Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You're probably right. When I rejected Sage she said something to the effect of, wow the girl you're saving yourself for must really appreciate it. I was like, no Sage. No she doesn't. :cautious: She hasn't even jerked me off yet. She humped herself off on my hand while "asleep" so I could do nothing. I basically had to lie back and think of England while she had her way with me.
My MC's reaction to that must have been. "No. More like this dipshit is trying weird stuff to see what happens if I reject everyone." :KEK:

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Woah, this really picked up in popularity huh. April 10th for the new episode supposedly? I might just have to try my hand at this one then, uhh...no pun intended xD

Btw, I see this has the titfuck tag. Just how much of that is in this game? If it's just like 1 scene that'd be a letdown, heh.
There is meny with deeferent girls.

Reactions: DarksideDan

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If the last time you were here was 2020 you wouldn't have missed anything if value. Let alone Saturday.

If you copy a post from a regular here and paste it into search you'll see they've posted the same thing 10 times already in this thread.
:(:(:(
is that noticeable? sorry...

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I want to finally use pet names but part from Quinn calling me perv, the only other one that felt natural for me was Josy calling me babe :)
But I can't think of something that would be realistic for Bella, and I certainly didn't like her condescending use of 'boy'.
What does your fave call you, or don't you use pet names with them?

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
I want to finally use pet names but part from Quinn calling me perv, the only other one that felt natural for me was Josy calling me babe :)
But I can't think of something that would be realistic for Bella, and I certainly didn't like her condescending use of 'boy'.
No i don't use pet names because they're not my thing. Want Bella to call you something else? try James :KEK:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Same here. I only use pet names with Quinn, because I tried "pervert" as a joke, and her answer was hilarious, so I decided to leave it that way haha

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
No i don't use pet names because they're not my thing. Want Bella to call you something else? try James :KEK:
Same here. I only use pet names with Quinn, because I tried "pervert" as a joke, and her answer was hilarious, so I decided to leave it that way haha
I started a new game today from the beginning and wanted to do something different. Perhaps pursuing a single main girl this time would also be an idea, I think I have Sage on all my saves because she just wanted us to be fuck buddies.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Krj calls me the anointed one

Reactions: shadowcat522
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes