for games where you can change them.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I come up names befitting the MCs in every VN I played on this site, and to me, this MC is most definitely a Lance.
BIG MONE$ CAS

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I name al my MC's Harvey.
Harvey Epstein.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That's not even that much. ename144 recently shared a save that showed they're on page 51. :oops: I'm only on page 12.
I'm closing in on page 100, but I like to leave lots of space between alternate runs for future content. I'll probably still need more room for my main, though.

You're probably right. When I rejected Sage she said something to the effect of, wow the girl you're saving yourself for must really appreciate it. I was like, no Sage. No she doesn't. :cautious: She hasn't even jerked me off yet. She humped herself off on my hand while "asleep" so I could do nothing. I basically had to lie back and think of England while she had her way with me.
As much as I like that scene, it's a treasure trove of unintentional humor. As shazba mentioned, Chad's been shooting her down for years - honestly, when was the last time anyone accepted Sage's advances (if the MC doesn't bite)?

Beyond that, Sage's lecture on how fraternity economics are supposed to work never leads the MC to ask why the HOTs offer free tuition. If the MC has sex with Sage, he has to blame his poor cardio on Hell Week rather than fucking his way through the free-roam (just in case he skipped those scenes).

Then there's this mashup, about 16 hours apart in game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn I just came back active after a couple of months of being a successful member of society and was hoping for an update. Can someone tag me to the most recently answered version of the commonly asked "when is the update post?" so that I don't have to ask it :ROFLMAO:
The latest status update is due out tomorrow. If you're really desperate, you can find my attempt to read last week's tea leaves here.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I have two Mc's with different names. The one on the DIK Route, it's called Danny, and the Chick one, Fred. I don't know why, it just seemed right haha Which is absurd considering that I'm from Spain, but using spanish names as Antonio, Felipe or Álvaro was pretty weird.

Reactions: Casmyr

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I use Xerxes.

I hate first and last name games, too much work.

I'm gonna make a CHICk run when the season is done called Dickgirl hopefully by then chicks have the option to go full chick.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes