Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
a few good laughs and most of the regular BS between the Maya fanboys and the reasonable people!
I think you mean the unreasonable people and the Maya fans. ;)

If the last time you were here was 2020 you wouldn't have missed anything if value. Let alone Saturday.

If you copy a post from a regular here and paste it into search you'll see they've posted the same thing 10 times already in this thread.
Well when people bring up a particular subject for the umpteenth time and someone responds in the same way they have many times before, it shows consistency in their thought processes, and that's no bad thing.

I don't remember exactly what DIK choices I made other than that. I was treating the game like a power fantasy though in terms of responding to people harshly. Lots of hostile responses to the jocks and Quinn, things I would have said in real life if I wasn't a doormat. I was faithful to Maya though for as much good as that did.
Being faithful to someone doesn't mean much if you have a personality and attitude they don't like.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I think it's Rusty behind this Rooster account.
I don't think he'd risk stirring the pot on Rooster after the Cathy cluck.

My money is on Tommy
Sounds like things he would post, but he strikes me as the kind of guy that would just come out and say this as himself, not as some alt account. It's for this reason I don't think it's Quinn, either.

I think it's someone who was at that party for the first message, I say it's Lucas
That would be fucking hysterical if it were a fellow ΑΝΩ.

nex2142

May 4, 2020
Doubt it. He's long gotten over the rejection and he also doesn't seem to be the type of person to engage in this kind of trolling.

Plot twist: It's MC.
Plot twist: It's Tybalt himself, in the next episode we will discover he has multiple personality disorder. :LOL:

Reactions: shazba

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Ep. 7 Main LI Sex Predictions:
**Note** This applies only to MCs who are actively pursuing the designated girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree with you about Sage. We might even get two sex scenes with her the next episode (in MC's room and anal in her room at the HOT house)

I think Maya and Josy will have a huge fight the next episode, with MC being a spectator. Whether they run into Maya's dad or not is irrelevant concerning the fight. But from what've seen so far as previews, Josy either willingly will or will be forced to move in the HOT house due to the ultimatum that Maya's dad put up. Getting a threesome with them the next episode is out of question. Depending on your choices and who you prefer, you will get either Josy-only scenes or Maya only scenes.

Bella is the most frustrating, because if we don't take the next step with her the next episode (e.g we get interrupted again by Jill, James or someone else) the storyline will be stalled and we really need some solid progress for it to move on. Maybe she would open up about what happened between her and James the next episode, without going into details so much or we might get some clues about the locked room the next episode. But overall, I think we are getting vaginal sex with her the next episode - in the showers after the tennis match. But in typical DPC style, we get interrupted by people walking in the showers so MC and Bella hastily make an exit. Then we get the library job and perhaps a dinner with Bella at some place after which she invites her over to her house and we finally get the full scene.

You remember way back when the tit sucking or whatever it was that won the poll? I think that will be with Jill. Presumably she invites us along to help her pick a dress for the concert, which leads to MC and Jill making out and some tit sucking. It's a big jump and hard to sell as believable, but tit sucking is a major step back for all the other LI's, so that's the reason I'm going to go with it for Jill.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
That's fine. Considering how I felt about the situation, I'm OK with not being good enough for Maya and Josy.
Kinda get pigeonholed into that situation. Like u cant avoid the whole park thing with josy n be like let's be friends, same to a lesser degree with Maya, because of the story and dramatic reveal, regardless if u wanted it or not. Because it would of been blasé if Josy showed up, mc found out they were together, and been like hey thats cool I didn't know I was friends with both of ur respective partners. I get both aspects, but at the end of the day, life's not fair, and dpc was trying to get an emotional response (a good writer can connect with the audience with their story) which dpc has achieved considering there has been long lasting and much debate on this topic here.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes