FutaFeet

Jun 13, 2017
Yes we`ve been through this
Josy+Chad has a weakness of college and the town she lives being relativly close,Josy feels lonely and how much long distance relationship sucks...they could meet up every weekend or every other weekend - for that reason alone it`s unlikely.

I don`t think Dawe and Chad are gay,I don`t think it holds any water to be frank.
Ah, I didn't think of that, that makes a lot of sense. Can't wait till to find out!

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Gwinb777

everyone wants to hotdog this milf booty

View attachment 342237
You can have it only IF you really appreciate it.
The Queen of T&A is a piece of art.

We Bellans live and fight for our Queen
Our emblem is an hourglass, like the shapes of Her Majesty
Our motto is "Tits and Asses for everyone to make a world a better place"
In time anyone will know the power of flesh and how good it feels to be embraced by its warm and softness.
Spread the Word, enjoy the thickness, enjoy the flesh.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Don't worry I understood that you were referring to the dev ; but also from my side , i like Quinn as character and i wish to have some nice pictures just with her. So DrPinkCake if you're reading our posts , please , make some nice Wp for Quinn.... :)
name88 Mytez

more then likely there will be some in the future as in special renders or something but as of now for special renders we got this

screenshot0039.png

Mormont Gwinb777

dont know about anyone else but i think Bellas Watermelons and apples are far tastier and plumber then Jills fruit products :p

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Do you think she at least thinks about MC while she's being fucked by Chad? Or not even that?
My playthrough Chad is gay so she only think about the mc.
Search your feelings. You know it to be true. A relationship with both Jill and Quinn would never work, unless we turn Jill into our personal slut with Quinn's help and she becomes our plaything, instead of our girlfriend.
Kill Tybalt, marry Jill move in with Bella and fuck Quinn. :sneaky:
:sick: It's sad to think some people like being Sage's errand boy.
You know if she told you to cum, you would. See what I did there?:whistle:

Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
How do we know that Juliette did not give Romeo a "happy ending" before all the poison stuff happened?

Bella's ass is just too big. Jill is nice but we know nothing useful about her. Sage is still pining for Chad. Josie cheats on her relationship. Maya tells you not to get involved with her. That leaves Quinn. You always know where you stand with her and she seems to have taken a liking to you, and unlike Sage, has potentially ridden your Major D, if you let that happen.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Search your feelings. You know it to be true. A relationship with both Jill and Quinn would never work, unless we turn Jill into our personal slut with Quinn's help and she becomes our plaything, instead of our girlfriend.
And that wouldn't be fun at all, I rather have a meaningful relationship than one based on nothing but lust and depravity :p

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
That's precisely what i've been freaking saying. I've already had to endure one idiot that wanted to try and make it sound as if it were a romance and then acted like an arrogant douche when their argument failed. Please don't stir that pot back up? Go tell that to the dude that refused to accept the difference between romance and tragedy.
Look, idiot, go fuck yourself. If you're not capable of civilised conversation, then stay in the fucking hole from which you crawl out! OK, moron?

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Bella's ass is just too big. Jill is nice but we know nothing useful about her. Sage is still pining for Chad. Josie cheats on her relationship. Maya tells you not to get involved with her. That leaves Quinn. You always know where you stand with her and she seems to have taken a liking to you, and unlike Sage, has potentially ridden your Major D, if you let that happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
And that wouldn't be fun at all, I rather have a meaningful relationship than one based on nothing but lust and depravity :p
We already have the restaurant for that stuff, having individual relationships would be ideal. The game tries to be realistic, for the most part, which means that harems wouldn't make any sense, since the moment that yor GF would discover that you are boning another girl, she would go crazy.

I still don't know how we'll have a proper relatinship with Sage though...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
We already have the restaurant for that stuff, having individual relationships would be ideal. The game tries to be realistic, for the most part, which means that harems wouldn't make any sense, since the moment that yor GF would discover that you are boning another girl, she would go crazy.

But! There are rare cases of poliamorous relationships... MC, Jill and Maya would make a cute family, with Bella as a trophy wife

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Has anyone theorised about Josy's boyfriend being Chad yet? She says in the first chapter "i know people who go there already". I know her step-brother goes there but it is a possibility she could be talking about Chad and the tri-alphas.
I know the common theory is Chad and Dawe being homosexual but I just feel like it is too obvious and we are being lead on. When Maya is showing us around campus you can see Dawe holding Riona by her waist which tells me he is interested in women. He also insults MC by calling you "homo" if you choose to say "love you too, dad" during the phone call, implying a negative outlook on homosexuals.
But thats just a theory, a game theory.
Nah, that Chad and Dawe's thing is running joke. name88 already gave one possible answer and other is: Chad and Tommy. That relationship would be dead before it's even started.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
By switching her meds to the ones that work...?
Hmmm... No? Remember Xmass pic? Father was furious because Derek was wearing a helmet. Only some seriously damaged mind would be furious cause kids were, well, kids.
Figure of speech

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
By switching her meds to the ones that work...?

Figure of speech
Derek is Derek. Derek can act and cheat (as he did in high school according to Maya). As he got older, he learned how to fake to appease his father. Maya is too honest. She doesn't want to deceive her parents.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes