laliandra

May 2, 2019
OK, Walter Victor gave an explanation why sex change is improbable, Ennoch why is improbable transgender through pics...

I see why you think intersex theory could be possible but you've got a bigger problem. If Maya has all-female features then it's the same thing as she is just a regular girl.

The MOST important thing - that theory doesn't offer any explanation for her conflict with her father. I mean, it's not a really logical thing her father would say: "Hey, Maya, I'll pay your tuition if you get rid of your Y chromosome".

So, the problem is your theory is sterile - the game could work the same way without her and with her. It doesn't give us any answer to Maya's situation.
the most important requirement for a theory is to make narrative sense so i appreciate your criticism. my defense is the following, Maya having a twin brother in Derek makes it far more likely than any common baby to undergo a genetic study. there they reveal to her parents that she is biologically a male but has complete androgen insensitivity so her appearance is completely female. her father wants her to stick to her biological gender and Maya doesn't, this is the conflict between the two. she could grow up pretty normally besides her father treating her as a male (she doesn't react to seeing Derek naked possibly explained by this) but when puberty hits and she starts taking hormone replacing therapy and clearly differentiates as a woman the conflict with the father intensifies to the point where he refuses to aid her in her education.

Maya asked you one thing. Do you remember what was that?
yeah yeah, not to open her damn closet, jeez man i was only looking for special renders.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hey now you're sounding like KassandraACO :LOL: just not with the ripping out with her teeth part :oops:
Actually... I was the first planning the deflowering of Jill
I'm pretty sure it won't be.
DPC is also romantic. I would remind you one of the most romantic stories in human history is about Romeo and Juliet and we all know how it ends.
DPC said it....
I can't wait to have my harem consisting of Quinn and Jill, they fit so well together...
It's because of people that say things like that we can't have nice things like Julia being a LI

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
the most important requirement for a theory is to make narrative sense so i appreciate your criticism. my defense is the following, Maya having a twin brother in Derek makes it far more likely than any common baby to undergo a genetic study. there they reveal to her parents that she is biologically a male but has complete androgen insensitivity so her appearance is completely female. her father wants her to stick to her biological gender and Maya doesn't, this is the conflict between the two. she could grow up pretty normally besides her father treating her as a male (she doesn't react to seeing Derek naked possibly explained by this) but when puberty hits and she starts taking hormone replacing therapy and clearly differentiates as a woman the conflict with the father intensifies to the point where he refuses to aid her in her education.
Again - problems. Her father is a dictator. We know that for sure. He would do any kind of procedure he wants with her because she is a baby or underage child. She would be raised as a boy and no one would be the wiser. And she was a little girl - we see that on Xmass photo with Derek.

yeah yeah, not to open her damn closet, jeez man i was only looking for special renders.
What?! o_O

Nope, I was talking about her "Promise me to always be honest with me" thing.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Soon to be Jill, right Mormont? :devilish:
Between Jill, Bella's curves :love: and Maya's sweetness :)
Maya asked you one thing. Do you remember what was that?
Wasn't it something about being honest with one another? there is so much Maya dialogue It's hard to remember.
Mytez Mormont Eerie Entity Fantabaldu

im going to have a playthrough for every girl and replay the game mutiple times but i got 2 pictures for you i hope you like it

View attachment 342264 View attachment 342266
Jill in a bikini works for me :love:

FutaFeet

Jun 13, 2017
Has anyone theorised about Josy's boyfriend being Chad yet? She says in the first chapter "i know people who go there already". I know her step-brother goes there but it is a possibility she could be talking about Chad and the tri-alphas.
I know the common theory is Chad and Dawe being homosexual but I just feel like it is too obvious and we are being lead on. When Maya is showing us around campus you can see Dawe holding Riona by her waist which tells me he is interested in women. He also insults MC by calling you "homo" if you choose to say "love you too, dad" during the phone call, implying a negative outlook on homosexuals.
But thats just a theory, a game theory.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes