Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Sage will complete her collage early. "That is what she conformed in library."

So being on her path meaning at dead end or we could leave with her in that way.

same is going with jill.

only maya and josy (If I am right !) are same timeline in collage as mc.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So, while we wait for Episode 7, I have a question about our favorite mansion repair mini-game. Has anyone compiled a complete list of all the work opportunities available (i.e. the description in game, the minimum requirements, and the payout)?

It seems like there are too many to realistically catalog them all in game, but I've never poked around in the game code. Is it easy to dig up this information there?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

So being on her path meaning at dead end or we could leave with her in that way.

same is going with jill.

I not sure why that matters; it's not like we know Sage or Jill is eager to move to Europe or something. If a girl graduates and remains in the area around B&R, why would she stop dating the MC?

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I not sure why that matters; it's not like we know Sage or Jill is eager to move to Europe or something. If a girl graduates and remains in the area around B&R, why would she stop dating the MC?
Because mc world is all about in collage now. Why would they (JIll and Sage) hang around collage if they finished.
I also have felling that mc will might not be able to complete collage.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Ah, people remembering Quinn again just a few weeks before the release, it's been a while :BootyTime:
I feel like this thread is going in circles every time trying to 'study her character' and 'villainous intent'
Quinn couldn't be more grateful to you for hyping her up right before the update ;)
If you won't hype Quinn up, no one would, so all I can say to you guys is
Keep it up! (y)
What you think . . . Let me know

Her MAIN GOAL is to provide support to her family specially her father. That was cleared in chapter six, that exactly she why lied to tommy about maintaining life style. Quinn character is quite deep and just opposite what she represents. Every time you have physical relation with her there is a moment you can clearly see what she try to hide.

"1. Like quinn,raino and mc threesome - when you kiss her you can look at her expression and then she try to hide again by shouting at raion.
2. Same in the rooftop sex - where mc nag about money but she goes green for it.

3. When heather and quinn talk about tommy : quinn didn't let tommy for free but mc is special for her.

4. In the message conversation with her (if you play it right) she does became gentle for mc by saying : MC : We should hangout more . Quinn : Sure (SHE didn't want to look week)

5. In chapter 6 a scene with mc and quinn does prove all i said.
"

Of course she is mater at schemes she makes and she have to because what little background of her show by dev. She have pretty hard one life with drug addicted family.

She likes to push people to do things that could hurt them in long term but in then it's up to opposite character to that or not.

Just like she give to restaurant choice ! It's up to mc and so does the consequences.
She are her hots to have sex for money but so the HOTS to list.(For just being a member of hots).
She sells pills but buying or not is up to character.

She try to sell drug to a member to jill community but when he said no. She didn't pressure him.

Reactions: der123fer

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

same is going with jill.

MC is 19 years old

whoever he chooses in the end is still statistically doomed to failure.

Unless he chooses Bella, in which case he'll be with her forever, next to James, six feet under.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
MC is 19 years old

Unless he chooses Bella, in which case he'll be with her forever, next to James, six feet under.
I don't know if she is Psycho or not but I assume there is only two big plot for bella that are possible.
1. Her Child theory.
2. James come back (I hope : catch bella and mc going on, that will be a fireworks show for sure.)
3. Psycho theory I just don't buy it because i think much better of her character.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Bella, Maya, and Josy are all main LIs, so there will be ending paths for them. Side girls are the only ones who are less likely, but Quinn is possible as in the event that the MC doesn't end up with any of the mains but has a good enough relationship with her.
I think we'll get a old-skool college film ending where the fates of all the characters will be listed.

"Jacob moved to Paris and runs a succesful art gallery"

"Arieth's groundbreaking work on Ion impulse engines has seen her selected for the first manned mission tom Mars"

"Riona became a fierce soccer mom doting on her 5 children"

"Dawe is still at B&R"

That kind of thing....

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I think we'll get a old-skool college film ending where the fates of all the characters will be listed.

"Jacob moved to Paris and runs a succesful art gallery"

"Arieth's groundbreaking work on Ion impulse engines has seen her selected for the first manned mission tom Mars"

"Riona became a fierce soccer mom doting on her 5 children"

"Dawe is still at B&R"

That kind of thing....
I'd honestly kind of love this.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
MC is 19 years old

Well mc's dads talk was pretty much about its the time to find yourself and get life experiences (and wear condoms). So basically it could be, none of these girls mean anything other than that. Life lessons and learning himself.

Edit: Holy Bacchus how's this for cynical?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Bella, Maya, and Josy are all main LIs, so there will be ending paths for them. Side girls are the only ones who are less likely, but Quinn is possible as in the event that the MC doesn't end up with any of the mains but has a good enough relationship with her.
Any one of those would be a nonsensical ending. A student ending up with a professor? That would get both of them expelled. That would make him no longer a DIK. The name of the game is ... Ending up with two girls who were gay until the MC came along? And, no they were not bisexual, otherwise Josy would not have referred to Maya as her "boyfriend" to cover the fact that she's gay. Ending up with the prostitution ring leading drug dealer? That's the least plausible scenario since all she has done six episodes into the story line is use and abuse him.

One thing about this game is if it were 100% true to life the MC's chances of ending up with any of them long-term would be fuck all nothing. So, I'll grant you DPC could take it in any direction but those above are entirely unrealistic.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't think he's being cynical. He's pointing out how foolish it is to say something like Sage is a bad ending because she's a senior and only has a year left. Hence the "statistically" part of his post.
I think what he's saying is that, as a 19 year old, any relationships he has now are doomed to fail after the ending of this game because he's young and relationships don't always last at that age.

That would seem cynical to me, even if there's some truth in it.

Any one of those would be a nonsensical ending. A student ending up with a professor? That would get both of them expelled. That would make him no longer a DIK. The name of the game is ... Ending up with two girls who were gay until the MC came along? And, no they were not bisexual, otherwise Josy would not have referred to Maya as her "boyfriend" to cover the fact that she's gay. Ending up with the prostitution ring leading drug dealer? That's the least plausible scenario since all she has done six episodes into the story line is use and abuse him.

One thing about this game is if it were 100% true to life the MC's chances of ending up with any of them long-term would be fuck all nothing. So, I'll grant you DPC could take it in any direction but those above are entirely unrealistic.
They will have endings and they won't be nonsensical. They will make sense within the context of this game and none of these relationships with the LIs are impossible so long as you make the right decisions.

You clearly just don't seem to understand the concept of a LI in these games. :rolleyes:

Also, Josy never once said the word "boyfriend", she said she was "in a relationship" and the MC inferred it as "boyfriend" because he did not consider the possibility that she would be with a girl. And Josy is very much bi considering that she knows her way around a dick and Maya even asks her for advice on how to please a guy, so clearly she knows Josy has been with guys in the past.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes