drakken

Nov 13, 2017
LIs not having a happy ending either with or without the MC is a rarity in these games. Even in AL, whilst one character always died in every ending, the game still ended on a positive note. I see no reason why DPC won't do that again here, whether the LIs end up with the MC or not.
Wasn't there one dark ending where Leah killed the other and mc goes along simply for self preservation?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Also, Holy Bacchus with a 116 saves. Bruh. Does your room smell like ammonia?
That's not even that much. ename144 recently shared a save that showed they're on page 51. :oops: I'm only on page 12.

why wouldn't Leah be an LI? she's also in the summary at the end of the chapter, she has RPs like the other LIs. she's introduced and proposed to you as an LI

the same goes for Stella, it's not that the fact that they don't have an ending is that their fate in the story is sealed, it makes them secondary characters since the start of the game

even a LI of BADIk could have her own narrative function that doesn't include an ending with MC
They were false LIs; characters who you could do things with but were never promoted as main LIs, only assumed to be by the players. Most games, however, do make it clear who is main and who is side, to let the players know which characters have an endgame path, and that's what DPC has done here by highlighting who the 5 main LIs are.

I just found something that strongly suggests that the people in the photo of Jill are her mother and her sister. :unsure:
View attachment 1104255 View attachment 1104256
Not necessarily. The camera could have belonged to her sister, who we know was older than Jill, and was used to take the picture of Jill and her sister. This would still make the camers older than Jill but not so old that the picture is of her Mom and sister.

shadowcat522

Dec 29, 2017
I'm guessing you chose the DIK path which, judging by how you took the rejection, is probably the right path for you. Maybe if you'd played the MC a little bit nicer then you would have got the girl.
It's hard not to want to fight all the jocks in the game after spending so much time in high school being the target of bullying. Also I tended to pick the negative reactions with Derek, Maya and Josy for Chapter 4 because I didn't like being told how to feel and the fact that they would not leave the MC alone as he and I needed time to deal with our feelings.

Reactions: n0cn1l

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It's hard not to want to fight all the jocks in the game after spending so much time in high school being the target of bullying. Also I tended to pick the negative reactions with Derek, Maya and Josy for Chapter 4 because I didn't like being told how to feel and the fact that they would not leave the MC alone as he and I needed time to deal with our feelings.
You'll feel better if you give in to your hatred and fight them. Release your anger and obtain your revenge.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
You'll feel better if you give in to your hatred and fight them. Release your anger and obtain your revenge.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ha ha, Mc needs to take his fighting skills to a whole different level in order to do that, Caleb is the first that he hasn't been able to take down by being on the offence and we haven't really seen what mc can do with defense except get blindsided because he was too focused.

Reactions: shadowcat522

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ha ha,, Mc needs to take his fighting skills to a whole different level in order to do that, Caleb is the first that he hasn't been able to take down by being on the offence and we haven't really seen what mc can do with defense except get blindsided because he was too focused.
Right, and I'm really looking forward to the rematch. I love the fighting in this game. Fighting and fucking, two big thumbs up from me. (y)(y)
I liked that Caleb didn't go down right away. MC needs a challenge and I think Caleb is up to the task.

Reactions: shadowcat522

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Right, and I'm really looking forward to the rematch. I love the fighting in this game. Fighting and fucking, two big thumbs up from me. (y)(y)
I liked that Caleb didn't go down right away. MC needs a challenge and I think Caleb is up to the task.
I get the feeling mc will get stomped. Probally wont be the end of it, but it'll be where there's no one to stop the fight. Maybe a good way for quinn to pay back mc?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Ha ha, Mc needs to take his fighting skills to a whole different level in order to do that, Caleb is the first that he hasn't been able to take down by being on the offence and we haven't really seen what mc can do with defense except get blindsided because he was too focused.
MC kicks the balls and Caleb's bells ring. :devilish:

But when Caleb also takes the birth control pill, the eggs are so small that MC can't hit them properly. :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Kellermann

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm pretty sure you must have made more DIK choices than just fighting the Jocks if M&J rejected your MC, and if those were your natural responses to those choices, well, you kinda get what you deserve.

Also, I don't see those guys as bullies. They're just lemmings who follow those that bully but don't really do it themselves, and in that moment they were just standing there wondering what was going on and the MC choosing to fight them is him attacking them which is why it's considered a DIK choice since he's the aggressor in that situation.

I agree that this is a possibility. But it is a strong indication of my assessment that it seems that DPC has put a lot of emphasis on adding it. :rolleyes:
The emphasis could simply be that it deepens the connection between Jill and her late sister that she keeps this camera that once belonged to her as a precious memento.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
The emphasis could simply be that it deepens the connection between Jill and her late sister that she keeps this camera that once belonged to her as a precious memento.
This, and the fact that she shared it with mc, made it a point saying the films hard to come by yet takes the pictures.

nex2142

May 4, 2020
I'm looking for a save so I can play the next update when it comes out and don't have to start over.
I have one here, but it's a Huge CHICK and Jill-centered save. It has all the six released episodes done, so when Ep. 7 releases you're good to go.

Reactions: Craduco

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I've missed close to 1400 posts since Saturday. Anything of value?
If the last time you were here was 2020 you wouldn't have missed anything if value. Let alone Saturday.

If you copy a post from a regular here and paste it into search you'll see they've posted the same thing 10 times already in this thread.

shadowcat522

Dec 29, 2017
I'm pretty sure you must have made more DIK choices than just fighting the Jocks if M&J rejected your MC, and if those were your natural responses to those choices, well, you kinda get what you deserve.

Also, I don't see those guys as bullies. They're just lemmings who follow those that bully but don't really do it themselves, and in that moment they were just standing there wondering what was going on and the MC choosing to fight them is him attacking them which is why it's considered a DIK choice since he's the aggressor in that situation.
I don't remember exactly what DIK choices I made other than that. I was treating the game like a power fantasy though in terms of responding to people harshly. Lots of hostile responses to the jocks and Quinn, things I would have said in real life if I wasn't a doormat. I was faithful to Maya though for as much good as that did.

And I'm not complaining. At the time the game brought all three of us back together, I was still mad even if the MC was not and I didn't want to be the third wheel in their relationship. So they are free to pursue each other and I can pursue Jill until Karen warms over to me.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes