moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
What i wouldn't give for the next update :rolleyes:....it would be funny if Jill gets a sex scene and Bella doesn't

ALLAHZOE123

Oct 18, 2019
I don't think so (if I understand correctly).

Seasons are made to be sold on steam, so they will never end with a real cliffhanger.
It could be this season's twist, but still end before season 3.

be careful with Jill's judgement, also the other LIs will get DPC's "Ludovico" cure, they too will be lobotomized at some point

p.s. i still fear that Bella will not have an ending
Damn that last sentence made me sad a little already. Having Acting Lessons vibes...

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Imagine next semester. Bella teaching MC's class and then she calls over the MC to feel the baby kicking.
I'm sure i've seen this before, somebody already posted this...

I dont want to fight you, but I'll bitch slap who ever says the order cannon on choice driven games. Dont you make me angry.
Then don't fight. Why you even started? It was obviously joke (and, i must say, not even a little bit offensive) and some praise to the Sage. If you want get angry over this, then it's your choice.

• Angry
Reactions: CHAD-MAN

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Damn that last sentence made me sad a little already. Having Acting Lessons vibes...
not like that.
I don't think Bella's an axe murderer. :ROFLMAO:

but, as of today, I don't see how she can have a true happy ending with MC, in fact realistically the further away she is from him the better her life should go.

She's twice his age, she's married and she's a teacher at the college where he studies. what would have to happen for them to "live happily ever after"?

we can imagine a great passionate story, but one that can only end with a farewell:(:(

Probably my alt. My alt account is SomboSteel
the moon talking about the sun :cautious:

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
Hey i'm just talking shit but it would definitely be hilarious if Maya says i'm gay and fuck off MC

not like that.

but, as of today, I don't see how she can have a true happy ending with MC, in fact realistically the further away she is from him the better her life should go.

She's twice his age, she's married and she's a teacher at the college where he studies. what would have to happen for them to "live happily ever after"?

we can imagine a great passionate story, but one that can only end with a farewell:(:(

Happily ever after? no but an ending where she's happy with herself and has moved on? yeah i would say that's a good ending. MC can help her find happiness without them two being in a relationship, and i honestly don't think this is going to be dark or anything like that.

DPC could make it work between them because at the end of the day this is a game and not reality.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I don't think so (if I understand correctly).

Seasons are made to be sold on steam, so they will never end with a real cliffhanger.
It could be this season's twist, but still end before season 3.

be careful with Jill's judgement, also the other LIs will get DPC's "Ludovico" cure, they too will be lobotomized at some point

It’s a possibility about the Bella ending but I don’t think so. Imagine you build up a character for 16-20 episodes, you develop it's story, give it a personality and develop it how you envision it and you don't give it an ending. The public outrage will be huge and I think DPC will give all 5 LI's endings. But Bella's ending might be bittersweet, but satisfying overall.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hey i'm just talking shit but it would definitely be hilarious if Maya says i'm gay and fuck off MC

Happily ever after? no but an ending where she's happy with herself and has moved on? yeah i would say that's a good ending. MC can help her find happiness without them two being in a relationship, and i honestly don't think this is going to be dark or anything like that.

DPC could make it work between because at the end of the day this is a game and not reality.
if everyone goes their own way, how can it be a happy ending? we could say the same for Maya and Josy living their dream of love, Sage getting over her breakup with Chad and graduating from college.

It can be a good collateral ending to the others, while MC lives his story with X, Bella finally faces her life serenely.

But Bella's ending, it has to be with her.

I didn't refer to any dark turn, I simply don't see for Mc and Bella the perspective of something together

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It’s a possibility about the Bella ending but I don’t think so. Imagine you build up a character for 16-20 episodes, you develop it's story, give it a personality and develop it how you envision it and you don't give it an ending. The public outrage will be huge and I think DPC will give all 5 LI's endings. But Bella's ending might be bittersweet, but satisfying overall.
It's a good thing I'm not a writer then, because I don't see a solution.:D:D

At best they might have a clandestine affair during their college years, but that's really the "ultimate" happiness they can aspire to.

ALLAHZOE123

Oct 18, 2019
not like that.

No It's fine that even if she doesn't end up with the Mc in the end at all. Bella not having an ending as a character is a sad thought. All of the other things you said is true and I agree with it.

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
if everyone goes their own way, how can it be a happy ending? we could say the same for Maya and Josy living their dream of love, Sage getting over her breakup with Chad and graduating from college.

It can be a good collateral ending to the others, while MC lives his story with X, Bella finally faces her life serenely.

But Bella's ending, it has to be with her.

I didn't refer to any dark turn, I simply don't see for Mc and Bella the perspective of something together
Helping a very conflicted person move on with her life while enjoying a 'relationship' with her even for a bit? i think that would a happy ending even if they don't end together. Like i said you can make it work but it's a bit tricky, the main problem is MC being at the same school where she works but they can just choose not to show affection on school grounds while still being able to spend time with each other, at least until MC graduate.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
She will. Even in AL, all LIs had an ending and Bella will get one here too.

It's a good thing I'm not a writer then, because I don't see a solution.:D:D

At best they might have a clandestine affair during their college years, but that's really the "ultimate" happiness they can aspire to.
I can see an ending for her. How it gets there is harder to see, but I can see ways that it can work with her in the end. I can see ways in which it can work for all the LIs on their different paths, even the M&J rejection path.

Reactions: dalli_x

Jimmy C-well

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone here believe in the Arieth is the blackmailer theory? I mean no one believes the idiot is capable but if she is an evil genius...

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
The only happy ending that this game can have is MC getting together with both Bella and Jill. Bella and Jill are already close. It's time to bring them closer yet.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone here believe in the Arieth is the blackmailer theory? I mean no one believes the idiot is capable but if she is an evil genius...
So she decided to blackmail her boyfriend with the pictures of herself being fucked by whole college. Yeah. That's how you blackmail somebody. Nice move. It's fucking ingenious... Perfectly suits Arieth btw. She could do this shit.

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
The only happy ending that this game can have is MC getting together with both Bella and Jill. Bella and Jill are already close. It's time to bring them closer yet.
As much as I would love for that to happen. I just don't envision DPC giving players some sort of Jill/Bella/MC ending. We already have M&J and regardless of how liked or not it is that's the threeway relationship that's been put in place. Fyi I really hope I'm wrong.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes