Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ep. 7 Main LI Sex Predictions:
**Note** This applies only to MCs who are actively pursuing the designated girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Does Bella require a chick affinity for best results? I remember for a long time I didn't even know I was missing out on the Jill shower scene because I didn't have the chick affinity. Kind of a design flaw if you ask me...

shadowcat522

Dec 29, 2017
Apparently, I should have listened to Jill at the beginning of the game. I was not prepared for the emotional turmoil of this game. The revelation of Maya's secret was devastating to me. I agreed with the MC on the idea of moving out of the dorm room. I really did love Maya at that point. And then when she and Josy decided that they wanted each other and not me, I wanted to tell them to "Eat shit and die" and stop being their friend completely. Which unfortunately, you can't do.

Maya just reminded me of all the times I've fallen for a woman who can't love me back and then you try to be friends with someone that you are in love with and it just hurts too much. No doubt, the MC is a bigger man than me because he can navigate that minefield but I can't.

Now, Jill has become my number one girl. I'm a romantic at heart so I like the slow way that the relationship is developing. I like Sage but I don't really like getting involved with her while she is still dating Chad. Bella's married so I don't feel comfortable with that relationship either.

My side girl shoutout is for Karen Rebecca Johnson. She's such a cutie and she has social anxiety disorder just like I do. She doesn't like the MC much (for which I blame Maya) but would love to see the MC interact with her as opposed to some of the HOTs that get more attention.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Apparently, I should have listened to Jill at the beginning of the game. I was not prepared for the emotional turmoil of this game. The revelation of Maya's secret was devastating to me. I agreed with the MC on the idea of moving out of the dorm room. I really did love Maya at that point. And then when she and Josy decided that they wanted each other and not me, I wanted to tell them to "Eat shit and die" and stop being their friend completely. Which unfortunately, you can't do.

Maya just reminded me of all the times I've fallen for a woman who can't love me back and then you try to be friends with someone that you are in love with and it just hurts too much. No doubt, the MC is a bigger man than me because he can navigate that minefield but I can't.

Now, Jill has become my number one girl. I'm a romantic at heart so I like the slow way that the relationship is developing. I like Sage but I don't really like getting involved with her while she is still dating Chad. Bella's married so I don't feel comfortable with that relationship either.

My side girl shoutout is for Karen Rebecca Johnson. She's such a cutie and she has social anxiety disorder just like I do. She doesn't like the MC much (for which I blame Maya) but would love to see the MC interact with her as opposed to some of the HOTs that get more attention.
Welcome to the Church of KRJ, brother!

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
;)
**Note** This applies only to MCs who are actively pursuing the designated girl.

I think You have a big brain with a six pack(y)
But I will say yes and no to your predictions

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Does Bella require a chick affinity for best results? I remember for a long time I didn't even know I was missing out on the Jill shower scene because I didn't have the chick affinity. Kind of a design flaw if you ask me...
First time around I didn't even know there was a jill shower scene until I saw screen shots in this thread.
Personally the neutral affinity you needed for that Maya scene in ep2 was kind of hard for me. Had to follow a guide.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

really brave prediction about Jill :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

you love risk:cautious::cautious:

:ROFLMAO:

not excessively so, but some major choices and DIK choices damage you

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I can see a very positive outcome. In fact I may lose a few pounds within the night of that update.
so you think jill and bella could have a ending they share?
Bella and Jill remind me of Melissa and Megan from AL. So, who knows? Maybe this will be like a do-over of that relationship but with a much less fatal outcome.

I have a theory about a preview of upcoming episode. I don't think it was posted yet.

About this, I think Sage wanted us to have our fantasy about the threesome we said in Rooster?
Considering these other 2 previews...
preview10.jpg preview11.jpg
I think you're looking at solo, one-on-one action after this moment, and it will probably be a choice too.

not every player uses rooster, and i doubt he is locking you out of content if you dont.
Exactly. Major content isn't going to be tied to things that are entirely missable and optional like this. Rooster is something that, aside from moments where you're forced to look at it, can be completely avoided and even forgotten about during the course of the game, so I don't think any major scenes or content is going to be related to things you might not know about.

that every LI has a happy ending is a hope, a tradition, but not a certainty. most of the time this is the case but the opposite also happens and not so rarely.
LIs not having a happy ending either with or without the MC is a rarity in these games. Even in AL, whilst one character always died in every ending, the game still ended on a positive note. I see no reason why DPC won't do that again here, whether the LIs end up with the MC or not.

Unless your MC has made choices to keep the throuple tightly-knit, I think you will begin to see cracks in the relationship. The two obvious causes are Mayas Dad and Josy accepting HOTs membership while Maya opts out.
Maya already "opted out" when she slapped Quinn. In fact, she straight-up quit right there and then, and Josy continuing to be with the HOTs might be more out of necessity than choice on Josy's part since her living in the HOT house would keep her from potentially being discovered when Maya's Dad next makes a surprise visit.

If you have leaned heavily towards one girl, then you will get more scenes with her. Maya wants to please MC so I think she will do anything MC asks except anal in ep. 7. Josy will be no limits. :love:
I think we'll still have potential choices between who we spend our time with on the M&J path because we're still very early on in this relationship and not yet at a point where we'll be locked out of one girl's scenes. I made a post last month about how how there could be a hidden points system for the Maya and Josy centric routes, and right now the maximum points you could probably get for either girl would be 3, but I think if routes are going to start to separate and if that'll be based on these potential hidden points, then we'll need more points than this.

I think it depends on what the MC does here. If he makes good on the promise he made on the date to climb up to her balcony just so he can still see her, then she might be so overwhelmed with emotion at his romantic gesture that she'll jump his bones right then and there. He might even do that if he didn't go on the date because if she starts avoiding him and he doesn't know why, his thought of process of climbing up to her balcony to see her will likely be the same.

I'm guessing you chose the DIK path which, judging by how you took the rejection, is probably the right path for you. Maybe if you'd played the MC a little bit nicer then you would have got the girl.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Anyone willing to share a full save? I lost mine and don't want to start from the beginning again.
If you search this thread with the keyword save file you'll find plenty
in fact, in the opening post, there *might* be one

I'm guessing you chose the DIK path which, judging by how you took the rejection, is probably the right path for you. Maybe if you'd played the MC a little bit nicer then you would have got the girl.
You just took him out back and shot him with that

• Haha
Reactions: MelonGod

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
LIs not having a happy ending either with or without the MC is a rarity in these games. Even in AL, whilst one character always died in every ending, the game still ended on a positive note. I see no reason why DPC won't do that again here, whether the LIs end up with the MC or not.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Leah is a LI

in DA there is no ending with Stella

in Summer with Mia there is no ending with Mia (that's a different situation..)

uncommon, but not impossible

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Craduco

Jul 27, 2017
If you search this thread with the keyword save file you'll find plenty
in fact, in the opening post, there *might* be one

You just took him out back and shot him with that
I did both and the one in the opening post is not up-to-date anymore.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Leah is a LI

in DA there is no ending with Stella

in Summer with Mia there is no ending with Mia (that's a different situation..)

uncommon, but not impossible
Leah was not a LI.

Stella was not a LI.

SwM is one of those rare exceptions, but there's a 2nd part now and it will have the happy ending.

Good/happy endings with LIs are common because that's what people want. To not do it is basically taking the piss and there aren't many devs, if any, that do that because they know what an uproar it will cause and how it could damage their brand. That's partly one of the reasons why we have SwM2.

DPC may have gone against convention with what they did in AL but they kept to the convention that there's always a good ending route for your chosen LI if you make the right choices, and I see no reason why they won't do that here too.

Reactions: Ilhares

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Leah was not a LI.

Stella was not a LI.

SwM is one of those rare exceptions, but there's a 2nd part now and it will have the happy ending.

Good/happy endings with LIs are common because that's what people want. To not do it is basically taking the piss and there aren't many devs, if any, that do that because they know what an uproar it will cause and how it could damage their brand. That's partly one of the reasons why we have SwM2.

DPC may have gone against convention with what they did in AL but they kept to the convention that there's always a good ending route for your chosen LI if you make the right choices, and I see no reason why they won't do that here too.
why wouldn't Leah be an LI? she's also in the summary at the end of the chapter, she has RPs like the other LIs. she's introduced and proposed to you as an LI

the same goes for Stella, it's not that the fact that they don't have an ending is that their fate in the story is sealed, it makes them secondary characters since the start of the game

even a LI of BADIk could have her own narrative function that doesn't include an ending with MC

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes