bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Nobody said it isn't a tragedy. And nobody said that love story is the main motif
Whoa... So, all other experts and almost every human being ever heard of that story, all encyclopaedias are wrong because you and 3 other men think so?
You're now agreeing? After saying that? Very contradictory there. *slow clap* If you want to get a better understanding of the types of plays shakespeare wrote, I would suggest you read Pericles or perhaps The Tempest. Those were two of the romances that he wrote and have the romantic theme that leads to a standard 'happy ending'. Romeo and Juliet has always been billed as one of his ten tragedies, despite how some people want to be wishful and think it's a romance. There isn't a person alive or dead that'd want to be in similar circumstances considering what happens to the two protagonists over the course of the play. People want to feel the 'love' that was absurdly depicted between the two of them but nothing more.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i blame name88 for corrupted my twin brother Mormont i mean Sage used to be his favorite girl but for some reason he turned to the dark side :cry:
I'll take it back but only if she comes clean with us in the next update I'm not sure about you or anyone else but I don't want to be running about seeing what Chad is getting up to (n)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'll take it back but only if she comes clean with us in the next update I'm not sure about you or anyone else but I don't want to be running about seeing what Chad is getting up to (n)
Same. She's the only reason to play a DIK route, if she's not willing to leave her boyfriend after all the stuff he has done to her and MC, I won't even bother with her. Better for me, another playthrough I won't have to do.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Slurpy seconds after Chad :sick::LOL: but in all seriousness they just want to be her errand boy :p
Mytez Fantabaldu vir_cotto

please this image of Sage is all we need to know to want to be an errand boy but when we get to update 0.6 my top girl more then likely will change either way im going to have mutiple playthroughs in this game for different girl paths

screenshot0022.png

Gwinb777

everyone wants to hotdog this milf booty

screenshot0041.png

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Same. She's the only reason to play a DIK route, if she's not willing to leave her boyfriend after all the stuff he has done to her and MC, I won't even bother with her. Better for me, another playthrough I won't have to do.
How fucking smart right?
If there only was some other amazing,beautiful,sexy and absolutly awesome bad girl in the game hmmm.....:unsure:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You're now agreeing? After saying that? Very contradictory there. *slow clap* If you want to get a better understanding of the types of plays shakespeare wrote, I would suggest you read Pericles or perhaps The Tempest. Those were two of the romances that he wrote and have the romantic theme that leads to a standard 'happy ending'. Romeo and Juliet has always been billed as one of his ten tragedies, despite how some people want to be wishful and think it's a romance. There isn't a person alive or dead that'd want to be in similar circumstances considering what happens to the two protagonists over the course of the play. People want to feel the 'love' that was absurdly depicted between the two of them but nothing more.
picard-facepalm.jpg

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
The 99 % of this thread it's about who is the favorite girl and theories for the future plot ; with this post i want to make my coming out ... I really like so much the Maggot Brother !!!
Jokes aside i think Derek it's a funny character , but he is one of the few people the protagonist can really count on this game ; fantasticand so unexpected ( for me ) the idea By DrPink to present him in the classes always without any kind of T-shirt , to make him more naive , but more true; he is actually a side character , but in my opinion , he will have an important role in the future developments of the plot ; absolutely fundamental here to understand who is the Red hair girl of which he is in love ; i'm expecting some surprise here from Dr pink...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It wasn`t me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mytez Mormont

i thank you for that comment with that image they say laughter is the best medicine when you are sick so thank you bro :D

but i personally find your original golfer gif alot more funny :giggle:

#10,987

Fantabaldu

Derek probably isnt going to be happy they we are into his sister :whistle:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Derek probably isnt going to be happy they we are into his sister :whistle:
I don't think so actually far from it Derek knows the MC is a good guy after all hell they could be even brother in laws one day Maya and the MC are a good match for one another and I think Derek would be happy just seeing some happiness brought to Maya's life.

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Derek was far too happy to tell Maya we go on a date, when it was none of his business, just for that if there'll be an option to punch him i'll take it.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
If you're looking at Shakespearian comedy vs tragedy, there is a simple litmus test:

Comedy = they get married
Tragedy = they die

:p

4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes