ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah of course, i'm totally with you on this one, even though Sage and Chad break up i think MC is still just a distraction for sage with no real feeling whatsoever. I think my comment is definitely misleading but i also think rn is too soon for the MC to be dating sage, i think sage will eventually fall for MC before graduation or even confess her love, i could say that because specifically my MC is always there for sage and i think it will definitely enhance her feelings for us, we've only joined the DIK that means the time till graduation is still fairly long(except there is a time skip) so we still have a plenty of time to get to know more of Sage and there is time for MC and Sage to think of the future of their relationship.
I'm out of Reactions to give, so.... :cool:
BeingADIK 2021-03-26 14-14-16-17.png

Reactions: SteveyP

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Almost none of that would "trigger" anyone (although in this new world of snowflakes and micro aggressions I could be wrong). None of those are highly traumatic experiences (unless someone lost their mom or dad recently - but the context of the MC's loss is not traumatic - not for the mc anyway - poor Neil though).

You're just inferring that from the strong focus she has on bullying right (which I agree is a legitimate inference)? There's no empirical evidence that her campaign is actually an anti-bullying campaign is there?
wasnt there a flyer in her room?
dont remember yet was it was about exactly

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
This is what I was afraid of when planning my off-time activities and listed them off a while back. The update's gonna stretch into May.

.... Fuck, I don't have that much content to burn through, unless Outriders can hook me up for longer than its campaign.

What we need is a neurolyzer. Beam the knowledge of this game out of our minds, forget F95 even exists, set up a scheduled email before doing that to 2 years later, so we can play 4-5 new episodes at once. If 6 months becomes norm.... Fuuuuck.
Dude, there are a lot of other good VNs to play on this site. Not only that, but other games, Outriders looks like it's gonna be fun. Since the last week, i am playing Crusader Kings 3 and that game is insane. Anyway, i'm betting on 23 april release, it's basically just one month.

Lynette died in childbirth, how could they know not she had a child ?
She could have checked in with a fake name, or even had the child and Neil ran away with the baby. There's also the possibility the grandparents never wanted to know the baby because it "killed" Lynette (i never saw this reasoning happen in real life, but writers seem to love it).

When we find out the reason Jill was bullied is because she was high school slut it's gonna be glorious. I might patron up and rub one out to the stream of tears in his discord.
Lol, i just had a good laugh just imagining that. But i bet is gonna be something absurd and boring. She is gonna be bullied by shit people never is, like her being rich or something like that. I expect to do an actual facepalm, unless it was something like she was fat in high school, etc..

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Don't be so harsh. Everyone has their opinion and that's fine. ;)

My opinion that Lynette is Jill's sister was even strengthened when I watched the date of EP6. But since it's unpopular, I'm not going to discuss it anymore and stick to my theory anyway. Either I'm right or I'm wrong.:rolleyes:

I even assume MC is getting cheated with the $5000 because the grandparents didn't know Lynette had a kid and Lynette's life insurance went to Jill in full. Now we know where the money for Maya's tuition will come from on the chick trail.:unsure:
I get the feeling they do know about him. But Lynette pulled something, when she was pregnant, that kept them from getting involved. Insuring they couldn't just take mc away from neil or at the time from both of them. And it'll be revealed in her diary.

Jul 17, 2020

This week I pushed to produce the remaining content; I'm almost finished with this.

Starting in a few days, I will start working on this list:

• Meticulously play and polish the update
  • Double-check variables, choices, branches
  • Compatibility test changes with older saves
  • Rewrite/trim/touch up scenes after playing
  • Add any content needed after tests
  • Initial spellcheck before proofreading
You can expect an update that will give you plenty of content regardless of how you choose to play. There is plenty of branching in this episode, and once you start to play the update in different ways, you'll discover its layers.

I'm extremely proud of the work I've put into this, and I can't wait to release it.

I have a lot to test given the new features I've produced for this update and the complexity of the branching storylines.

I don't intend to rush this important part of development, but I'm sure that beta tests will start sometime in April.

This status update will be the final one before release.

As soon as I know more, I will post notifications when beta testing has started, a preliminary changelog, and a release date announcement when I'm positive that I can deliver to a certain date.

Testing will get the time that's needed without any stress. Bear with me and my testers for the final stretch, and the update will be here before you know it.

Have a nice weekend DIKs!

Dr PinkCake
whoa, the next episode is upon us, plenty of branching?, damn, not another Jill/Sage choice, its just hard to said no to these girls, guess i need to finish my other saves:LOL:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
DPC
"You can expect an update that will give you plenty of content regardless of how you choose to play. There is plenty of branching in this episode, and once you start to play the update in different ways, you'll discover its layers."

Dalli_x
It sounds to me like we see the previews depending on the branching. So I think it will be like the end of EP6, if you don't take the FakeID, you won't see anything from the bar. :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
DPC
"You can expect an update that will give you plenty of content regardless of how you choose to play. There is plenty of branching in this episode, and once you start to play the update in different ways, you'll discover its layers."

Dalli_x
It sounds to me like we see the previews depending on the branching. So I think it will be like the end of EP6, if you don't take the FakeID, you won't see anything from the bar. :unsure:
sadly, I'm afraid if we not a buyer from Quinn we won't get the chance for a Riona fun. Although if we fucked her in ep 5 ( which only available if I say no to my Josy :( I have a save for that ). She may allow us a Free menu. :unsure:

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
whoa, the next episode is upon us, plenty of branching?, damn, not another Jill/Sage choice, its just hard to said no to these girls, guess i need to finish my other saves:LOL:
It could be a Maya and josy/sage choice with Maya's dad. Like before going back to the dorm mc gets a txt from sage. And if u choose sage, Derrick ends up helping maya.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I even assume MC is getting cheated with the $5000 because the grandparents didn't know Lynette had a kid and Lynette's life insurance went to Jill in full. Now we know where the money for Maya's tuition will come from on the chick trail.:unsure:
Wasn't that $5k money that Lynette left for the MC? Pretty sure that didn't come from his grandparents.

EDIT: Just checked, and yes, this money was Lynette's that has now passed to the MC. It's not a cheque from his grandparents.

They probably do but don't care because they blame Neil for taking their daughter from them.

It could be a Maya and josy/sage choice with Maya's dad. Like before going back to the dorm mc gets a txt from sage. And if u choose sage, Derrick end up helping maya.
Sage is still laid up sick in bed so I can't see her calling the MC at this time.

Wasn't mentioned and I didn't look closely. There was a lawyer's letter which MC definitely couldn't read because he didn't understand it. I could also imagine that the cheque came from Burke. That greasy guy just wants to get his hands on Jill's money. (Jill's sister's life insurance policy)

EP7 will explode some bombs. Once the MC accesses Rusty's laptop and reads all the filth that people have written, a lot will come to light.
I could even imagine some of them knowing something about MC's family tree.

A strong hunch of mine is that Josy knows the contents of Lynette's diary, if my theory is correct that Josy's mother is Lynette's friend. After all, Josy and the contents of the box have something in common. Collecting clothing items from loved ones.

That's just conjecture and speculation. Do with it what you will.
Oh boy. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Wasn't that $5k money that Lynette left for the MC? Pretty sure that didn't come from his grandparents.

They probably do but don't care because they blame Neil for taking their daughter from them.

Sage is still laid up sick in bed so I can't see her calling the MC at this time.

Oh boy. :FacePalm:
Unless sage needs something, or she finally woke up and feels better and wants to thank him or she wants to "thank him"

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes