Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
as for Jill helping Maya :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I don't see those two becoming great friends. At least not as close as Jill and Josy are. Depending on your MC choices, Maya and Jill may even become rivals...for either Josy or MC. I doubt they will be enemies, but they will have more of a unspoken rivalry mixed with some jealousy.

Maya is friendly, but she is just more of an introvert, so while Josy is being gregarious and making friends left and right, Maya is content to hang back in more intimate settings.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, I don't see those two becoming great friends. At least not as close as Jill and Josy are. Depending on your MC choices, Maya and Jill may even become rivals...for either Josy or MC. I doubt they will be enemies, but they will have more of a unspoken rivalry mixed with some jealousy.

Maya is friendly, but she is just more of an introvert, so while Josy is being gregarious and making friends left and right, Maya is content to hang back in more intimate settings.
Maya also has a bit of a chip on her shoulder from people like Becky who looked down on her and likely bullied her too, so she may have a bit of a guard up with Jill if she feels that Jill, being who she is, is looking down on her. But given Maya's history with potential bullying, her current predicament, and Josy becoming friends with Jill, I can see Jill having a lot of sympathy for Maya and Maya may not let her in easily, but once she does and she sees that Jill is a good person I think they'd get on fine, even if it isn't an extremely close friendship.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Josy magical, sapphic seductive powers:cool:
View attachment 1103236
View attachment 1103239 View attachment 1103240
View attachment 1103242
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1103250 View attachment 1103252
View attachment 1103259 View attachment 1103260
:love::ROFLMAO:
All I see is her teasing Maya, being friendly with Jill and Becky, Lily teasing Josy, and Quinn being annoying.

No sapphic super powers here.

Just a thought! She's only talking about Josy & Jill. :unsure:
Maybe there is also an option Jill & Maya?:unsure:
Even less likely than Josy and Jill.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Just a thought! She's only talking about Josy & Jill. :unsure:
Maybe there is also an option Jill & Maya?:unsure:
Nah, if it's up to on Maya, She would not be with Josy ever. and Jill won't make a move on Maya, Josy making a move on Jill so she won't be left out form MC 's fun , sure :cool: . they could be such a power couple Josy & MC, banging together other chicks. :love:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
OMG, I've been awarded by a Trophy : Addicted:oops:. How did they know ? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1103213
Oh Yeah :ROFLMAO::love:
And you registered long before me and I already have more comments than you, I'm sick :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1103236
View attachment 1103242
Josy being the MC is the only thing I ask :cry:
Nah, if it's up to on Maya, She would not be with Josy ever. and Jill won't make a move on Maya, Josy making a move on Jill so she won't be left out form MC 's fun , sure :cool: . they could be such a power couple Josy & MC, banging together other chicks. :love:
Stop pestering him :LUL:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 1103236
View attachment 1103242
As beautiful as the pictures are, it was mentioned at least twice that Josy is extroverted. That doesn't mean she can and will turn every guy and girl into mindless sex slaves.

Pics 1-3. there was this tension between Josy and Maya, just like Josy and the MC. Josy mentioned it herself. With Maya, only Josy had to make the first move, because Maya is, as noted, introverted.

The other pictures actually only show that Josy is not shy about making social contact with other women and, as is usual with extroverts, has no fear of physical contact.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
As for Jill helping Maya, why not? Jill and Josy becoming close friends could mean that Jill, in her kind and generous nature, may offer to help Maya financially or legally if she becomes aware of Maya's predicament, and she'd do this as a favour to Josy because they are friends.
I'd have to agree with this. Given how Jill is, I can't imagine her not wanting to help Maya somehow if she were to know about her predicament and her being a close friend of Josy's or girlfriend if she were to find out would be more of an incentive for her to wanna help. Certainly seems more plausible then some of the dumb Josy/Jill fanfic I've been seeing.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think you've been waiting for this update for so long you're starting to descend into madness and are needing your next Josy fix ASAP. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe go whack one out as it might clear your head. ;)

Reactions: drakken

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'd have to agree with this. Given how Jill is, I can't imagine her not wanting to help Maya somehow if she were to know about her predicament and her being a close friend of Josy's or girlfriend if she were to find out would be more of an incentive for her to wanna help. Certainly seems more plausible then some of the dumb Josy/Jill fanfic I've been seeing.
Yeah definitely, I can See Jill helping financially Maya, While in the meantime the best solution she found for helping MC is to give in Tybalt demands, because he is rich and has connection, something that She not posses apparently.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think you've been waiting for this update for so long you're starting to descend into madness and are needing your next Josy fix ASAP. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not denying it :ROFLMAO: . But hey if some of these will be true, I don't want hear any bitching:ROFLMAO:.
but I had my fun, so don't piss your underwear now :). Your Jill is virgin, and Josy wont dump your Maya, and wont fool around with MC and some other girl etc etc.:);)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah definitely, I can See Jill helping financially Maya, While in the meantime the best solution she found for helping MC is to give in Tybalt demands, because he is rich and has connection, something that She not posses apparently.
Tybalt is talking about pressing criminal charges against the MC which, even if Jill were to use potential legal connections such as getting the family lawyer to help the MC be found not guilty, the fact that he was charged will stay with him forever so giving in to Tybalt would ensure that doesn't happen and, in a way, she's somewhat trying to protect the MC from this and potentially getting expelled from college.

With Maya, she might get kicked out of college because her Dad is withholding her tuition all because of her sexual orientation, which makes Maya something of a charity case and Jill would likely be quite inclined to help someone like her.

Your Jill is virgin, and Josy wont dump your Maya, and wont fool around with MC and some other girl etc etc.:);)
Now we're back to talking sense. :)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Maybe Jill would help Maya to get a job on the same campus (Librarian with Isabella Clash of routes :illuminati:)
She could Start an Onlyfans:ROFLMAO: Melena Maria Rya, made a living by just masturbating with a dildo. She doing the same shit for decades now, and simps still paying for her for the same shit over and over again.
I think Maya could do Fine;). Just do this, turn on a camera, and she would make a small fortune :ROFLMAO:
1115250_custom_render_maya_march1.png

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes