freca

Jun 15, 2017
Sage having that big a fanbase has me baffled :unsure: unless someone is cheating :p

It was now it's Elaine ;) well joint first
Keeping the story in mind; I'd normally agree with that (red hair), but Elaine I think is just trying to seduce the MC for money. But to expand further; that's a topic for another forum. I just wanted to explain why I'd disagree.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Keeping the story in mind; I'd normally agree with that (red hair), but Elaine I think is just trying to seduce the MC for money. But to expand further; that's a topic for another forum. I just wanted to explain why I'd disagree.
Mytez Mormont J..D Fantabaldu vir_cotto Gwinb777

i did mention the best girl list a couple days ago for the current update

Sage best college Dream girl
Bella Best college milf
Maya Best girlfriend material
Jill Best Being A Dik Thread meme girl
Josey Best Mayas rebound girl
Quinn Best Villianess

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I want to be 100% honest with Maya, but DPC doesn't let me, after she kisses MC and say "have a nice date" i would like to say -"Fuck that date, fuck Josy, let me take you to a date instead!!" but noooo instead we are forced to go see the sexy green eyed bitch :rolleyes:
Somewhat related to that, I remember how in acting lessons, I actively tried to have a Leah path on one of the playthroughs, just for shits.

Tried to put the breaks on it with megan, deliberately choosing the 'bad' options, and not only was there no 'friends only' route, like with Melissa, but you were railroaded into having sex with her.

And then, when I promised Leah i wasnt just jerking her around, and set up a date with her for (iirc) the upcoming Sunday, it never happened.

So, Leah burning down the house was because MC stood her up. MC was the villain!

So... hopefully we dont find ourself railroaded into boinking one of the girls this time around.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You mean your best scenario dream girl is one who is in a relationship already and is obsessed with her current boyfriend to be honest? Uhm.. sure, maybe its just me but i can come with more ideal dream girl scenarios :cool:
Mytez Mormont vir_cotto Eerie Entity name88

this a Dr Pink Cake game and for some strange reason the ginger love interests (girls that show up in the threads banner) in his games always have the least liked personalities or end up the main villain of the stories despite being gorgeous

why should a fictional character earn my hate when i know the true reason why they are like that (yeah i know i dropped acting lessons due to this reasoning but w/e)

i guess thats another reason why i say i hate Quinn when in fact i find her the most interesting character other then Maya

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Okay what I mean by the whole Quinn thing and I've said this before you know what you are getting with her she is very upfront about everything, with Sage I don't want to be playing second fiddle Chad this Chad that but nevertheless, those two are way off my radar so nothing to fear here :LOL:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Okay what I mean by the whole Quinn thing and I've said this before you know what you are getting with her she is very upfront about everything, with Sage I don't want to be playing second fiddle Chad this Chad that but nevertheless, those two are way off my radar so nothing to fear here :LOL:
I completely understand you buddy. The whole Jill fanbase does, which is why you should join us. Together we can stop the tyrant known as Tybalt from ever getting his desires.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Don't lie, for lewds as well :giggle:
Well, that part was implied, obviously. :p

But since you could get all that on *any* other path, or not, for that matter, and have no real impact on the end, yeah, didnt seem to warrant a mention.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I completely understand you buddy. The whole Jill fanbase does, which is why you should join us. Together we can stop the tyrant known as Tybalt from ever getting his desires.
Quite frankly even if wouldn't be a Jill fan i'd want to prevent Tybalt to have his way.. not because i can't assume he might have good intention but i don't assume and thats it.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes