Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
If you like someone, you don't want her to tell you stories of how she got fucked by other dudes. And you also don't want her husband to fuck her (unreasonable as it may be).
Some devs understand this perfectly and either have the woman go through a divorce, or use some other gimmick. But if you're on another girl's path you can't demand this though.
Yeah my last gf told me she sucked 36 dicks and that I was 37.

Makes me curious though. If James came back would MC be dropped like a fly. Shit if James came back MC would probably be just as whiny as he was in ep4.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Yeah my last gf told me she sucked 36 dicks and that I was 37.

Makes me curious though. If James came back would MC be dropped like a fly. Shit if James came back MC would probably be just as whiny as he was in ep4.
The bond with Bella isn't yet strong enough. Given more time, she might fall in love with him and in this case she would want a divorce.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So it's already 4 preview with Sage out of 11, and nobody else got more than two (Riona, Bella, Quinn)...
Like i said before Sage is a canon. DPC approves.:cool:
p.s. and god she's beautiful
I dont want to fight you, but I'll bitch slap who ever says the order cannon on choice driven games. Dont you make me angry.

• Angry
Reactions: Coinzell

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The bond with Bella isn't yet strong enough. Given more time, she might fall in love with him and in this case she would want a divorce.
Eh that's tricky. She already forgave James for whatever he did and wants him to come back. But it's way too early for Bella to fall for the MC. Right now, she only feels a lust for him and that's only because we've been trying to unleash the beast that's locked inside her. But if we get her the next episode and we get more interactions with her down the way, it may be possible.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Eh that's tricky. She already forgave James for whatever he did and wants him to come back. But it's way too early for Bella to fall for the MC. Right now, she only feels a lust for him and that's only because we've been trying to unleash the beast that's locked inside her. But if we get her the next episode and we get more interactions with her down the way, it may be possible.
Another male character is the last thing we need, I'm not fond of the female to male ratio already.
But what would happen if Chad sincerely apologized to Sage and wanted to get back together?

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I hope this episode is longer because the previous seemed a little short. Well, except for when it took me an hour the first time I tried to do the library job, those damn arrows were misleading. Hope my sweet Bella really appreciated the effort I put in :)
I know how to make the episodes feel longer... wait 1 to 2 years for the next season to release in full instead of playing each episode as it releases like season 2.

Another male character is the last thing we need, I'm not fond of the female to male ratio already.
But what would happen if Chad sincerely apologized to Sage and wanted to get back together?
Chad is gay so that ain't happening

Imagine next semester. Bella teaching MC's class and then she calls over the MC to feel the baby kicking.
There is going to be an apocalypse scenario during the games ending where all the girls you blew a load into are going to be claiming their child benefits off you. Goodbye 5000 dollars...

Last edited by a moderator:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think it's very likely that if James were to come back (and I don't see why that wouldn't happen) at least initially MC would be thrown out.

Lately Bella has shown a sentimental acceptance of Mc, he is no longer an itch that needs scratching.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Never going to happen.

Whatever's going on with him, it's clear he's not interested in Sage so he's not going to want to get back together with her.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think it's very likely that if James were to come back (and I don't see why that wouldn't happen) at least initially MC would be thrown out.

Lately Bella has shown a sentimental acceptance of Mc, he is no longer an itch that needs scratching.
I've said it before - James will show up the next episode, either in a flashback or the episode ending as a cliffhanger when he shows up at Bella's house. But if it doesn't, then it's going to be in episode 8, because I think it will be a nice wrap for season 2 and I also think that DPC will leave the Jill drama for season 3.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

Why do people think James is going to come back? He's clearly dead or something but she feels like starting a new relationship would be cheating on his memory. Probably a military man MIA in some conflict which would explain a lot he's dead but she's in denial. The whole "I'd call for help" line about Bella suggests there is something wrong with her not a simple James walked out on her sort of thing.

Reactions: Bananawafer

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Agreed. She needs a few more episodes to fall in love. And about the time that love happens, Bella will have to break it off (ouch) when she starts teaching MC's class (if she hasn't already when James returns). That breakup will pave the way for sexual tension and frustration in the classroom, which they will both ultimately give in to. Every romance needs a breakup period (however brief) followed by a reunion. M&J had theirs with MC. Jill is in the midst of hers with the blackmail. Sage had a mini one, but I think a more significant breakup could be down the road.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Agreed. She needs a few more episodes to fall in love. And about the time that love happens, Bella will have to break it off (ouch) when she starts teaching MC's class (if she hasn't already when James returns). That breakup will pave the way for sexual tension and frustration in the classroom, which they will both ultimately give in to. Every romance needs a breakup period (however brief) followed by a reunion. M&J had theirs with MC. Jill is in the midst of hers with the blackmail. Sage had a mini one, but I think a more significant breakup could be down the road.
So you're telling me that Bella will destroy MC's dick after the class? :BootyTime:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've said it before - James will show up the next episode, either in a flashback or the episode ending as a cliffhanger when he shows up at Bella's house. But if it doesn't, then it's going to be in episode 8, because I think it will be a nice wrap for season 2 and I also think that DPC will leave the Jill drama for season 3.
he has to come back for real. if DPC wants to do the flashback ok, but it doesn't change anything.

But I think it's too early, then at this moment MC already has to hang out with Jill from a distance/secretly, I don't think it makes sense to make him face the same situation with Bella too.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
he has to come back for real. if DPC wants to do the flashback ok, but it doesn't change anything.

But I think it's too early, then at this moment MC already has to hang out with Jill from a distance/secretly, I don't think it makes sense to make him face the same situation with Bella too.
Eh, I think it will be the season ending cliffhanger. Think about it - it's in DPC's style, he loves these kind of stuff and it will make us talk about it for like 5 months or whatever until the first episode of season 3 (and you know he loves that).

The Jill thing is super retarded and pisses me off to no end, just because it makes no sense and forced him to change Jill's character just so he can add the drama to it. Admittedly, it made her drop down on my list.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Eh, I think it will be the season ending cliffhanger. Think about it - it's in DPC's style, he loves these kind of stuff and it will make us talk about it for like 5 months or whatever until the first episode of season 3 (and you know he loves that).

The Jill thing is super retarded and pisses me off to no end, just because it makes no sense and forced him to change Jill's character just so he can add the drama to it. Admittedly, it made her drop down on my list.
I don't think so (if I understand correctly).

Seasons are made to be sold on steam, so they will never end with a real cliffhanger.
It could be this season's twist, but still end before season 3.

be careful with Jill's judgement, also the other LIs will get DPC's "Ludovico" cure, they too will be lobotomized at some point

p.s. i still fear that Bella will not have an ending

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Why do people think James is going to come back? He's clearly dead or something but she feels like starting a new relationship would be cheating on his memory. Probably a military man MIA in some conflict which would explain a lot he's dead but she's in denial. The whole "I'd call for help" line about Bella suggests there is something wrong with her not a simple James walked out on her sort of thing.
He is not "clearly dead", there's 2 instances of inner monologue from Bella where it seems very clear that he is very much alive and that they have separated because of something both of them did which Bella both forgives him for and hopes he has forgiven her for.

This sounds more like a case of mutual cheating, likely him first, then her, and the reason she's so cagey about doing these things with the MC to begin with is because she feels she's betraying James again even though they are separated.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes