Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Fuck that. I'm not going any damn where. They can walk by and watch all they want. I've been cock-blocked for too long!
If it was up to me I'd bang her in the showers and at her house afterwards, but you know DPC being DPC has to do that to us. Hell, I'm not gonna be surprised if he makes Jill stay afterwards just to make sure that we won't fuck Bella.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
did bella character appear in an other game
Well it seems every game I play has a character named Bella in it. I've seen the base model used in other games too, but heavily modified. Many of them do retain her signature 45 degree angle eyebrows though. In those other games, it's startling to look at her face and then look down to see normal body proportions. o_O

I'm not gonna be surprised if he makes Jill stay afterwards just to make sure that we won't fuck Bella.
Don't force me into another anti-Jill rant. :ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Don't force me into another anti-Jill rant. :ROFLMAO:
Just do it! I'm still mad about how we got cockblocked by her at the sauna.

Im surprised Jill hasn't made MC wear a promise ring at this point.
I think the Jill ending is going to have some absurd requirements e.g MC didn't fuck any of the girls and just went on walks with Jill and held hands with her for 16-20 episodes. :KEK:

DarksideDan

Mar 25, 2021
Woah, this really picked up in popularity huh. April 10th for the new episode supposedly? I might just have to try my hand at this one then, uhh...no pun intended xD

Btw, I see this has the titfuck tag. Just how much of that is in this game? If it's just like 1 scene that'd be a letdown, heh.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Just do it! I'm still mad about how we got cockblocked by her at the sauna.
Can't believe MC just got changed and went on about his day like nothing happened. Got to rub out a quickie at the toilet after a scene like that.

I think the Jill ending is going to have some absurd requirements e.g MC didn't fuck any of the girls and just went on walks with Jill and held hands with her for 16-20 episodes. :KEK:
ACTUALLY, :geek: I have a Jill only save for just such an occurrence. I may be willing share if we all make it through to 2025. :cautious:

Woah, this really picked up in popularity huh. April 10th for the new episode supposedly? I might just have to try my hand at this one then, uhh...no pun intended xD
You'd better. Best AVN on F95.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
ACTUALLY, :geek: I have a Jill only save for just such an occurrence. I may be willing share if we all make it through to 2025. :cautious:
I have a save like that as well. Not much action going on with it atm, so you just skip like 99% of the episode. :LOL:

I even have a save where MC doesn't go after any of the girls, just to see what happens at the end.

Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I have a save like that as well. Not much action going on with it atm, so you just skip like 99% of the episode. :LOL:

I even have a save where MC doesn't go after any of the girls, just to see what happens at the end.
Yeah, Sage has an interesting exchange when you reject her at the prep party (I died a little inside when I did that). She can't believe MC doesn't want to have sex with her. I couldn't believe it either. :cry:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, Sage has an interesting exchange when you reject her at the prep party (I died a little inside when I did that). She can't believe MC doesn't want to have sex with her. I couldn't believe it either. :cry:
I think that's the first time in her life that Sage has ever been rejected. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think that's the first time in her life that Sage has ever been rejected. :HideThePain:
You're probably right. When I rejected Sage she said something to the effect of, wow the girl you're saving yourself for must really appreciate it. I was like, no Sage. No she doesn't. :cautious: She hasn't even jerked me off yet. She humped herself off on my hand while "asleep" so I could do nothing. I basically had to lie back and think of England while she had her way with me.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes